Chapter 6: Jealousy

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was still lying on my bed, trying not to wake up although my alarm was sounding out loud.

‘Gotta change that beep ‘cuz is freakin’ annoying’ ‘I rather be waken by Krystal’s voice’ giggle.

Look around and I’m the only one in my bed. I guess Krys already woke up. She stayed last night because I begged her to, it wasn’t to hard to convince she wanted the same I did..

I started remembering some of last night’s moments, from the way we kissed to the way she moaned and the way she was so satisfied with her s. The thought got me all heat up.

I got up real fast brushed my teeth ‘cuz I know how she gets mad when I kiss her when I haven’t brushed my teeth in the morning. I did quickly and ran to the living room when I spot two girls cheerfully talking in the kitchen. I smelled some bacon in the making that my beautiful girlfriend was cooking along with some chocolate chip pancakes. ‘Is she trying to get me fat or something?’

“Morning girls” I said smiling and went to where Krystal was back hugging her and smelling her vanilla scent. “Morning you” whispered in her ear and slap her slyly.

“Morning Hyun!” Sulli said giggling.

Krystal turned around to face me with a blushed face.

“Don’t do that in front of people!!” she said embarrassed. I gave her a peck on the lips to ease her and she let me.

“Oh so you prefer I do that on the bedroom?” I smirked. She hit me in the arm harshly, I knew I cross the line a bit but I just love her seeing her blush I find it cute.

“Soojung don’t mind me” Sulli said smiling. That girl is just a little I just know it.

“I’m sorry princess” I stepped back and make bow to her.

“Whatever. You hungry?” She asked me not letting show a smile. “We have to eat a lot we have dance practice at SM Building and then we have a radio interview”.

“Yes, Princess very hungry. Oh right what time is that?” I said smiling still and seating on the dinning table, where Sulli was in front of me.

“In 40 minutes so we better hurry” She said focusing on serving the bacon and pancakes into our plates.

“Right. So where is Vic-unnie and Luna?” I said drooling over the smelled of bacon. She put the plate in front of me in sat down on the table.

“Unnies are jogging in the park. They said we should go ahead of them” She said starting to eat her pancakes.

“Ohpf shalright” I said while eating. Krystal just looked at me with a stern look. Sulli was laughing at my actions.

I swallowed before I say “Sorry your royal highness” giggling.

We kept on eating before it was all finished, my plate was clean I think she didn’t even need to wash it, I almost it. Krystal is such a good cook, I love when cooks for me.

“Wash the plates servant. I need to get ready fast” she said getting up from the table and walking out of the kitchen.

“Yeah you wash them good, servant” Sulli said joking.

“Alright princess and Ssul” I said bowing to them. I like playing around Princess-Servant with Krys, is funny. The feeling of wanting to please her comes naturally for me. So I don’t mind her bossing me around. I like it no in fact I love it.

 

I gather all the plates and put them back in the dish washer. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

 

From: Hyuna(:

Amberrrrr what’s up? You coming to SM Building today? Need to talk to you, ASAP.

To: Hyuna(:

Hyun-a(: Yes, yes I’ll be there in 20 minutes. What you wanna talk about?

 

She didn’t replied. I started washing the dishes real quick. When is finished I ran to the bedroom, where I found Krys with her towel..only. My eyes were shocked and the heat from before came back.  I quickly when to hug her from the back and whispered “Do you mind get dressed before I you here?” I said smirking and turned her around.

Our eyes met and I could see she’s smirking too. “It’s not a If I let you do it” she said with her face really close to mine. I closed the little gap between us and kiss her hungrily. She kissed me back the same way. When I was about to put her on the bed she stopped the kiss, but stayed close to me.

“Get shower before you burn the dorm down” she smirked and walked away from me.

“YAH! Don’t tease me like that. Seriously” I said pouting and whining.

She laughed at me. ‘She’s such a tease but I.LOVE.WHEN.SHE.TEASE.ME’ although I wish we have a little time.

I went to the bathroom and showered real quick. Got dress in my training clothes and packed a few casual clothes for the radio interview.

 

I walked out of the room and there was Krystal and Sulli waiting for me. I went to where Krystal was and she smirked at me. I showed her a pouting face and grabbed her hand, walking out of the dorm. The driver was waiting for us. We sat in the back of the car and I put my arm around Krystal’s shoulder hugging her. Sulli wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter