Chapter 13: Tell me Y

ALICE

Chapter 13: Tell me Y

Kevin’s eyes started to open. His head was killing him as he sat up. He looked over and noticed a pretty girl sitting next to Kibum. Kevin blushed at her beauty. His eyes then went towards Kibum who was bandaged up. He noticed he was still unconscious and felt horrible that he did this to him.

Kevin watched as she stood up and left the room. She looked really sad and that hurt him. He did not mean to make this angel sad. Kevin decided to follow her because he had a bad feeling.

He got out of his bed and put of his jacket. His hair was down and a mess. It was covering his eyes. He opened the door slowly and followed her down the hall quickly; he reached out for her wrist.

---

I turned around when I felt someone grab onto my wrist. My eyes went wide when I saw it was Kevin. His eyes were different this time; they were gentler.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Kevin said as he pulled me closer to him, “You should be here for when Hyung wakes up!” Kevin said with so much care in his voice. I was not sure if I should believe him or not because of what he put me through the last time I was this close to him. His eyes were telling me to trust him, but should I. I just followed my heart and decided to trust him.

“Why I am not allowed to go anywhere Kevin. This is my fault after all. I was the one who cause Kibum pain. He is badly injured because of me. If I never learned about who I was this would never have happened.” I looked away from Kevin, but he placed his hand on my chin and made me look at him. He whipped my tears away.

“It is my fault. I let the same person take control of me again. I caused everything that happened. History is repeating itself and we have to make sure Kibum Hyung doesn’t die this time.” Kevin said and suddenly placed hand over his mouth knowing that he said something to me that he should not have said.

I took his hand away from his mouth. “What do you mean make sure he doesn’t die this time?”

“He always sacrifices himself to save the person he loves which is you Alice.” Kevin said, “I wished someone loved me like they way you love hyung. I can see it in your eyes that you love him. I wish I had someone who loves me like that. He has a person who cares about him. He has a person who shares the same feelings as he has. I wish I had a girl like you. I am sorry how I treated you before. I was not myself because this evil wants to take over our world.”

“Kevin…” I looked at him and sighed.

---

Soohyun looked at Eli with a cold look, “What do you mean Kevin is back to normal?” Soohyun stood up and walked outside onto his balcony. Eli followed him, “I already lost Hoon to them I better not lose them to you.”

“Hyung are you ok? You are acting strange.”

“I am not acting strange.” He said as a necklace fell out of this shirt. It had a black jewel in it. The jewel looked like it was glowing and had black smoke around it.

---

Hoon and Kiseop decided to check on Kibum and Kevin. They entered the room and noitict that Kevin and Song Min were missing.

“We should find them!” Kiseop said, but Hoon stopped him when he noticed Kibum’s eyes started to open.

“Kiseop I think you should go find Alexander Hyung!” Hoon said, “I will stay here with Kibum.

“Ok!” Kiseop hurried off.

---

I looked at Kevin, his words touched my heart. I looked it to his eyes as more tears started to fall down my face. Kevin pulled me into a hug and U wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Just let out your feelings and you will be renewed.” Kevin pulled away, “Once your tears end your beautiful smile will return.” Kevin leaned in and kissed me on my cheek.

“Tell me why you are sweeter then you were before. Last time we were this close you wanted to get info out of me. Tell me about Kibum. How is he a prince?” I asked as Kevin let go of me and took my hand.

“I will tell you over breakfast.”

---

“Hyung” Kiseop entered the library in the Kingdom of hearts. Kiseop found Alexander sitting on a couch with Dongho asleep on his lap, and AJ curled up by the fire place. AJ started to wake up and Alexander looked up from his book.

“Seoppie what is it?” Alexander said as he looked down at Dongho whose eyes were opening slowly.

“Kibum he is awake, but Kevin and Song Min are missing.”

Alexander got up quickly knocking Dongho onto the floor causing him to wake up instantly. Alexander followed Kiseop to Kibum’s room.

Alexander entered Kibum’s room and found that Hoon was in a headlock. He hurried over and released Hoon from Kibum’d grip. “Calm down Kibum! Hoonie is on our side and he helped save your life.”

“He had Soohyun lead her here. She was safer before when she was not in our world.” Kibum grabbed his stomach. Alexander pushed Kibum to lay down.

“Do not push yourself you are not at your full strength yet.”

“Why didn’t you tell me that I am the prince of this land.” Kibum asked.

“Because I was not the one destined to tell you; Kevin was the one to tell you. He was put under a spell that made him act that way. He is back to normal now and Kevin being a god boy once again brought back your full memory.”

“Is Song Min ok?” Kibum asked.

“She is fine. I saw her having breakfast with Kevin. Kevin is trying to cheer her up. She is very upset right now.”

“Why?” Kibum tried to get up once again, but Alexander pushed him back.

“She knows about everything. Kevin stopped her from leaving. If she left you would have died from going after her. We just need to save Soohyun now. The evil of this land has full control over him. The battler is one week away and you need to rest to be ready for it. Kevin and I will train her.”

---

“I heard that you are a very amazing singer.” Kevin smiled. “Can I hear you sing?”

I opened my mouth and started to sing the song I was composing…

Someday I will find the key
I will find the person
Who unlocks my heart
Showing me who I truly am
Sending me down the path
I am meant to take
He is my prince Charming


As I sang my tears fell hitting the table causing it to sparkle. I closed my eyes and reopened them and Kevin was in front of me inches from my face. His face was hovering there, but he stopped when he heard a bang. He tackled me to the ground protecting me from the blast.

Authors Note: 2 more chapters left! I hope you like that I have coming. The next two chapters will be about the battle. Feedback please ^^