Chapter 14: Sweet Dream

ALICE

Chapter 14: Sweet Dream

Kevin got up and hovered over me. “You ok!” Kevin asked as he continued to protect me from another blast that came from the other side of the room this time. His pink lips were so close to mine, I froze. How could someone’s face be so perfect? It is not natural or was in it in wonderland.

Hoon and AJ came running into the dining area. Hoon hurried over and looked at us. “Are you two ok?”

“Fine!” Kevin said as he helped me up to my feet, bushing the dirt off of my shoulders and skirt.. “It’s Soohyun isn’t it?” He asked Hoon and AJ.

“Yep that crazy dude is looking for Song Min!” AJ said placing his hand on his sword. He was ready for anything. Alexander, Dongho, and Kiseop were making sure nothing happens to Kibum.

I did not know what I was doing, but I guess this was an act of impulse rather than thinking my actions through. I ran towards the balcony of the dining room and jumped over the railing landing perfectly on my feet. I could hear the three boys yelling at me to come back, but I know that I could not do so.

I ran towards the maze that had the white flowers painted red. I came to a stop when I reached the end. There he stood with his sword pointing at me. He looks so handsome and sweet, but when he took a step closer to me my thoughts about him changed.

“I finally get to meet Alice in the flesh.” He placed a hand on my chin and forced me to look at him. “I am Shin Soohyun the man you are going to marry.”

“I will not marry you. I refuse.”

“You cannot refuse Song Min Sii.”

“I can and you can’t stop me.” I pulled out my sword from my belt and clashed swards with him, which is when I realized he had a similar necklace that Kevin had on when he was being controlled by someone. Soohyun was not behind this. He was just another pawn in this chess game.

I knew that I had to somehow destroy that necklace without hurting Soohyun, but how. It came to me, but it required me to do something that I would never do to him. “Ok Soohyun…I will marry you, but can I have a hug first.”

He dropped his sword to the ground and pulled me into a hug and leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. This was my chance. I yanked the necklace off on his neck and dropped it on the ground and stomped my foot on it…destroying the last piece to the puzzle. I caught Soohyun before he hit the ground, and that is when the black smoke from the necklace that is now shattered.

“Stupid girl. I did not want to come to you in my real form, but you came me no choice. You messed with my chess game by returning here.” He reached over and grabbed onto my neck, lifting me off the floor. I did not know why, but the first thing that came to me was to sing. A light started to glow as I sang my heart out.

I don’t understand what happened after the blinding light that appeared around us. The land of wonder started to disappear from around me. I really could not explain what happened next, but someone was shaking me.

I started to open my eyes slowly and saw my prince. I knew it was him because I saw a familiar necklace hanging from around his neck. “Miss are you ok?” His voice was like velvet, so smooth, so musical it my heart flutter.

“Kibum.” I said in a weak voice.

The man looked at me and helped me sit up. That is when I heard other voice, “Hyung is she ok?”

“I think so. Give me a moment so I can find out her name.” Kibum said in an annoyed voice.

“You don’t remember me? I’m…”
Hoon kneeled down next to Kibum and pointed to my necklace. “Hyung look!” At that moment Kibum’s eyes went wide.

“It cannot be. I thought it was a dream.” Kibum looked at me and pulled me into a hyung. “So your real, I thought you were just a girl from my imagination.”

“I’m real; I thought you were from my imagination.”

AJ grabbed onto the back of Hoon’s shirt. “Let’s leave these two and let them talk.” Alexander, Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, AJ, Hoon, Kevin, and Dongho headed to the opposite side of the park, but they continued to wait and watch what was going to happen next.

“I thought I was going crazy.” Kibum said.

“I don’t think you were going crazy. I think that it is true love that is why you dreamt about me.”

“I guess so.” Kibum leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips and nothing could change this moment for me. I knew it was not a fantasy, but a reality.

Authoers Note: I desided to make it 14 chapters rather than 15 because of how I typed it and I did not know what to do next. Well I hope you liked it. It was fun writing. Please enjoy my other fan fics. Thank you and goodby from wonderland