Chapter 12: Now or Never

ALICE
Chapter 12: Now or Never

His strong, muscular arms wrapped around me. He placed his hands over my hands and moved them into the correct position. “You’re not holding the sword right.” His breath was warm against the back of my neck. His voice spoke to me sweetly and was so smooth like velvet. “Try it this way.” He put one hand on my shoulder and one hand on my waist “Now try.”

I swung the swords and it suddenly slipped from my fingers. I reached out to catch the swords blade, but Kibum pulled me back. “Be more careful Song Min. You are going to get hurt if you tough the blade.”

Kibum picked up the sword and placed it in his holster. He looked me in the eyes and watched me closely. “I think we did enough for today.” He crossed his arms and seemed very annoyed.

“Kibum I need to train.” I tried reaching for the sword, but he stopped me.

He grabbed onto my wrist and gave me his icy glare. “We need to find a way to get you to focus?”

“I am focused, but you are a distraction.” I blushed when I said that. I was fallen in love with this person. I know that I shouldn’t, but I cannot help my heart.

Kibum blushed and smiled at me as I suddenly hugged him. His grip tightened on me when he heard a noise coming near us. I tried to look back, but Kibum stopped me. He placed his hand on the handle of his sword. “One the count of three get behind me.” Kibum whispered into my ear.

---

AJ looked at Alexander “Wait what Kibum is a prince. How come this is the first time I am hearing of this Hyung. You have too many secrets.” AJ for the first time ever pushed his cup of hot chocolate aside.

“Yes Kibum is the true ruler of this world. His mother and brother did not want him to remember anything so they modified his memory making it seem that he was a knave of hearts. Kevin is the king of hearts, but he is just the ruler of the land of hearts and Kibum’s personal protector. Kevin may not look like the protector type, but that little guy has a lot of bite to him. Things went wrong the day Kevin wondered off on his own into those woods; he came back a spoiled brat.”

“Do you think someone did something to him” Kiseop asked.

“Yes and I think Kibummie is the only one who can break the trance he is in.” Alexander said. “We need to head over to where he is now.” Alexander got up and hurried. “I have a very bad feeling.”
Hoon followed right away. Behind him was AJ and Kiseop. Dongho was the slowest person to follow his Hyung.

“Something is not right. I can feel it.” Alexander said as he started to run to his secret meeting place with Kibum. The other’s followed him.

---

Kibum clashed swords with Kevin. “You are hiding things from me Hyung.” Kevin said with anger in his voice. “Since that girl arrived I have been left in the dark. She is Alice. She is going to destroy our world. She is not going to save it.” I fell to the ground and got up moments later. I just watch as they battle each other. I could not move from where I was standing; I was in shock.

“Song Min get out of here now!” Kibum dodged Kevin’s attack that almost hit him. “Go Now!”

“I’m not leaving here without you.”

“I will be fine. Now go” Kibum’s arm got hit by Kevin’s sword.
Kevin snapped his fingers and a few wolves came out of the woods with glowing red eyes that looked like rubies. The viscous wolves started to run after me.

Kibum placed a hand on his shoulder as it started to bleed. Kibum looked back and noticed the wolf jump at me. Kibum dodge Kevin’s attack once again and ran over to me pulling me into a hug as we fell to the ground. He was protecting me from the wolves attack.

Alexander hurried over and led the wolves away from Kibum. Kibum was bleeding slightly as he stood up. “KEVIN you better run or I will kill you.”

I stood up and grabbed Kibum’s arm before he could do anything. “Don’t kill him. I think he is being controlled.”

“What do you mean by that” Kibum asked looked at me. His face was being paler and paler.

“See his necklace and his eyes.” I pointed towards the necklace that was glowing and how his eyes had a blue tint to it. “Someone must be controlling him. I think he has been acting that way because someone possessed him. You need to get that necklace off of him and I think he will turn back to normal.”

“I think your right.” Kibum grabbed his stomach. “I just need to get that necklace off of him.”

“You need to take it easy.” I told him.

“I will rest after I get that necklace off of him.”

Hoon came over and pulled me away from Kibum. “He needs to do this.” Hoon smiled at me sweetly. “Let me help you with you injured arm and wrist.”

“But” I watched as Kibum walked over to Kevin.

“But nothing. I do not want you to get hurt anymore. Can you sing to me later? You have a beautiful voice.”

“Sure Hoon. I will sing for you.” I smiled sweetly.

Dongho and Kiseop we playing with the wolves who were not violent anymore; they just lacked love.

Alexander came over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. “Kibum will be fine. He will know the truth soon.”

“What truth?’ I asked.

“That he is the true ruler of our world.”

“WHAT!”

---

“KEVIN!”

“Hyung have you come back for more.” Kevin said darkly.

“I came back to knock sense into you.” Kibum grabbed Kevin by the wrist. He was overpowering Kevin. Kibum grabbed the necklace off of his neck.

“Yahhhh give that back.” Kevin reached for it but Kibum dropped it on the ground and stomped on it. Both Kevin and Kibum fell to the ground. They both fell unconscious.

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter. I had alot of fun writing it. Please support this fic. It has been taking me long to update all my fics because I am now back in school!