Chapter 11: The Prince of the Land of Wonder

ALICE

Chapter 11: The Prince of the Land of Wonder

Moments after Kevin left I sat up and looked at Kibum. I rubbed my eyes and pretended their argument woke us up, "Are things bad between you two because of me?"

Kibum turned to look at me! "Things are not bad because of you. Please don't think that!" Kibum stood up and sat next to me. "So do you remember everything now?"

"For the most part I do! I know why I'm here and who I truly am. All thanks to you!" I leaned in and kissed him softly on his cheek.

Kibum pulled away and stood up. "I can't!"

"You can't what?" I asked tilting my head with a confused look on my face.

"Never mind! We need to start your training Miss Alice." Kibum stood up and grabbed his sword.

"Training!" I looked at him "What training do you speak of?"

"Training for the battle that is in a month." Kibum looked at me, “You are the key to save the land of wonder.”

"What!"

---

Soohyun crossed his arms, "People need to know the truth about you Kim Kibum." He leaned against a column and looked out into the gardens of his kingdom.

"HYUNG!" Eli appeared suddenly. He was squatting on the ledge of the balcony in front of Soohyun.

"What is it Eli?" He said with annoyance in his voice. He looked up with his arms crossed and his eye twitching.

"I know where Hoonmin is." Eli smirked.

"Good! Bring him back to me." Soohyun said.

"That may be harder than you think Soohyun Hyung." Eli hopped off the ledge landing perfectly on his feet, and his hand. "He is with the hatter and the hatter is close friends with Kibum hyung."

"Aish that is all I hear Kibum this Kibum that. I am sick of it. Only me and Alexander know who he truly is."

"Who is he exactly?" Eli’s eyes changed to puppy like eyes.

"Kibum is the prince of the land of wonder! He is the one who is supposed to rule over the whole land! He is supposed to die in the battle that is coming up. He always dies in that battle since history keeps repeating itself, but this time things may not turn out that way."

"What Kibum is the true prince of this land?” Eli's eyes went wide."Why did I not know this?"

"Because Kibum does not fully know the truth."

"How does he not know the truth?" Eli said as he disappeared and reappeared next to Soohyun tapping his chin.

"Because his mother and brother modified his memory and Kevin is supposed to return it, but the evil already possessed him. Kevin is the key to help Kibum and Kibum was the key to help Miss Alice and Miss Alice is the key to save the land of wonder."

"Is that a good thing?" Eli asked.

"For me it is because I can have Miss Alice once Kibum is destroyed."Soohyun smirked and flipped his hair.

---

Hoon looked at AJ, Dongho, and Kiseop. They were all giving him a strange look while they were waiting for Alexander to arrive.

"I don't like you!" Dongho said to Hoon with his cheeks puffed out.

"Dongho! Xander Hyung wants you to play nice to our guest!" AJ said with a cup of hot chocolate on his hand! He was very energetic practically bouncing off the walls!

"Hoon said he wants to help and I trust him!" Kisep said shyly.

"Well I don't trust him!" Dongho crossed his arms! "I need proof!"

"He has proof!" Alexander walked into the room. "He knows how to turn Kevin back to normal and once Kevin is no longer possessed he can return Kibummies memories."

"And what is that?"

"Kibum is the prince of our land of wonder." Hoon said!

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter hehe. Really fast update kawahahhahah you know who KIBUM IS NOW hehehehehehe