Chapter 7: Revenge

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luna and I were waiting for the other girls to walk out of the dressing room so we can go to our radio interview. I am not too enthusiastic for it now, but have to put on my best smile.

“What happened to Krys?” Luna asked me.

“Well you know how she gets jealous over nothing. I went to see Hyuna she was on the building to meet me. She told me she wants, well, the girls want me to collaborate in their upcoming track. So I agreed to do it of course” I said sounding not so happy about it now.

“OMG! Really? That is greaaaaat Am. Congratulations!!” she said hugging me and smiling.

“Thank you! This is the respond I wanted from Krystal” I said sadden.

“Well I can see why she got mad tho. You know how Hyuna looks at you..” she said looking at me with a ‘you know what I mean’ look.

“No, I don’t actually we’re just friends and she needs to understand that. She should know I’m doing it because is a great opportunity for me, and she should be happy for me” I said a little hurt.

“C’mon! I see how Hyuna looks at you and I see something else. I understand Krystal a bit, BUT I do understand your position too. Just give her time and she’ll understand and will be happy for you, I’m sure because she loves you” Luna reassured me.

“I hope so. What should I do Luna? Buy her a big mango tart?” I said trying to smile.

She giggled “Sure you can try that”.

 

As we were talking a guy walks up to us.

“HENRY!!!!” I shouted smiling.

“AMBEEER!!” he said smiling and hugging me. As he was hugging me Krystal walks out of the dressing room.

She was looking at us hugging and glared once again at me ‘Is this the 200 time she glared at me today? Geeez’.

We broke the hug and kept on smiling.

“Hi! Krystal” he said waving his hand at her. She didn’t say anything and waved slyly at him while showing a tiny smile.

“Hi girls!” He said smiling at them. “Hi Henry Oppa!” they said in unison. He turns to face me.

“Long time no see. You’ve been missing for a while” he said with a long face.

“I know I’ve been busy. But we gotta catch up one of these days. Maybe we can go out to eat or something” I said smiling.

“Yeah I would like that Am. I’ve missed you” he said pouting.

“I’ve missed you too bro but don’t pout is not pretty on you” I said giggling.

“You meanie” he frowned.

I laughed “Alright alright. We gotta go, we have a schedule. Talk to you later!” I said hugging him again.

“Ok. But don’t forget it”

“I won’t” I laughed.

We walked out of the building and two cars were waiting for us to take us to the radio station. Krystal and Sulli hop on a car. ‘I don’t think she wants me there’.

Vic, Luna and I hop on the other car. I am like a zombie, while Luna and Vic are all chatty.

“So, Amber what are you planning to do to get Krystal happy with you again?” Vic asked me but I was spacing out about my current dilemma.

“Huh? What? Ohh.. I don’t know really. Maybe I should let her have some space..” I said looking down.

“I don’t think you should. You know how she is stubborn but she still wants you to pursuit her” she said with a reassurance smile.

“You really think so?” I said confused.

“Aiish babo! You’re very dense sometimes” Luna said face palming herself.

“Yah! I’m not dense she just seemed too upset and I’m… afraid of her” I said ashamed.

They both laughed at me loudly.

“It’s not funny I’m in trouble here you know” I said not amused.

“Alright alright. But Vic-unnie is right. You should do something very cool for her” Luna said sweetly.

“I have no clue, really” I said worried.

“I think you should show her how much you love her and no one else” Victoria told me.

I starting thinking of ways I can do that “Well that sounds easy because it’s the truth” I said reasoning about what she said.

“See? Then you’ll figure it out babo! Don’t worry” Luna said smiling.

“Yes, thank you. You guys are awesome” I said smiling at them.

“We know” They both said at the same time then laughed.

 

We arrived at the radio station. Luna, Vic and me walked together in line while JungLi sisters walked ahead of us. Krystal is ignoring me ‘…I think I miss her glares’.

She’s talking happily with Ssul while I am miserable but trying to look in a good mood when I clearly am not.

The MC’s greet us with a bow and we responded bowing back, then we sat down on the chairs. I sat down in the head of the table Vic-unnie and Luna sat down in the right side of the table and JungLi sisters sat in the left side of the table while the MC’s are in front of me. We put on the headphones and they say we’re gonna be live in 5 minutes.

I kept quiet because I really have nothing to say, the other girls are just chatting with each other and the MC’s. Finally it was time for the show to get in the air.

 

“Hello everybody this is K-POP Radio 1! And here with us today are F(X)!!!” the MC Hyuk said.

“Welcome girls! How are you?!” MC Minzy said smiling.

“We’re very happy to be here, thank you for having us” Vic-unnie said smiling back and we all looked happy, except me who was faking it.

“Is our pleasure girls. Now how has been promoting your latest single E-E-E-E-Electric Shock?” he said imitating our song and laughing. We all laughed.

“It’s been really cool and we’re very glad to come back after such a long break” Vic-unnie answered smiling.

“Yeah we were very anxious to have our come back” Luna said smiling.

“Yes indeed was a long break, but good thing you girls are back. Now how has been the response of the fans?” MC Minzy asked intrigued.

“It’s been great, I mean they all have waited long enough for us and hopefully we’re filling their expectations” Krystal said cheerfully.

“Well you have because Electric Shock debuted in Number 4 in the charts so, congratulations girls!!” MC Minzy said clapping.

We all said ‘thank you’ with joy.

“Well we wanna hear some parts of the songs later, you girls up for it?” MC Hyuk said smiling at us.

“Yes, of course” Vic-unnie answered with a bright smile.

“Excellent but now we have a little asking question’s game. You gotta be very honest here ok?” MC Hyuk continued.

We all nodded and smiled and Vic-unnie said ‘yes’.

“Alright Hyuk but we will do it after this commercial break” MC Minzy said.

Suddenly we were off the air, for short break of 5 minutes for publicity. I drank some water and looked at Luna and Vic-unnie as they were chatting.

I thought of a great idea for Krystal to be all happy with me again, so my mood light up.

“Guys! Can you help me out? I have an idea to make Krystal happy again!” I said whispering “Please tell Sulli too”.

“Alright then..” they both said whispering as well.

 

Times passed by and the 5 minutes break was gone, so now we’re back in the air.

“Hi hi hi we’re back with..” MC Hyuk sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter