Chapter 6: Dreams or Reality

ALICE

Chapter 6: Dreams or Reality

That is when I noticed a necklace shaped like a key hanging out of his shirt. “Kibum…”

“Be quite right now.” He said as he hovered over me. “If we get caught Soohyun is going to try and make you his wife.” He looked at me, “I can’t let that happen to you since you don’t remember that you are Alice.”

“Kibum I’m not…” He placed a hand over my mouth. I noticed people run pass us, but paid no attention to us.

“We can discuss this later. Aish I wonder why Kevin wants to meet you that stupid drama King of Hearts.” He took my hands and pulled me to my feet. He pulled off his cloak with the hood and put it over my shoulders. He pulled the hood up to cover my face. “Let’s go.” He pulled me along thought the woods. “This is the only way we will not be detected.”

“Um Kibummie” I said as he stopped to look at me.

“What is it Song Min?” He asked with concern in his eyes. He watched as I reached for the necklace around his neck. He froze at my touch and looked at me with gentle eyes.

“You know something don’t you. This necklace looks similar to what I have. Kibummie what exactly am I?”

He looked at me and placed a hand on my chin. “You are Alice! The only person who can bring peace to this land of wonder! You are the only person who can do that.”

“That is not what I mean Kibum. What is my connection to you?” I looked him directly in the eye.

“You are my childhood friend who disappeared ten years ago.” Kibum let go of my chin and grabbed my hand again and pulled me along. “You were friends with me and Alexander. Soohyun started to hang out with us and said he was going to marry you one day.”

“Wait how can I be your childhood friend. I know where I was born and where I grew up. I don’t understand this Kibum.”

“Just trust me you are. We just cannot tell Kevin that you are Alice.” He looked at me.

“Why can’t we?” I asked as Kibum came to a stop again. He looked back at me.

“Because he is a complicated person and he doesn’t really understand cute girls.” Kibum smiled.

---

“Master Soohyun she got away somehow. She just disappeared from the grounds. I think I saw her running off with a guy.” One of the guards said.

“WHAT!” Soohyun said as Hoon hid behind Eli. “What do you mean she ran off with a guy? What did this guy look like? Tell me if you want to live.”

“He had black hair and hard the heart symbol on him.” The guard looked at Soohyun with fear in his eyes.

“Kim Kibum!” He said with anger in his voice, “You are trying to steal my bride once again. You were so close to her when we were kids. You two did everything together and it made me feel…HOON! ELI! I want you to bring her to me by force.”

“Why I don’t want to hurt her Hyung.” Hoon said. “Just let her come on her own.” Hoon crossed his arms. “I will not hurt the sweet Song Min”

“Eli you bring her then.” Soohyun said. “I don’t care if you have to flirt with her to get her hear. Do what you want. I just want her here. You have two days to bring her to me.”

“Ok Hyung whatever you say.” Eli said with a playful smirk on his face. He looked over at Hoon. “You should come or who knows what Soohyun would do to you.”

“Fine I’m coming.” Hoon crossed his arms as he walked over to Eli.

---

“Kevin we’re here.” Kibum said as we walked into the floorer of the castle. Kibum hand placed his arm around me. “Don’t worry about Kevin. He does not bite.”

I pulled off the hood and looked around. I heard footsteps and felt Kibum’s arm let go of me. I saw a cute blond hair boy appear.

“HYUNG! Your back…” He looked over at me and smiled. “You must be Song Min. It’s nice to meet you I’m Kevin. Wow you’re really a cutie.” He looked at me from head to toe and I noticed that Kibum looked uncomfortable. “You’re covered in dirt you should get cleaned up. I will have my maid bring you something.”

I noticed the young girl from earlier appear and take my hand. “Come unnie. Let’s get you cleaned up.”

---

Kevin eyes darted to Kibum after Song Min was out of sight. “What took you so long and why is she wearing you cloak hyung.” Kevin puffed out his cheeks.

“She was in Soohyun’s land and I used it to hide her appearance since Soohyun wants to marry her. I can’t let that happen to her. She needs to get back to her own world. She does not belong here.”

“I know that, but Hyung what is with that necklace around your neck.” Kevin asked.

“It’s nothing.” Kibum said as he walked up the stairs towards his room. “We had that conversation before.”

“I think you are not being honest with me Hyung” Kevin stepped in front of Kibum. “You never take the necklace off and since Song Min arrived you been acting different. You are not as cold as you used to be.”

“People change.” Kibum said leaning against the wall. “I don’t like being rude to people. It’s too hurtful.”

“You have no problem being rude to me.” Kevin said.

“Because I enjoy your reactions” Kibum ruffled Kevin’s hair. “Why did you change your mind and have Song Min a guest here.”

“Because she is Hyungs Friend and its dangerous out there with the Hatter and Soohyung. Also, the Cat seems to start trouble as well.”

“I see. Why don’t you get some sleep? I will make sure Song Min is comfortable here since she seems kind-of scared right now.” Kibum said as he yawned.

“You are the tired one Hyung. Get some rest. I will make sure she is ok.” Kevin smiled.

“Ok good night Kevin.” Kibum said as he walked into his room and feel asleep instantly on his bed.

---

I walked into the room that I was given. I was wearing a black night gown with red hearts. I walked outside onto the balcony and saw Kevin out there. I tilted my head as I looked at him. I wondered what he wanted and thought of Kibum’s warning. “Hi Kevin is there anything you want?”

“I just wanted to make sure you were settled.” He smiled at me, “It’s chilly out we should head inside.” Kevin put an arm around me and led me to the cough. I sat down and he sat down next to me. I noticed him staring at something.

“Kevin what’s wrong.” I tilted my head. I watched as he came closer and closer to me. I fell back onto the cough and saw Kevin reach towards my necklace.

“Why do you have this?” He looked at me. His persona changed. It was cold and dark. “Tell me!” He leaned closer to my face. I felt his breath against my neck. “I want to know the truth since Kibum Hyung is keeping secrets from me too.”

Authors Note: BOOOM I finally update. Before you Kill me I am sorry for making some of the U-kiss memebrs evil. Its just so much fun. Please give me feed back with your lovely comments hehehe. Enjoy.