Chapter 4: Story I Did Not Know

ALICE
Chapter 4: Story I Did Not Know >

Kibum looked back at Kevin and wiggled out of his tiny arms. “What are you doing following me? It is safer for you back in the kingdom and not out in the open.” Kibum growled and he noticed at Kevin soft, curious eyes were staring at something.

“Hyung what’s that.” Kevin pointed to the necklace around Kibum’s neck. Kevin started to reach for hit but Kibum smacked his hand away.

“What’s what…” Kibum looked down and noticed the necklace that Alice gave him before she left was showing. “It’s nothing.” He put it back in his shirt and gave a cold glare to Kevin, “Go back to your Kingdom now. It’s getting dark and I have to do something before I head back.”

“Let me come with you hyung.” Kevin pouted.

“Yes Hyung let him go.” Eli the seducing cat was sitting in a tree. “Is Kibum hyung looking for the girl who holds the key?”

“Stupid cat go away” Kibum barked and got in front of Kevin.

“Oh Kibummie Hyung keeping secrets again. Secrets Secrets are no fun Secrets should be share with everyone. You got that girl out of Mr. Diva’s Kingdom for some reason.” Eli jumped down from the tree, “I wish I could keep Song Min to myself, but Soohyun Hyung wants her to be his bride. That is why Hoon brought her here. Kibummie you met her before today I can see it in your eyes. Too bad Dongho and Kiseop dragged her off to see that annoying, wild hatter. ”

“Yaaah just leave her out of this.” Kibum’s anger was growing. He could not stand this annoying cat. When he mentioned the hatter his eyes went towards Eli again, “What? She is at the hatters place!”

“She is at the hatters place. I guess he wanted to meet her to.” Eli was very jumpy and started too circled around Kibum and Kevin. Kevin grabbed onto Kibum’s arm with fear in his eyes. “Song Min is so much fun to flirt with. She is a feisty one; I can see why you like her.” Eli smirked and disappeared and appeared in front of Kibum with a grin on his face.

“Yahhh Eli Hyung. Soohyun really does needs to put a leash on you!” Hoon was hopping over them and grabbed onto Eli’s ear, pulling him along. “Soohyun demands your presents.” Hoon puffed out his cheeks and they both disappeared when Eli vanished with Hoon.

Kevin’s eyes darted towards Kibum, “So the girl is Alice that you met today. Yahhhh Hyung I will not hurt her since she is a friend of yours just find her and bring her to the Kingdom of Hearts. She is better off staying with us rather than the erted Soohyun and the Crazy hatter. I will go back to the Kingdom if you don’t bring her there.” Kevin gave Kibum puppy Dog eyes.

“Fine I will go get her! Be careful heading back.” Kibum sighed and headed towards the Hatters place. The truth was that he was secretly friends with Alexander. Kevin, Dongho, Kiseop, and AJ did not know about it.”

---

Alexander picked up the necklace because he recognized it. His eyes went wide and he knew that she was Alice. He took the necklace in his hand and looked on it and wondered why she did not remember anything. Did something happen to her when she disappeared all those years ago?

There was a knock on the door, “Xander Hyung you have a visitor can I kick him out.” AJ asked.

“Who is it anyway?” Alexander asked.

“It’s Kibum the Knave of Hearts aka Kevin’s salve.” AJ said.

“No do not kick him out. Send him to my office and I will meet him there in a few minutes.” Alexander said as he put covers of Song Min and kissed her forehead.

Alexander walked into his office, shutting the door behind him. He saw Kibum sitting on his desk scanning him from head to toe. “You changed a lot since we last saw each other Bummie.” Alexander said as he hugged his close friend. “How’s everything with your Diva.”

“Fine…He wants to meet Song Min.” Kibum sighed. “Stupid Eli makes me so mad.”

“He said something to you again. He is trying to get you mad Bummie you know that. He likes messing with you about Alice. You should know that. He always flirted with her when we were kids and she nearly killed him once.”

“I remember that so she really is Alice Hyung.” Kibum asked leaning against the desk.

“Yes she has the necklace that looks like it fits with yours. Do you think it is wise to bring her around Kevin.”Alexander looked at his childhood friend.

“He told me he would not hurt her and I believe him and if he does anything you know what I can do to him.” Kibum smirked.

“You know you are scary sometimes. She is sleeping right now since Dongho put something in her drink. I don’t know what to do with that rascal. Would you like some hot chocolate before I bring you to her?”

“Sure why not” Kibum sat down and looked at him.

AJ and Kiseop were leaning their ears against the door listening to them talk.

---

Someone entered Song Min’s room and had something in his hand. He walked over to her and looked at the necklace. He was ready to take it, but her eyes started to open.

Note From the Mad Fanfictor: I updated. What do you think *hops up and down* I hope you like it. Kevin and Soohyun and Eli are a bit Evil hehe. Kiseop and AJ like poking into other peoples business and Hoon ? idk he is just there and Dongho little jealous rascal. Feedback please comment.