Chapter 2: The Girl...Alice

ALICE
Chapter 2: The Girl … Alice

“It’s not Miss Alice. My name is…” I stopped when I was two boys who were dressed the same popping in and out of the dead trees and bushes in the wasteland. I looked up at the sky it was cloudy and looked like it was going to rain at any moment. I looked back down at the two boys who were in black and white striped shirts and black jeans.

“What was my Miss Alice going to say? It must be important since it is going to come out of Miss Alice pink lips.” Eli the Cheshire cat said forcing me to look at him. He started to lean in closer to my face.

“I slapped his hand away, and gave him a cold, icy glare. “How many times do I have to tell you this? My name is not Miss Alice, its Park Song Min.” I started to walk away from Eli the sly, flirty cat.

Hoon looked over at Eli and came over to me, and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Hoon looking at me. He bowed, “I am sorry Miss Song Min sii about his naughty behavior. Soohyun Hyung should put him on a leash, and stop him from watching and doing naughty stuff. Do you need help with anything miss?” Hoon looked very kind and sincere to me. I would not mind doing something for Hoon, but I was being pulled away from him. Eli wrapped his arms around my small waist pulling me against his body.

My eyes shifted to Eli and they were filled with hate, “Yah Hoonmin do not say those lies to my Alice.”

“What no riddles this time Hyung.” Hoon looked at the two people who just arrived. “Great it’s the Hatters Messenger.” I looked at Hoonmin and then the two boys who earlier were hopping in and out of the dead trees.

“Yahh” the younger boy out of the two yelled, “Hoon Hyung! We are not his messengers! We are Alexander Hyungs friends.” The younger one growled while being held back by the older, dorky looking one. I tilted my head looking at them with a cute, confused face.

“Dongho yah calm down! Alexander Hyung would not want you to result in violence” I noticed the younger boy stating to calm down when the older boy mentioned Alexander’s name.

“Fine Kiseoppie Hyung! I will not do anything to them: besides we are her to Miss Alice noona to Alexander Hyungs place.” Dongho hopped over to me, “Noona will come right.” He pulled me out of Eli’s grip and gave me cute puppy dog eyes.

“Umm…” I looked at the younger boy.

---

“Yahhhh! Kibummie Hyung. I want to know the truth.” Kevin followed Kibum into his room in the castle. Kibum lived with Kevin since his mother and bother left on a mission a few years ago or so he thought. Kibum look off his cape and sword and tossed it on the chair by his bed; he also loosened four buttons of his shirt. Kibum was listening to Kevin yell at him as he laid on his bed and chuckled to himself because angry Kevin amused him. Kibum closed his eyes as he listened to Kevin some more.

“Yahh Kibummie Hyung!” Kevin crawled onto Kibum’s bed and hovered over him. He leaned closer to his face. “You would tell me if you had a girlfriend. HYUNG ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!”

Kibum opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Kevin hovering over him, inches from his face. “Yahhh” Kevin jumped and moved away from Kibum. “Kevin I don’t have a girlfriend. People do not want to come near me or be my friend because you might kick them out of the Kingdom.”

“But Hyung who was that girl! You must have known her to be talking to her ALONE! Why would you tell the rose painter not to work! To be ALONE with this girl!”

“Do always have to explain myself to you. She is just a girl. She hit her head and was confused.” Kibum poked Kevin’s blowfish face, “You need to trust me.” Kibum stood up and ruffled Kevin’s hair. Kibum headed outside onto the balcony and once again Kevin followed.

“Hyung you still haven’t answered my question that I asked you earlier. Is this girl you were talking to ALICE!”

“NO” Kibum said coldly as he headed back inside grabbing his cape and sword. “I’m going out for a bit.”

---

“Ummm…” I said as I looked at the younger boy, “Sure it sounds like fun, but my name is Song Min not Miss Alice.”

“Ok noona! I will call you whatever you want me to call you.” Dongho took my hand and dragged me along. Kiseop followed Dongho and then came up next to me, but someone yelled my name. Eli the annoying cat appeared in front of us while Hoonmin ran over.

“Miss Song Min sii why aren’t you coming with us; I already told you that Soohyun wants to meet you.” He puffed out his cheeks.

“I’m sorry Hoonmin sii. Next time I will go me with you and Soohyun.” I gave him a sweet smile and watch him blush.

“Ok Miss Song Min! It’s a date.” Hoonmin looked at Eli, “MOVE Eli! Let them go!”

---

“Alexander Hyung are you sure those two can handle bringing Miss Alice here.” AJ was very jittery. He already had five cops of Hot Chocolate and the part still hasn’t started.

“I’m sure Kiseoppie and Dongho can handle something as easy as this!” Alexander looked over at AJ, “Yahhh wait till she arrives to have another cup of Hot Chocolate.” Alexander took a sip from his cup of hot chocolate. “Knowing my cute, sweet Dongho and his aegyo they will be here in a few moments.”

AJ noticed that right when Alexander said that Dongho and Kiseop arrived with a very pretty. She was pefect with her long black hair with soft waves in it, her skin like porcelain making her look like a doll. Aj look over at Alexander standing up and walking over to her.

---

Alexander walked over to me and took my hand that was covered by the lace glove and kissed it. “Miss Song Min sii it’s nice to meet you. I know that you don’t like to be called Miss Alice so I will not use it. I want to welcome you to my home and my Hot Chocolate Parties.” Alexander linked arms with her and lead her to the table.

I looked back and looked at Dongho’s jealous face. I wondered what he was thinking. I looked back at Alexander. “Thank you for using my name and not Miss Alice.”

“I am glad that you are happy about that.” Alexander said cheerfully.

---

Kibum was not in the Kingdom of Hearts; he was just outside its borders sitting down by the river, under a tree thinking about her… about his times with Alice when he was a kid. Kibum drifted off into a deep sleep.

Note from the Mad FanFictor: I hand wrote this in school. Lolz bad me! hehehe I hope you like it. Making Kevin evil is fun. heheehe. Tell me what you think! Feedback please!