Chapter 8: Perfect

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was having dinner with my parents when my phone vibrated, I toke it off my pocket and watch a new text I received it was from Amber. A smile formed in my lips as I read it.

 

From: MY Servant<3

Princess are you busy tonight? Can you go to the dorm? I have a surprise for you<3

 

I put my cell phone back into my pocket and eat a little more before I replied to the text. My parents were chatting with Jess-unnie as I kept quiet but, she saw my smile and asked me.

“Why are you smiling about huh?” She said in a suspicious tone.

I played dumb as I said “Huh? .. Ohh Sulli just told me to go to the dorm to have a sleepover” I said in an innocent tone trying to fool my sister and parents.

“Uhmm..” was all she said still suspicious. ‘Man is so hard to fool Jess’.

 

To: MY Servant<3

No. I'm not busy. I will..

 

 

“Can I go?” I said in a sweet tone to my parents. My dad didn’t answer and kept on eating.

“Yes, dear of course” my mom said giggling. She’s so giggly all the time, I think we catch the ‘ice aura’ from my dad, the ‘Jung’s genes’.

“Thank you mom. Can I go to my room to pack my pijamas and stuff?” I said smiling.

“Sure honey. Go!” She said smiling back. Jessica stared at me.

“I’ll help you pack sis” Jessica said trying to imitate my mom’s smile a little. I just looked at her a little nervous but I nodded “Ok..” I said excusing myself from the dinner table and going upstairs to my bedroom. Jessica followed me.

When we were in my room, she closed the door and sat on my bed. I looked puzzle at her.

“Go ahead, ask me..” I said a little blushed.

“I don’t need to. I already know you’re lying and that text wasn’t from Sulli, it was from that llama face..” She said in a cold tone at the last part. Let’s say she’s still not ok with Amber but she’s getting to it, as I forced her.

“Yes and yes. And don’t call her that?” I said in a cold tone glaring at her.

“Why? She likes been call a llama doesn’t she?” She said smiling sarcastically.

“Uhmm yes but it’s the tone you use. Unnie you have to accept Amber is my girlfriend now” I said in a serious tone.

“I guess I HAVE to..” She said still with a cold tone, looking serious at me. “Soojung you know I love you but you dating and sleeping over doesn’t make me very happy..” I looked at her with a sad face. “BUT one day I will approve it and get along with that llama face” she said trying to sound sweet.

“Thank you. Nothing would make me happier, Unnie” I said smiling at her.

She got up and hugged me “So are you having a romantic date or what?” She said trying to sound casual, I giggled at her tone.

“No, actually she said she has a surprise for me..” I said smiling.

“WHAT? WHAT KIND OF SURPRISE? THAT BYUNTAE!!!” She said almost shouting too loud and I could see a vein popping in her forehead, like a freaking Anime cartoon.

“No no no no no. Is not like that. She’s trying to make it up to me” I said calming her down.

“What for?” She said a little calm but I could still see the vein.

“Well I was a little jealous because she is collaborating in a track with Hyuna’s group..” I said looking down.

“Oh, I see. But why did you get jealous tho? I’m not defending her, but it sounds like it’s just a job” She said all calm now, vein out of sight.

“Well I don’t like that Hyuna girl at all. I know Amber doesn’t see it because she’s dense sometimes but I don’t like the way she looks at her” I said pouting.

She laughed “That llama face is so dense indeed. But anyway Soojungie I think is just a gig don’t worry. She knows not to mess with you or I would kill her” She said sounding very threaten.

I laugh nervously at her tone “Yes, she knows that and she also wouldn’t do it I’m sure she loves me, but I still get mad jealous. Can’t control it” I said sounding a little ashamed of my behavior.

“It’s in your genes baby sis. We Jungs are very possessive, just ask dad..” She said laughing.

I laughed as well “Yeah great genes we have..”

I walked to my closet grabbing a backpack and putting some pajamas and clothes inside it.

“How long are you planning to stay there? I want you to go to our concert tomorrow” She said wondering.

“Just for the night I think. Yes of course I would go but..” I paused looking at her hesitantly.

She understood my pause as she said “Yes, that llama face can go too” She said not amused. I run to her and hug her tightly.

“Thank you, Unnie you’re the best” I said smiling.

She returned the hug and said “Yeah yeah whatever. Plus I think Taeyeon told her about the concert anyways..” she brooked the hug and looked annoyed.

I giggled “Most likely but I still ask her to go with me”

“Can’t wait..” She said giving me a sarcastic smile. I smiled sincerely.

 

I finish packing and we went downstairs, my parents were watching tv in the living room, as they heard us coming downstairs my mom said “Ask the driver to take you there sweety” I heard from the living room.

“Ok mom” I shout. She then walked to where we were and hugged me tightly.

“Have fun sweetie!” She said cheerfully.

“I will..” I said smiling

“Don’t have too much fun Soojungie” Jessica said with sarcastic tone. My mom brooked the hug and looked at her puzzle.

I laughed nervously “So silly Unnie..” I said “Ok so bye mom, bye Unnie. BYE DAD!” I said shouting at my dad who was still in the living room.

“BYE DEAR!” He said shouting but not too loud.

 

As I went outside my door, I saw a car already waiting for me. But the driver wasn’t my family driver but the company driver. I looked at him puzzle when he made a sign for me to approach the car.

“Good evening Ms. Jung. I have instructions from Master Liu to take you to the dorm” He said politely.

I smiled at him calling Amber ‘master’.

“Oh ok. Thank you” I said bowing. He bowed back as he opened the car door for me. I got into the car. In the back sit was a rose and a note from Amber.

I grabbed the rose and smelled it and then read the note.

‘Prepare yourself beautiful’ was all the note said. My excitement and nervousness grew wider with that note.

I didn’t know what to expect because in the past Amber have surprised with a lot of actions. Let’s say she’s very romantic to the point is cheesy and normally I don’t like that but with her is different because it seems so sincere and I just can’t resist to her charm persona anyways.

 

We arrived to the building where the dorm is. He opened the car door for me and I step out of it. I smiled to him as a thank you and he went open the door of the entrance for me.

“Master Liu, already knows you’re here!” He said politely. I was a little shock still and overwhelmed by all the preparation Amber has put to this. But I was amazed by it.

“Thank you. Goodbye” I said smiling at him and enter the building.

As I was in the elevator I felt a weird sensation in my stomach because I was nervous, very nervous. Don’t know why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter