Chapter 3

The Truth Behind Eunsihae

 

eunhyuk-suju-04.jpg

A few days passed after their arrival and the boys were working hard to master their performance of SPY. Eunhyuk, in particular, was working the hardest with his dancing. It was after all his calling whenever he danced, moving like water and blocking everything out. Eunhyuk was a hard working member and shows it, even if no one sees it. 

Eunhyuk wasn't aware of two pair of eyes that were always on him. Donghae and Siwon equally loved Eunhyuk. They'd do anything to protect their beloved dancing machine. Siwon would accompany Eunhyuk on his ridiculous shopping spree, just to see him smile. While Donghae would sing Eunhyuk a lullaby, so that he could have a peaceful slumber. 

Super Junior was currently sharpening their performance and Eunhyuk was the one to give out guidance. It was obvious that Eunhyuk was stressed. Their comeback was due in a few days and he wanted everything to be perfect. Donghae grew worried and suggested a break.

"Hyukkie-ah, don't you think we've practiced enough?" Eunhyuk shook his head and rubbed his tired eyes. "I'm sorry... it's just the instructor is out sick and the manager said that everything is up to me now and I..." 

Donghae pulled Eunhyuk into a hug. "Shh.... you're perfect... Don't stress out alright?" Eunhyuk sniffled, rubbed his eyes, and nodded into Donghae's well-built chest and muttered a small 'ok'. 

The members were all anxious with Eunhyuk. Leeteuk, being the leader, walked straight to the manager to discuss about the matter of letting Super Junior rest for the day. Successfully winning the heated argument, he skipped to the practice room and shouted "Pack up kids! We get to go home!" 

All ears perked and everyone started to pack up. Leeteuk ruffled Eunhyuk's now brown hair and smiled warmly. "Good job today." Eunhyuk hugged his hyung tightly, thanking him more than a million times. Patting lightly on his shoulder, Leeteuk turned to the door and walked out. 

Donghae swung an arm over Eunhyuk's slightly petite shoulders. "Why don't we doing something fun?"

"What do you mean?" Eunhyuk's eyes were glistening with curiosity. Chuckling at his unconcious cuteness, Donghae led Eunhyuk to the van, not noticing a jealous horse behind. 

Siwon was not happy. He knew that his relationship with Eunhyuk was not as close as the one Donghae has. Siwon smirked. I guess that means I have to do what I do best with the 'Eunhae' couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae planned to have a small date with Eunhyuk at a small carnival that conviniently came by. His plan was to get Eunhyuk to fall for him. He already got permission from Leeteuk and the manager, saying that he wanted Eunhyuk to relieve his stress. 

Donghae knocked on Eunhyuk's shared room (although it was also his room, he wanted the anchovy to have some privacy). "Hyukkie-ah, we need to get going!"

Out burst Eunhyuk and Siwon? "Wonnie said he was feeling lonely so can he come along please~" Donghae's left eye twitched. Damn you! You Stupid horse!

"Of course." Donghae said through gritted teeth. Siwon had a smug look on and pulled Eunhyuk closer to him, placing a hand on Eunhyuk's slender hip. "Come on! I want to see if there are interesting rides!" Eunhyuk was too busy trying to think of the possibilities, as Donghae just wanted to throw Siwon off a cliff. 

The three walked quietly to the carnival, all wearing hats and sunglasses as a disguise. Eunhyuk literally dragged his best friends around, feeling no stress what so ever. Siwon and Donghae were always silently fighting each other for a spot near Eunhyuk as the went from ride to ride. Both of them competed for Eunhyukkie's attention. For example, Donghae would buy him cotton candy; while, Siwon won him a big stuffed monkey (ironic right?). 

"How much do you plan to stick around?" Donghae asked Siwon as they were waiting for Eunhyuk, for he was going in the littlle men's room. "I mean, you need to make your own move, and not interfere with mine." 

Siwon shrugged. "As long as I want, I mean all is fair in love and war right?" The two lasted with a staring contest. It was as if they were pelting each other with punches, but only with their eyes. 

Eunhyuk skipped towards his two friends happily. He peeked behind a bush to see Siwon and Donghae being deathly silent.  Eunhyuk blinked and thought Is something wrong? Why is everything so gloomy? OMO! >< Pabo Hyukjae!  You're so selfish for not noticing that they're not happy.

Eunhyuk shuffled to Siwon and pulled on his shirt for attention. Siwon's mood turned a full 180 and smiled. "Yes?"

Shyly, Eunhyuk proposed that he wanted to go to the haunted house next. Both Donghae and Siwon frowned. "But Hyukkie-hyung you're scared of Heechul-hyung and other very little things. Are you sure?" 

Eunhyuk nodded vigorously. The others remained unsure but complied anyways. The trio brisckly ambled to the area. Eunhyuk gulped down his saliva and nodded in determination to let the two have some fun. The haunted house didn't last long. It wasn't even scary: full of fake blood, spiders, and all that funs stuff. Siwon and Donghae shrugged it off as a no big deal and continued their staring war, too busy being pissed of to see Eunhyuk walked behind trembling slightly in fear. Once they were out, Siwon stopped and turned to Donghae. "Where's Hyukkie-hyung?" 

Eyes darting left and right...uh oh. The two looked high and low for Eunhyuk,. 

Eunhyuk realized he was actually lost. Eunhyuk wandered aimlessly through the carnival, deciding to find his friends again. He became scared. Eunhyuk didn't like being alone. Tears formed in his eyes as he kept looking. He kept at it for 15 minutes. Finally giving up, Eunhyuk collapsed on the floor somewhere outside of the carnival and sniffled, trying his best to wipe away his tears.

Eunhyuk stopped as he remembered he had his phone. Punching in the numbers, he called Donghae. When no one picked up, he tried Siwon's.He kept trying and trying but no one picked up. With no luck, Eunhyuk had no choice but to call Leeteuk. "Hello? Eunhyuk?"

"H-hi hyung..." Eunhyuk replied in a small voice. "Hyukkie? What's wrong? Are you alright?!"

"I-I'm f-fine." Eunhyuk let out."You don't sound fine. Where are you?"

On the other side, Leeteuk frowned. Where were Siwon and Donghae? Asking what popped up first, he didn't get an answer he liked. His hands landed on his head and ruffled his hair. I'm going to kill you two...

With a huff, he went to the garage. Turning it on, and zooming away to find Eunhyuk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon and Donghae were sweating. They had a temporary truce. Thinking that Eunhyuk might've walked off, they walked to the van. Before getting in the car, Siwon saw his missing phone. He flicked it open to see 9 missed calls from Eunhyuk. As Siwon's finger tried to touch Eunhyuk's number on the screen, a messaged popped up. Siwon gulped and showed it to Donghae, who mimicly did the same.

From: Teukie-hyung

Go home. You two are dead.  

A/N Wah~ I have so many subscribers now. I'm sorry I haven't updated quickly enough! Thanks for being patient~ And you know if you leave more comments, I'll try even harder to update! ^^