Chapter 3: Audition 2/3

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was practicing for the last 4 hours, I really wanna do great on my audition, and I know SM Global ain’t no joke so the more I practice the best I sounded.

As I kept singing my lungs out my back facing the door and my eyes closed I got so inspired, my parents just thought I was messing around in my room as usual so they didn’t bother me.

*door opens without making a sound*

Someone grabbed me by my shoulder and I just flipped out, I was too concentrating in the song so I yelp and screamed “AAAAAAAAAAAAAH MONSTERS!!!” freaked out I runned towards my window ready to jump when I see who it was..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of course, who else?

Yes, it was Jackie. My God that girl doesn’t get tired of scaring me every EFFING time.

“WHAT THE ? WHY? JOCKO? WHY EVERY SINGLE TIME?!!” “Can’t you just be like a normal sister and knock the door or just announce your presence?” I shouted angrily.

And of course she was laying on the floor with her hands on her stomach laughing so hard and all she could barely say was “you… monsters… aaaaaaaah.. omg.. I.. seriously.. can’t.. why you’re such.. a scary cat?” she was red tomato from the laughing hysterically at me.

“Know what? I don’t find it amusing.. at all” I said coldly trying to calm myself from the sudden shock.

She lifts herself up the floor and looked at me lifting her hand as a sign of “Stop” as she was trying to regain her breath but couldn’t because every single word I said would make her laugh even more.

I stood there glaring at her but it didn’t make any effect on her. I’m just too nice to make a good glare; I admire people who can be scary because at times like this and with sisters like mine it would be helpful. (A/N: Amber admires her soon to be sister in law Jessica LOL).

 

Once she regained her composure she looked at me and said “Sorry sorry Dinober I’ll try to work on that, but is just is so easy” begin laughing again. I looked at her coldly and she stopped.

“Are you done mocking me?” I said in the coldest tone I could speak.

“Yes, I shall stop now. Sorry” I could see she meanted.

“Fine. Whatever. So have you thought about what to say to mom and dad?”

“Oh yes I had a great idea, and you should act excited ok?”

“Ok.. But I wanna know what the idea is so I can act really excited you know?”

“C’mon a good actress improvises”

“I don’t want to be an actress infact I am a LAME   actress” “Don’t you remember when I did Snoopy in kinder garden? Even then I did and awful job. Thank God I’m cute otherwise it would have been a disaster. Don’t even know how I got the part in the first place”

She laughed “That was so fun to watch”

“Yeah yeah. Now tell me. What’s your idea?”

****

 

Next day we were having dinner. We all chatted like a normal family, the atmosphere was calm but I was a bit uneasy because of Jackie’s plan. I mean it was easy but I still was impatient, she on the other hand was cheerful and smiley.

“So mom doesn’t you and dad wants to take a little vacay?” She said with a wide smile.

Dad and mom looked at each other with a puzzle face, as dad spoke.

“Why are you suggesting a vacay?” “You want to do a big party in the house? We just fixed the garden, the fount and the pool your friends messed up Jackeline” he frowned. She giggled and I got stiffened.

“No dad. That’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter