Chapter 11: Ski Resort 1/2

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole ride to the Ski Resort I fell asleep in her shoulder, because I was too tired from the plane and I wanted to rest a little before we get there so I’ll be very awake once we’re there, I don’t want to miss anything on this trip.

“Princess, we’re here. Wake up!” she whispered into my ear.

I immediately woke up smiling, and rubbing my eyes so I could see properly. She looked at me and wiped a trace of saliva I had in the corner of my lip, while she chuckled at my sleepy yet enthusiastic face.

“I guess I was sleeping too deep” I said giggling.

“Yes you even snored..” she said laughing.

I slap her arm slyly “Yah! I don’t snore” I said pouting.

“You did. You are a snoring princess!” said again without suppressing her laughter.

“Whatever..” I said and rolled my eyes.

“C’mon kids stupid joking around and let’s get out of the car!” Victoria said while pointing the door. Our manager already was out of the car and was giving instructions to the personal of the ski Resort to carry our bags and leading to the entrance.

Victoria was the first out of the car, followed by Amber who stood in front of the door offering a hand to me to grab once I step out of the back sit, I grabbed it and jump out of the car.

“Thank you, Servant!” I said smiling at her.

“My pleasure, you royal highness” she said while she flashed her goofy smile at me, and I melted.

We walked to the entrance with a small gap between us, and our act as friends and member buddies began. Once we were in the lobby our manager gave us the cards to open our rooms.

“Ok, so listen. Victoria and Krystal will sleep in a big room while you Amber will sleep in another room next to their” he said smiling at us. I was trying to not show my disappointment to his statement when Victoria spoke.

“Excuse me manager oppa but I would like to change rooms with Amber. Krystal here *she pat my back slyly* snores to loud and Amber is the only one that sleeps heavy so even if a dinosaur enters her room she wouldn’t notice, so if you don’t mind I would like the room by myself” She said smiling kindly to our manager.

He looks at her with a tint of suspicious in his face and says “If this is a trick to let this two *pointed at Amber and me* sleep in the same room, I will find out” applying a serious tone and frowned his brows.

I innocently shock my head and replied sweetly “No, oppa I really do snore too loud. Amber is the only one who can bear with it” I face the ground looking ashamed and also trying to prevent him from seen my little smile. 

“Yeah, it’s true oppa” she said in a casual tone “Once I remember they draw small figures of funny things in my face and I couldn’t feel it. And there was another time when Ssul screamed..” she was giggling but our manager cut her sentence off.

“Alright, alright. It’s fine, but remember kids keep it low profile. You can go to your rooms and unpack” He said looking not so amused by Amber’s dorkyness.

“Thank you manager oppa” we said in unison smiling and bowing at him.

“Yeah yeah. I’ll meet you girls here in 30 minutes. We’re gonna explore the town and grab a bite to eat” he said kindly.

We smile at him and turned around to leave. While we were heading to the elevator I whispered a ‘thank you’ to Victoria and Amber hugged her.

Once we were in the hall of our rooms, Victoria gave Amber the card key.

“Don’t play around too hard kids” she said smiling and leaving to unlock her door and enter her room.

I gave Amber a smirk and she opened the door, and let me in first. I was very pleased by the warmness and beauty of the room. It was just like those movies where they go for a family ski trip in Colorado. The whole room was made of wood and the ceiling wasn’t too high, so it gave the room a homey style. There was a fireplace and a big carpet in front of it as well of two small couches on both sides, on the front was a small bar with sits, and a little kitchen enough for two people. At the end of the room was a big king size bed filled with covers and cushions and behind of it was a big window serving as a wall between the bed and the outside, with curtains on the sides. I ran to the bed jumping into it and watching to the view outside. I could see the town downhill with the lights all over it, it was beautiful.

“It’s amazing right?” she said in a husky tone, back hugging me. I was mesmerized with the whole view I didn’t notice she climb on the bed behind me.

“Yeah, I love it” I said sweetly and then I felt her lips kissing my neck and giving me chills all over my body.

“Am!” I said almost like .

“Uhm?” she said while she was busy kissing all over my neck and jaw line.

“I I’m.. I think we.. should unpack first” I managed to say with all my strength trying to not surrender to her touch.

“But.. uhmm I guess you’re right..” she said with a tint of disappointment in her tone, she let go of me and walked over to where our suitcases where, she lifted two of my suitcases and place them in front of the closet. I sat in a side of the bed in front of the closet while I watched her carrying her only suitcase. She opened the closet and then leaned down the floor opening her suitcase and almost everything fell from it, in a mess of clothes and coats. I facepalmed myself.

“Amberr! You didn’t pack properly” I said laughing at her.

“Yah! I did is just the coats are too puffy..” she whined and was trying to pick up her clothes and place them into the closet. I hump off the bed and leaned down to grab my suitcase one by one and place them in the bed. I opened one and selected my favorite coats and items to place them into the closet. After a while of doing it and once we were both satisfied with our closet, we put on some others warmer coats as it was really freezing outside even though the room was very warm, because of the fireplace. We decided to go to the lobby and meet our manager and Victoria to go explore the beautiful town.

A van from the resort toke us to the hometown, we were amazed by the amount of lights and people that we almost felt warm, but I still needed Amber right next to me with her arm around my shoulder, we tried not to look so suspicious because our manager gave us ‘the look’, Victoria tried to walk ahead with him, leaving us alone in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter