Chapter 5

Falling For My Best Friend

"FOOOOOD!!!" Was all I heard when I walked in, as Steve and I placed the food on the table. The boys all rushed over immediately.

"Hey! Whatever happened to ladies first?!" Lydia shouted at them. They all paused and looked at her, Ryan already with half his burger in his mouth. In a way, cute.

"That rule died a looong time ago, dear one," Feng replied, patting her on the head. Much like a dog.

"Ugh. I can't believe I am friends with you pigs," she muttered as she went and got a burger. They all laughed and carried on. I decided to follow Lydia's move, and get some food.

"So, what movie are we all watching?" Hirano asked.

"Um...I don't know. Check the shelf, they should be there. Pick one," I replied. Obviously for Ryan, as he was too busy stuffing his face.

"God...I don't know which one to choose!" Hirano complained.

"Just pick a random one and put it in!" I replied, with my mouth full. Hey, I'm hungry all right. Hirano closed his eyes and reached for one.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, and Aris,"

"Hey!" Aris threw a fry at him.

"As I was saying, the movie we will be watching is...13 Going On 30!"

"Are you serious?" Steve groaned.

"Yes. No messing with the system, the system is life." Victor said.

"Oh whatever. Just hurry up and play the movie then." Hirano put the disk in, and we all gathered around the T.V. to watch. Hirano, Lydia and Feng on the couch, Steve in the chair, Victor and Ryan in beanbags, while Hok and I sat on the floor. I actually loved this movie, but I kept that to myself. The only reason I felt close to this was because the the boy, Matt, was in love with his best friend, Jenna. Which is the same situation for me. *Wait, love? It can't be love...can it? Sure I like him a lot, but...do I like him in that way? Love him, even?* I was interrupted from my thoughts by everyone yelling and laughing. I didn't know what was so funny, but I didn't really care. It looked like they were playing some game on the iPad. Probably Bejewled Blitz again. I just ignored it, (well, tried to) and carried on watching the movie. *Okay, be straight Cassie, do you have feelings for him or not? Maybe...yes? Yes. Yes I do. Okay, so I do. I am falling for my best friend.*