Chapter 3: The Mad Hot Chocolate Party

ALICE
Chapter 3: The Mad Hot Chocolate Party

Alexander smiled at me sweetly as he hooked his arm with my arm; he led me to the strangely shaped table filled with sweets and hot chocolate. "You will sit right next to me Miss Song Min sii. I want to know all about you!" I took a seat that was next him, and I watched Dongho hurry to the other side of Alexander; he sat down looking at me in jealous rage. His look was so cold and hateful, but before it was cheerful and cute. What is with this kid?

I noticed that Alexander was pouring me a cup of hot chocolate, "Miss Song Min sii do you like hot chocolate?" He smiled at me cheerfully and handed me the cup. "Be careful it's hot! I do not want to burn your tongue." Alexander had concern in his voice.

I smiled sweetly at him and gave him an excited look. "Alexander sii I love hot chocolate so much!" I picked up the cup and blew on hot liquid. I took a sip of hot chocolate and my eyes sparkled; it was delicious! This was the best hot chocolate I have ever tasted, so rich and felt like silk as it went down my throat.

"Do you like my Xanderland Hot Chocolate, Miss Song Min sii" Alexander took a sip of his hot chocolate and I nodded letting him know that I love his hot chocolate. "That’s wonderful!"

Alexander turned away from me when the childish Dongho was tugging on his arm to get his attention away from me, "Hyung..." Dongho was giving him the puppy dog eyes that he gave me before when he wanted me to come with him to meet the Hatter Alexander. I started to wonder why Dongho was acting this way. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked over at AJ with his cute rabbit ears poking out of his hair. I had the urge to pull on the; they were so cute.

"Miss Alice...” AJ caught his mistake, “I mean Miss Song Min" AJ tilted his head as he looked at me. "Song Min how did you get here?" He reached over and whipped the icing from my cheek.

"I was at the park, playing my guitar in the rain. I was writing a song for my debut single. I am supposed to be debuting as ballad singer; I hope that I still can since I’m not sure if this is a dream. I was singing when I noticed Hoon sii listening to me. He ran off when he realized he was listening and I followed him to a tree where I think I fell. My memory of that account is a bit fuzzy. I woke up with a headache in the rose maze of Kingdom of Hearts where I met Kibum sii. He is really kind and helped me get out of the Kingdom."

"Kibum kind!" AJ scoff, "Kibum just does whatever his Queen of Heart Kevin asked! I don't like him at all and if he comes near you I will…"

"AJ no violence! Miss Song Min sii can talk to whoever she wants. She is a guest to all of us even though we hate each other we must not be violent in front of our guest AJ you should know better" Alexander's eyes changed to an annoyed look.

I titled my head, "why don't you like each other!"

"It's not your concern noona why don't you just..." Dongho stopped when Alexander looked at him. I had a feeling that look was telling him he was being rude to me.

"Don't mind him Miss Song Min. We should not talk about such matters at my hot chocolate parties. These parties are supposed to be peaceful and to have simple conversation. I want our beautiful guest to enjoy herself and not be involved in any of out quarrels." Alexander took my laced covered hand and kissed it like he did before. Why was he so kind to me? We just met.

I smiled at Alexander as he kissed my hand and took another sip of the amazing hot chocolate, but for some reason I felt dizzy and sleepy. Moments later I out, but I saw Dongho's smirked before I fainted.

---

Alexander caught Song Min before she hit the ground. “Miss Song sii Yahhh Song Min.” Alexander’s eyes darted towards Dongho who was pretending nothing happened Min"Shin Dongho what did you put in her drink. I saw you put something in her drink. What was it Dongho?"

Dongho pouted, "Sleeping potion! I did not know it was going to affect her this fast! I’m still young Hyung. Dongho doesn’t know any better."

"Why would you do such a thing" Alexander asked.

"Because you are ignoring me Hyung since she got here you have been not paying any attention to you DONGHO." Dongho got up knocking the chair over and ran off. Kiseop got up and followed him because he was worried he would do something stupid. When Dongho gets mad he is a bit wild.

Alexander sighed looking at Kiseop chase after Dongho and sighed. Was Dongho really that upset with him? He then looked at AJ who continued to drink more hot chocolate. AJ continued to get hyper. He was hopping up and down. "AJ the party is over for today" he said as he went over to Song Min lifting her up in his arms. "I will explain more to her when she wakes."

Alexander brought her into his house and laid her down on his bed. He pushed a strain of hair out of her face before sitting in the chair next to the bed.

---

Kibum's eyes popped open quickly because felt like his name was being called. It was her voice calling out to him, his sweet Alice. The girl that made him smile. The girl that left a few years ago, breaking his heart; she was the girl who changed this world when she left. Kibum came to and remember that the voice he was hearing was Miss Song Min. Why would she call his name out this soon?

Kibum sat up and a necklace shaped like a key fell out of his shirt. He looked down at it, taking the key into his hand, and bringing it up to eye level. He remembered the day she gave this to him; it was the last day he saw her; it brought back so many happy and painful memories He put it back in his shirt and stood up. He made sure he kept the necklace a secret from Kevin if he knew it would be the end of the world. He knew where Song Min was at since he has a flash in his mind. "Crazy hatter what have you done."

Kibum started to head to the wasteland where he found the path to the hatters kingdom. He was about to head there when... "HYUNG where have you been?" Kevin hugged onto Kibum not letting go. "Are you still mad at me? I missed you sooooo much."

“Kevin, I’m not mad I have to head somewhere.” Kibum got out of his grip and patted him in the head.

“But where are you going hyung. Can I come?” Kevin gave Kibum his famous puppy dog eyes and blow fish face.

“NO” Kibum said coldly. “You need to stay in the Kingdom where is safe.”

--- Soohyun looked at Hoon and Eli "what do you mean she went to that crazy hatters place. She was supposed to come here first and stay here forever. I want to sing with her forever. Only Alice has the voice to sing like that. Hoon you did your job wrong. I want you to bring me my bride."

"It's not my fault she fell into the kingdom of hearts with their insecure queen Kevin and the knave if hearts Kibum that follows his ever orders. Also, Hyung Eli was flirting with her and made her uncomfortable. Put Eli Hyung on leash or he will do it again."

"Yahh she would have came it that maknae did not show up. He is like the hatters pet puppy. Dongho would do anything for that hatter" Eli crossed his arm, "besides Miss Alice is cute and adorable who would not flirt with her!"

"I don't care what happened do whatever you can to bring her here. She is the only way we can restore this land.”

---

Alexander looked at sleeping Song Min and noticed two necklaces hanging out of her dress. One he knew was from Kibum because it had the crest of the Kingdom of Hearts on it, but the second one was a heart with a key whole; this necklace was strange to him. He stood up and walked over to her. He kneeled down next to the bed where she was sleeping and reached for the necklace.

Note From the Mad FanFictor: Hihi I finally updated hehehe. I hope you like it. Don't Kill me that I'm making Kevin and Soohyun evil and Dongho a little bratty. It's how it appears in my head. And I think its fun making Kevin a bit evil. Please give me feedback. Comments are welcome. I love hearing from you wonderful readers.