Chapter 16: Trouble

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was laying in her bed while watching her folding the clothes neatly into her big suitcase for our trip to Texas, it was almost ready but she still got an amount of clothes piled on top of her bed and she was trying to decide which she should leave and what she should take; it always amazed me the amount of clothes Krystal owns, she’s definitely a shopaholic just like her sister ‘maybe is in her genes?’

I was started to get tired and frustrated because she was taking so long and I was almost falling asleep, but I know she would be mad at me if I do, so I had to slap myself to stay awake…

*SLAP SOUND*

“What are you doing Am?? Did you just slap yourself?” she looked at me with her best ‘WTF? Look’ and I just shyly nodded while caressing my cheek because I was dumb enough to hit myself too hard this time. She approached me and looked at my red cheek and traced it with her index finger while laughing at me.

“Why did you do that? I know you’re stupid but I wanna know your stupid reason” she barely could make that sentence, her laugh was too loud ‘God I love her laughter’

“I was falling asleep because you were taking so long so.. I slapped myself to keep me awake” my face was looking across the room focusing in her Pop Art posters on the wall.

“Awww why is my llama so stupid??” she grabbed my face and directed to face her “You can always help me so I can finish faster” she did my favorite smile, the one that reaches her eyes.

“Fine I will help you princess!” I got up and started to scroll on the clothes scattered in her bed, lifting some random shorts that catches my eyes, showing it to her “This is too short Jung Soojung” I said with a disapproving look.

“Urgggh don’t start! My stage shorts are even shorter than those” she whined at me and I just throw the shorts far across the room, earning a slap on my arm.

“How about this? I love this shirt on you. You look hot in it!” I smirked grabbing a see-through shirt “BUT you can only wear it when you’re with me alone, maybe at my house?” I smiled wiggling my brows.

“Uhhhh how about no? your parents will think bad of me. I don’t want that” she pouted in the most adorable way.

“No they won’t, we’re K-Pop idols man! we’re outrageous” I grabbed her waist and lift her turning both of us around while laughing.

“Dooooooooooooork” she laughed along with me and I put her down after a while.

“What if I put some music on?” I smiled and walked to her iPod speakers, while searching some cool beats to listen “Taylor Swift?? What the Krys?” I laughed.

“What? I like her songs!” she whined and I just kept laughing while going through her iPod. I really think an iPod is the best way to know someone ‘HA! I found it’ I press the play button and the room was filled with hip-hop beats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAQVGx1vzrk

[I love bad es, that's my ing problem
And yeah I like to , I got a ing problem
I love bad es, that's my ing problem
And yeah I like to I got a ing problem]

 

Krystal moved her hands along with the beats and I swagged my way to her while mouthing the lyrics; Her iPod screams she has a girlfriend who listens to hip-hop music for sure. I grabbed her hips and started to sway it with the rhythm and jumping around enjoying the beat of the naughty hip-hop song.

“What’s that song Jung Soojung??” that voice can only belong to the main Ice Princess, I froze in my spot while turning my head to meet an annoyed looking Jessica. For me the time stopped, Krystal just went to her iPod and low the volume, while her sister stepped into the room and closed the door behind her and walked to where we were.

“So you’re not gonna say hi to me llamber?” raising an eyebrow.

“I’m sorry Hi Jess..ica!” I smiled apologetically.

“That’s better. What’s with that music you share to my little sister?” she said in a demanding tone.

“Jessie..” Krystal said glaring at Jessica.

“What? it’s true..” and the glaring battle begun.

I was sweating cold in my place, I didn’t know what to say so I just smiled awkwardly.

“What’s with the awkward face? Or is that your normal face?” she looked at me trying to contain her laughter because my face was very funny to her apparently. ‘Mood swings, Jung genes’

“This is my normal face Jessica-noona” I said in awkward tone and facepalmed in my head.

“Unnie would you cut to the chase?” Krystal started to pack her clothes again not looking at her; she directed her gaze at me with a cute expression to try and make more comfortable, even if her scary sister is around.

“God Krystal I can’t even talk to llamber here? Geez! Anyways I wanted to give you this” she said smiling and taking something off her jacket and handed it to me.

“Tickets for SNSD’s concert?? Wow Jessica this is awesome! Thank you”  I said with a wide smile.

“You’re welcome llamber, please take my sister” she said laughing looking at Krystal.

“Of course she’s gonna take me Jessie. Don’t need to point that out” ‘Glare number two go!’

“I was just saying.. Soojung” ‘furious glare go!’

“ANYWAYS! I think your seobang is calling for you, could you please leave?” a glare never leaving their eyes.

“Yah! Krys don’t kick your sister out” all I could do was smile nervously.

“Thank you, llamber. Sometimes I don’t know why I don’t like you” she smiles sweetly surprising me, and I returned my awkward smile while scratching the back of my neck.

“Ohh yeah is because of your awkward face” she laughed evilly and started to walk away.

“UNNIE” Krystal snapped and ran to catch her but Jessica was faster and slammed the door shut before her little sister could catch her.

“She’s something huh?” I awkwardly laugh.

“Yeah but she just play icy around you. I’m sorry!” she smiled apologetically and hugged me.

“It’s alright, I got you to sweet it up when she goes” I smiled through the hug “Let’s finish this, I still need to pack my stuff” I broke the hug and grabbed random shirts and packed it into her suitcase, anyway I know all of her clothes are stylish and she looks good in everything.

 

 

We were all set up to aboard the plane straight to Texas we feel super excited but I think I’m the most excited of us all, I literally can’t stop smiling. I know SXSW festival is quite awesome and is an honor for us to represent K-Pop there. I lead the way to board the plane; I really can’t wait to put my feet in the Austin Airport. Krystal sat next to me, and I called the window as I know she doesn’t like it and most probably would be sleeping the whole time due her “calming” pills.

“Sleep tight princess!” I put her head in my shoulder and she immediately snuggled closer to me as she soon drifted to sleep. I was playing “Candy Rush” in my ipad. Soon I felt sleepy and also closed my eyes going to dreamland.

When I woke up my lovely girlfriend was already yawning and rubbing her eyes cutely and I just couldn’t resist and gave her a quick peck on her pinky lips, she got surprised and I grinned.

“What are you doing??” she was looking at every direction to see if someone was watching us, lucky for us only Luna was watching us with a creepy smile on her face and waving.

“Relax babe! Just our number one shipper caught us” I chuckled “Good Morning how was your sleep?” I caressed her cheek lovingly.

“Uhmm it was good because I felt your warmth all night” she smiled sweetly at me and I grinned dorkily.

“Ohh and you call me a ‘sweet talker’ huh?” I smirked while teasing her, the problem is my girlfriend is too violent sometimes so she hit my arm in a not so playful way.

“Fine I’ll be a brat for the rest of the tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter