Chapter 5: Hearts Key

ALICE
Chapter 5: Hearts Key

I opened my eyes and saw Dongho standing there at the edge of my bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes looked at him as he looked at me with his puppy like eyes. I rubbed my eyes and titled my head. "Dongho sii is there something you want." I watched him hide something behind his back. "What are you hiding?"

"I wanted to see if Noona was feeling better! Noona looks much better." He looked and me with a cute confused look "I'm not hiding anything from my beautiful noona" Dongho tilted his head and started too crawled on the bed. "Noona!" He said cutely.

"Dongho yah what is it" I said backing away slightly from him as he came closer and closer to me.

"Noona I want you to..." Dongho stopped when he was inches from my face and placed a hand on my cheek. "...stay away from my Xander Hyung!" Dongho grabbed on to my wrist! "Xander Hyung has been ignoring me since you got here! He is mine and I do not want to lose him. He took me in."

"Dongho Yahh" I pushed him away from me almost knocking her on the floor. I was scared and did not want to stay here if I was going to make someone. I got up off the bed and ran off. I ran out of the hatter’s place not knowing where my feet would take me.

---

Hoon dragged Eli back to Soohyun kingdom and brought him into Soohyun's office, "Hyung he needs a Leash. He almost started something with Kibum Hyung again! Why do you like pushing Kibum’s buttons?"

Eli pulled himself out of Hoons grip, "you’re so loyal to Soohyun Hyung Hoon and you don’t need to know why I like pushing Kibum’s buttons. Aish you are so annoying who cares if I flirted with Miss Alice. There is something strange about Kibum Hyung anyway. He seems to be close to my Miss Alice."

Soohyun slammed his fist down on a table "Shikkeureo!” Soohyun yelled “Eli you need to stop flirting with my future wife. I will take care of Kibum once the time comes. He has the key that I need to win Miss Alice." Soohyun stood up and walked over to them. "Hoon I gave you one job and that was to bring her here and you failed at that. I forgive you my hoppy bunny because you are so loyal to me!"

"Hyung it's not my fault that she fell into the land of hearts besides Eli was the one who scared her away with his constant flirting." Hoon blushed when Soohyun said he forgave him and told him he was loyal.

"Yahh Hoon your too nice to everyone even our enemies." Eli said with a smirk on his face, "you need to take some mean pills."

"I don't like being mean!" Hoon puffed out his cheeks. "When your nice you are trusted more and I do not want Miss Alice to get hurt."

A guard entered Soohyuns office. "There is a very attractive girl wondering around the kingdom. Would you like me to have the guards bring her to you."

"Yes!" Soohyun said with an excited grin on his face. She is here!

---

Alexander smiled at Kibum "let me take you to see her. She must be awake by now. It’s been over an hour." Alexander and Kibum walked over to the door to exit his office. Alexander placed his hand on the door handle and opened it. They saw AJ and Kiseop listening in on their conversation.

Kibum crossed his arms and looked at them with a cold glare, "why are you listening in on a private conversation that you have no right in listening to. There are thinks that you have to keep you’re..." Alexander slapped Kibum on the back of his head. "Be nice!"

"I am being nice...to a point!" Kibum sighed looking at Alexander. "Song Min is the most important thing right now."

“What about Kevin?” Alexander said.

“Mr. Diva! He changed and so have I.” Kibum said coldly.

Kiseop looked at Kibum tilting his head, "How do you know Miss Song Min."

"I knew her a long time ago that's all you need to know." Kibum said coldly as he followed Alexander to the room where she was supposed to be sleeping. Alexander opened the door and saw Dongho sitting on the bed kicking his feet back and forth, but Song Min was missing.

"Dongho where is she?" Alexander asked with concern in his voice. He knew something must have happened "Did you scare her off."

"Noona ran off! Not like I care; she was taking Xander Hyung from me." Dongho puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms. He looked away from Alexander and Kibum.

"Dongho Yahh where did she go?" Alexander said, "Tell me where she went this instant."

"I don't know where she went, but by the looks of it she was heading in the direction of Soohyun Hyungs kingdom!"

"Why is she heading in the direction of where that ert lives." Kibum said with anger in his voice. "It's not safe for her there. Soohyun said he wanted to marry her when we got older Aish!" Kibum hurried out of Alexander's place. “I have to get to her before he does.”

"Kibummie wait." Alexander said, "Yaahhhh Dongho what did you do." Alexander looked at the younger boy, acting like his appa.

"Dongho feels sad because Xander hyung has been iqnoring Dongho. Dongho been feeling this way since she arrived since she is an old friend of Xander and Dongho feels like he is being tossed away like he is a piece of trash. Dongho is not trash. Dongho is loyal to his wonderful hatter Alexander."

Alexander sat down next to Dongho. "I'm sorry I made you feel this way." He pulled Dongho into a hug, patting him on the head "Come to me next time you feel this way or feel lonely. You are like my little brother."

"Ok Hyung...what's with you and Kibum Hyung! Isn't he our enemy?"

---

"Bring her to me now!" Soohyun said with a smirk on his face. "She came to me on my own to see little old me. I can’t wait to see her again. I wonder what she looks like now that we are older."

"Let me get her!" Eli said slyly ready to bring her to Soohyun, but with a detour first. A devilish smirk appeared on his lips.

"No I want this done right this time" Soohyun said with a smirk. "The guards will bring my future queen to me without mistakes. I do not want you two to do anything. Hoon you will just be mesmerized by her voice and Eli will take her somewhere so he can put on the charm."

---

Kevin was in his room wondering where Kibum was. He could not wait to meet the girl. He rolled over onto his stomach on his bed. He wondered if this girl was Alice. If she was he had a plan on getting what he wanted from her. He knew that she was by the way that Kibum was acting. He knew that Kibum had a close friend named Alice when they were younger. The girl that disappeared a few years ago, and made him closer Kibum because he was heartbroken.

He got out of his bed and flipped his hair as he walked over to his balcony. He looked out in the distance and waited for Kibum's arrival.

So many thoughts about what he would do to this girl when he sends Kibum on a mission. He tapped his chin. He wanted to make sure that this girl was the one. Kevin knew that the necklace was the key.

---

I was walking around this strange place wondering where I was. I heard guards talking, "Soohyun wants the girl to be brought to him. Find her and do not hurt her! Our young master wants her in one piece."

I heard footsteps behind me and his arms wrap around my waist pulling me into his muscular chest. He put a hand over my mouth and a familiar voice talk to me! His warm breath against my neck sent chills down my spine. He flipped me over so my back was resting in the tall green grass. He placed a hand by my head and hovered over me, looking at me with his gentle eyes. It was Kibum and I blushed when he placed a hand on my cheek.

That is when I noticed a necklace shaped like a key hanging out of his shirt. “Kibum…”

Authors Note: Tell Me what you think of this update. Mwhahahahaha. I need to think of something EPIC for what I am going to do next. Please comment! I love getting comments. If you are a silent reader please comment too. I love feedback.