Chapter 1: In and out of stage

Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were in the backstage of the scenery and all we could hear was the screaming of the fans as they all shout  “F(X)” over and over again. Feeling the adrenaline and a tiny nervous shaking a part of our bodies but all we can do right now is concentrate about our upcoming performance.

 

I held Krystal’s hands tight and looked at her, she was staring at me too. It was all our intimate moment before step out to the stage to perform. We didn’t say a word for a moment then I reach my hands to her face.

“Let’s not keep them waiting” I say in the most calm tone as I try not show I was a bit nervous.

“I don’t mind make them waiting if you keep looking at me like that” she said cutely. Then she crashed her pinky lips on mine and kissed me sweetly, making me out focus of what was around us. The other members were on the other side warming up before the performance, they looked at us and Luna walked to us.

“Yah! If you lovebirds keep on kissing we will make our fans wait an eternity. Let’s come out now!!” she said laughing. Sully and Victoria laughed at Luna’s comment.

 

We looked at her smiling from our last long making out session and nodded. Then we heard the MC call our name out loud. Then we knew that was our sign to come out.

 

Krystal grabbed my hand and said “We’re gonna have so much fun on stage now”.  I smirk looking at her and then we run to the stage. This is gonna be interesting from now on.

 

We heard the keys of “E-shock” and the fans were screaming their lungs out when they heard the song. We started dancing our choreography smoothly. I can help but to look at how y Krystal is singing and dancing to the song.

 

So the performance was almost perfect as we still have to improve it for the whole promotion tour. I try to concentrate a lot of times so I can do my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter