Chapter 2

The Truth Behind Eunsihae

The three were squished in the back of the van, due to the fact that all three were fit grown men, because Eunhyuk's puppy eyes were too irresistible. Eunhyuk was obviously in the middle with Siwon on his left and Donghae on his right. Both males wanted to see Eunhyuk's smiling face so obliged to do so. 

Once they arrived, Eunhyuk rushed Donghae and Siwon to the dorms. "I have a surprise for you two!"

Siwon looked at Donghae. His eyes asking if the surprise was good or bad. He got a shrug as a reply. Honestly, Donghae was nervous, too, because he knew that Eunhyuk's surprise were kinda unpredictable. He remembered Eunhyuk's last surprise wasn't the happiest. Eunhyuk thought of making coffee for Donghae, which made Donghae crack a smile, but it turned out to be a very salty instead of sweet. 

The two quickly put their luggage away, not bothering to sort out their belongings. They changed into more comfortable clothing and seeked the bubbly dancer. 

"Do you smell that?" Donghae suddenly asked. Siwon took a whiff. It was sweet. "Let's check it out" Siwon replied. 

There ,in the medium kitchen, Eunhyuk was shuffling about trying to find something. He stopped at the sight of the two looking at him. "Wait a bit! Your surprises are almost done!"

Donghae and Siwon took their seat and patiently waited. Eunhyuk came two minutes later with two dishes, one on each hand. He put a dish for each of his best friends. Donghae looked down then back at Eunhyuk. "Waffles?"

Eunhyuk nodded enthusiastically. "Yup!"

Donghae's eyebrow rose. "Hyuk, it's..." He glanced at the clock, "four in the afternoon."

"I know," Eunhyuk retorted while rolling his eyes, "I just learnt how to make it and I wanted for you two to be the firsts to try!"

"But why waffles?" Donghae was curious. 

"Because Wonnie likes waffles!" A smile crept upon Siwon's lips. He stood up and hugged Eunhyuk. Donghae felt a stab of jealously. "Thanks Hyukkie-ah!"

"No problem! And I even cutted it into shapes!" Eunhyuk pointed at Siwon's plate, "That's a horse!" He turned to Donghae's "And that's a fish!" 

His mood changed as Donghae looked at his fish(?) waffle. Eunhyuk's cheeks heated. "Hey! Don't laugh!"

Soon after, Siwon did the same. "Argg! You two are mean!" The laughter grew louder and Eunhyuk became irritated. "If you guys aren't going to stop, I'll take it back!"

"N-no! Hahaha No, no! W-we're *ahem* sorry. We'll stop right Hae?" Siwon looked at Donghae, and the latter nodded. Siwon looked down at his waffle and trembled, his laughter bubbling in his throat. Eunhyuk had the worse cutting skills. His waffle looked like a deformed sea anemone than a horse. He cleared his throat once more and took a bite. 

Strawberry. He tasted strawberry. The waffle actually tasted delicious! Siwon and Donghae agreed that the waffles were mouth-watering. Eunhyuk's mouth twitched. "So? How is it?"

"It's great. It honestly tastes delicious." Donghae answered.Eunhyuk squealed in delight. Just as Eunhyuk did a cute little victory dance, the other members walked in. Ryeowook smiled. "Did they like it hyung?"

"Yups! Omg I love sooo much Wookie!" Eunhyuk hugged the younger and nearly choked because of lack of air. "H-hyung. Can't breathed."

"Oops, sorry."

A silly grin was plastered on his face. Ryeowook was proud of his hyung. Eunhyuk bugged Ryeowook to learn how to cook. Every night since he was taught how to, he practiced for at least an hour before sleeping. 

"Well, now that you three are done, remember to clean up, arraso?" Leeteuk instructed in a motherly voice. "NEH~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae knocked on Siwon's door that night. "Remember the talk we had back in Hong Kong?"

Siwon's eyes darkened. "My answer will remain."

Donghae smirked. "Suit yourself. You know I'll win." Siwon's eye twitched, "It's up to Hyukjae-hyung to decide."

Donghae his heel. Siwon remained still, hands gripping on his folded shirt tightly. 

I won't lose. They both thought....

A/N I hope yalls like it so far! I'm gonna be a bit busy but I'll try to get an update before the end of the week! ^^