Chapter 8: Betrayal

ALICE

Chapter 8: Betrayal


Wondering, Dreaming, and Believing. I have been wondering for awhile if I have been going insane. I have been wondering if my insanity was the cause of these images of Wonderland. I believing I am dreaming this place up because reality is not what I want. People say that Wondering, Dreaming, and Believing are different things, but I think they are all one. These three things are controlling my life and I am not fighting it because I simply don’t want to. This would interest me and I want to find out more of this secrets.

My eyes opened slowly and I saw specks of light entering the room onto my creamy skin. I sat up slowly and saw Kibum sitting on the end of the bed looking out the window. His head suddenly turned and he looked at me, “You look better!”


“What happened?” I asked up rubbing my eyes.

“You were going to run away since Kevin did something that you are not fully telling me.” Kibum asked.

“It’s nothing that you have to be worried about Kibum.” I smiled at him weakly and started to get up. “I’m hungry what is there to eat!”

Kibum chuckled and stood up. There was a knock on his door and he stood up and cracked the door. “Kevin what is it.”

“Is she in there?” Kevin asked in a sweet voice. He was using a sweeter voice from yesterday when he was trying to get information out of me. He sure acted differently in front of Kibum.

“She is but she is sleeping right now. She came to me upset last night. What the hell did you do to her?” Kibum tired to restrain the anger in his voice. I knew that he wanted to do something else to Kevin, but he stopped himself.

“Yeah Right Hyung I know she is not sleeping let me in.” Kevin whined trying to push his way into the room.

“She does not want to talk to you right now. We will meet you in the dining room Kevin.” Kibum slammed the door shut and he leaned against it looking at me with tired eyes.

“Kibum sii are you ok”

---

“Hoon what the hell are you doing.” Eli barked trying to get out of the ropes that Hoon tied around him while he was sleeping. He watched Hoon walk away from him “Yahhhhh Yeo Hoonmin get back here this instant and untie me,”

“No” Hoon turned around and crossed his arms with his cheeks puffed out. “You plan on hurting Miss Song Min and I do not want that to happen you sly flirtatious kitty cat.”

“You stupid bunny get back here or else.” Eli said.

“Or else what?” Hoon looked at him.

“Or I will tell Soohyun hyung that you are betraying his demands.” Eli vanished and appeared in front of Hoon grabbing onto his shirt. “Why are you having a change of heart? You were all for bringing her here.”

“Now I am all for getting her home to her rightful place. She is not happy here Hyung. Let go and go tell Soohyun what I’m doing see if I care.” Hoon pushed Eli away and pulled out a map. He titled his head.

“Aish it that is what you want Hoon we are now on opposite sides. I hope you are happy Hoon since this will be the end for you.” Eli vanished.

Hoon sighed and looked up at the sky. “I am following my heart and I believe hurting Miss Song Min is wrong. I do not care if it gets me killed; I will protect Miss Song Min.” Hoon continued to walk, but passed out moments later.

---

“HYUNG I found someone out cold!” Kiseop’s innocent voice said with a sweet smile.

“He does not look good. Let him rest and take care of him for a bit. I will be back I have to meet someone.” Alexander said as he fixed his hat.

“That knave of hearts,” Dongho said rudely.

“Yes, my best friend! I will be back and play nice!” Alexander said, “That means no pranks Dongho Yaaa. Kiseop you and AJ keep an eye on out maknae. Please make sure he does not do anything bad.

---

“Kibum sii are you ok.” I said as I walked over to him placing a hand on his arm. I looked into his eyes.

“I’m fine!” He placed a hand on my head and rubbed it. “There is nothing that you have to worry about.” Kibum smiled at me as he finished getting dressed. “How about we go for a walk?” He grabbed my hand and started to pull me along. “I need to tell you a story that cannot be overheard.”

“Why can’t it be overheard?” I asked and blushed at Kibum’s hand in mine.

“Because it is a bit dangerous and only a few people know the true story of Alice. Only a few people know the real story. Others just make it their own.” Kibum said as we walked through the wasteland. I started to wonder where he was taking me.

I started to hear running water and the wasteland turned into a beautiful green, bright, colorful forest. When we came upon a river Kibum stopped and took off his cloak, laying it on the ground.

I heard a noise and grabbed onto Kibum’s muscular arm. I noticed that he looked down at me chuckling. There was someone in the tree. He jumped down and looked at us with a happy, crazy smiled.

“Miss Song Min” He took my hand and kissed it. “We meet again Miss Alice.” It was Alexander the Mad Hatter aka the crazy monkey. “Kibummie you were able to get away from Miss Diva.”

“Yes I was able to get away from Miss Diva.” Kibum smirked and looked down at me. “Miss Song Min please sit, and we will explain everything to you.” I just nodded at what Kibum asked me.

“So what is it that you want to tell me Kibum!” I titled my head as I looked at him.

“We are going to tell you the story of Alice.” Alexander said cheerfully as he sat down. “This is a story that you need to know.”

---

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE TIED YOU UP?” Soohyun yelled at Eli.

“He does not want to you to hurt Miss Song Min. He wants to protect her from you. I do not know what is going through that kids head.”

“Find him and bring him to me.” Soohyun said to Eli, “but first find Song Min and make her come with you to my wonderful kingdom. Get her away from Kim Kibum. Do whatever to him and Xander since that is probably who she is with right now!”

“Yes sir. What every you want Hyung.” Eli vanished.

“My plans will not be messed up again. I will not deal with anymore mistakes. Everything has to happen just how I planned it in my head.”

Authors Note: Updated I hope you like it. Hehehehe Hoon your so cute and I'm glad you are such a good hoppy bunny. Kibummie is a prince! Xander good crazy monkey! Soohyun what will you do to Hoon!