Chapter 13: Hair

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared myself in the mirror after I finished dressing. I was trying to change a little my hair style so my hair bangs rested covering my ears and reaching the ending of my long neck; it was flat, no form and I just stand there looking at it for a good 10 minutes before I decided to play with it.

“HYUNG HURRY UP WE’RE GONNA BE LATE” Sulli shouted from the living room.

I didn’t reply and started brushing my hair with my hands, I tried covering my forehead with it in both sides, but that didn’t convince me. I decided to give up and wear a hat and since is cold outside it suits. I walk out of my bedroom to find Sulli and Luna sitting on the couch in the living room and Victoria was in the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water.

“What toke you so long?” Luna asked.

“Well I was trying something new with my hair..” I said looking a little disappointed at my failure.

“It shows..” she rolled her eyes but laughed and Sulli joined her laughter.

Victoria came in from the kitchen and stared at my hat “Looks cute. Now let’s go” she said kindly.

 

We were in a van heading to the SM building; Luna was sitting next to me looking through the window while Victoria and Sulli were in front of us, Sulli’s head rested in Victoria’s shoulder. Sometimes I wonder about this two, Sulli often hugs, grabs and stares at Victoria, our leader always responds with a kind gesture, ‘it’ll be hilarious if those two would happen to be dating’ as I was thinking about it my phone vibrated so I slide the screen unblocking it and found out I had a new message from Krystal.

What is taking you so long?

You can’t wait to see me? :*

As if..

I’m just bored L

Don’t deny it

We’re on our way

Ok, I’m just hanging out with unnie

Oh say Hi! To Jessica from me and tell her I think she’s really cool

Yah! There’s no need to exaggerate lol

I’m not, show that to her :D

Fine..

 

I was giggling for my conversation with her when I notice we were almost there, a smiled formed in my face then my phone vibrated again.

 

She said she wants to talk to you..

My smile disappeared at the message ‘what the hell does she wanna talk about?’ ‘oh crap I bet she’s mad because we went to that Ski Resort’ ‘what if Krystal told her about our sharing rooms and night?’ ‘she is going to kill me’

You sure? She said that?

What did you say to her Soojung?

OMG!

Yah! I just showed her the phone..

She doesn’t seem happy tho

Alright so I’m dead x_X

Am I’m sorry I think I might just told her about we shared rooms and stuff..

Oh God please tell me you’re joking..

T_T

No, is just she asked me and I spill it out L

I knew I would die like this

God T_T

I’m a good girl don’t let me die T________T

 

After that my mind when blanked, sooner Luna snaps hers fingers in front of my face to bring me back from my river of thoughts.

“We’re here!” she said smiling at my dumbfounded face.

As we got out of the van we started walking towards the building quickly, because we were a little late in schedule. I on the other was panicking knowing I have to talk to HellSica later. We entered the dance studio and there was Krystal chatting happily with our dance instructor. The rest of the girls approached them quickly smiling, but I was walking very slowly and looking for HellSica.

“Hello girls” our dance instructor Boom said to us smiling.

We bowed and was a little far from them and kept myself ready to defend myself from Jessica, as Krystal jumps on my back and grabs my neck for support, I tried to grab her legs to avoid her falling, so leans and whispered to me “You’re looking for someone?” in a seductive voice, and I just nodded.

“Well.. YOU GOT TROLLED” she shouted laughing and let go of me.

I turned around and looked at her in disbelieved with my lips parted.

“YOU’RE EVIL JUNG SOOJUNG!” I said in a mad tone. I can’t believe she just trolled me, of course she knows how scared I am of her sister, I mean that girl’s rage ain’t normal. She continued to laugh and all of the girls were puzzled on what was going on.

“I’ll tell you later guys *laughs* let’s practice yay!” Krystal said to them still laughing. I was just still a little mad about it, so Krystal approached me and kissed me on the cheek.

“Not cool Krys, not cool” I said with my arms across my chest.

“Yah! It was too easy” she said with her eye laugh and drag me to where the other girls were “Let’s dance” she knocked her hip against mine, I couldn’t help but to laugh at her action. The music started and Boom quickly started to count as we do the steps of our choreography.

We were practicing for hours ‘till we all were exhausted and so Boom decided it was time to finish our lesson, she bid her goodbye and left us in the dance studio. We chilled in the studio floor while drinking some water, I was sitting next to Krystal, Sulli and Luna were gossiping and Victoria was doing some stretching movements.

“Krys you like my hai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter