Chapter 1: Welcome to Wonderland

ALICE
Chapter 1: Welcome to Wonderland)

I did not know what came over me! Did I faint or something. I wondered what caused my eyes to feel sore as I opened them slowly. I was laying there in tall grass that formed perfectly around my petite body. I was in a white rose garden or so I thought it was a white rose garden, but some of the roses were dripping with paint. As I sat up and rubbed my eyes noticing my clothing was no longer jeans and a sweatshirt. I was in a very pretty dress that looked like it came out of a storybook, but it was modernized, it looked like a modernized version of Alice in Wonderland. It had white laces fingerless wristlet gloves, a form fitting white and blue dress, with white thigh high socks and black boots.

I looked around at the rose garden and noticed someone was painting the white roses red. The little girl was walking around with a paint brush and bucket of paint. She was in a red dress and had a black heart as an apron. I wanted to asked her where I was so got up and walked over to her.

.“Excuse me can you tell me where I am little girl.” I asked as the girl just looked at me with wide eyes. She dropping the paint and started to ran off into the rose garden. I watched as the paint splattered all over the ground, splattering in a shape of a heart; I kneeled down to pick up the bucket and paint brush.

---

“Kibummieeeeee Hyung” The younger boy with blood hair tied up in a pony tail ran over to Kibum; he was dressed in extravert red, white, and black clothing. “Please please please banish these people from my kingdom for me. If they do not leave it is off with this heads Bummie Hyung.” Kevin said cutely as he cling onto Kibum as he handed him the list of people he thought were prettier than him. “I know you do not want those people to have that fate”.

Kibum sighed and he knew that he had to do this for the Royal Pain Kevin because Kibum would rather people be safe then be destroyed by Kevin. Kevin knew him to well which was a little creepy. Kibum remebered when Kevin used to be a sweet person, but something changed in him as they grew older. Once Kevin started to run the Kingdom of Hearts he started to change into this cold person. Kevin appointed him as his Knave because they were childhood friends and Kevin wanted to remain close to him.

“Ok Kevin, I will.” Kibum said with a cold voice as he walked away. He was scanning over the list again sighing as he shook his head in disbelief. These lists kept getting longer and longer every time Kevin handed him one. Was Kevin getting this insecure about himself? He continued to walk, but a little girl crashed into him.

Kibum looked down at the girl; kneeled to be at the girl’s level. He knew she was one of the workers and knew she would get in trouble if Kevin caught her not painting the white roses red. “Is something wrong little Miss?”

“A girl appeared out of no were Kibummie Oppa. I think she might be the girl from those stories my Umma told me. My Umma that is…” the little girl’s voice cracked and looked like she was about to cry. Kibum patted the girl on the head and took her hand. He knew what happened to the little girls mother. Kevin had her tossed out of the Kingdom and put her daughter to work. Kibum had the little girl lead him to where she saw the girl that is supposed to be her.

Kibum came to s stop when he saw her. She was very pretty, the way that the light hit her pale skin. Her pure black hair made her look like an angel from heaven. She was just sitting there cleaning up the red paint and it seemed like time stop for him. “See oppa” the little girl said to him, “I think she is her. The one that is here to make things like they used to be. Oppa she has returned, ALICE.”

Kibum had a feeling that the little girl was right. She did look like her, the person who disappeared from this world a few years ago. He looked at the little girl, “how about you paint over there.” Kibum pointed Kibum pulled out a heart shaped lollipop, “ wait how about you don't work and just take a little break. Don't worry I will take the blame if you get caught.” He patted the girl on the head and walked over to the girl he thought was Alice; the girl he vaguely remembered from his childhood. The one that he played with when Kevin was busy. He was now standing there in front of her.

---

I finished cleaning up the paint when I saw someone’s feet where I was cleaning. I followed them up to his legs, his muscular chest, and then to his very handsome face. I fell back when I noticed he was a knight and wondered if I was going to be in trouble for being here. “I’m sorry am I in a place where I am not supposed to be. It’s not my fault I just woke up here; I don’t even know how I got here.” I was speaking quickly and noticed this Knight holding out his hand for me to take. I looked up at him wondering if I should take it or not, but I took the risk of placing my hand in his.

“Don’t worry about it Miss. Have we met before you look like someone I knew a long time ago?” The knight asked me, he was making me more curious.

“I don’t think so, but don’t you think you should tell me your name first kind sir.” I tilted my head looking into his eyes that told me that he was not as dangerous as I thought.

“Ahh I’m sorry how rude of me. Welcome to Wonderland Miss Alice.” He let go of my hand and bowed, “I’m Kim Kibum the Knave of Hearts. I do whatever the Queen of Hearts Kevin Woo wants even though I don’t agree with it. I still have to follow it or be banished from the Kingdom where I lived my whole life.”

“It’s nice to meet you Kibum sii, I am Park Sung Min not Miss Alice." I smiled at him, “If you don’t want to do something you should tell him. You are your own person and should act as your true self. Do not have anyone tell you what to do.”

I noticed Kibum look at me with a half smile, and then an angelic voice broke the silence between us. The voice started to call Kibum’s name over and over again. I watched Kibum as he grabbed my wrist, and started to pull me deeper into the rose garden maze. “He can’t see you because you would not be safe if he does.”

“Why would I not be safe?” I watched him pull me along deeper into the rose maze. We appeared out the other end. It seemed like we were out of the Kingdom of Hearts. I looked at the wasteland in front of me, and felt Kibum’s hand let go of my wrist. “Go that way; it should lead you to a road. I would take you there myself, but my Diva Queen is calling.” He turned around and started to walk away.

“Kibum sii.” I spoke and saw him stop and turn around and looked at me with gental eyes, “Will I get to meet you again Kibum, and will you be able to explain the story of Alice to me.”

Kibum looked at me and pulled something out of his pocket. “If you need me use this or if you just want to talk,” He tossed me a necklace that was in the shape of a heart. “Just hold onto it and think of my name” He gave me eye smiles and disappeared into the rose garden maze.

I started to walk through the wasteland not knowing where I was going. I was lost and confused, but that is when someone appeared in front of me. It was a man with cat ears. “Dreams...…Destiny…...Fate brought you to me again Miss Alice has returned to me.” He disappeared and appeared next to me placing his arm around my shoulder. “Miss Alice at last has returned to the land of Wonder the land of hopes and dreams. I am the Cheshire Cat Eli Kim.”

I tilted my head my head looking at him strangely. “I’m sorry but you must be mistaken. My name is Park Song Min not Alice.”

---

Kevin looked at Kibum who just came out of the rose garden. “Did you tell her not to work Kibum HYUNG. Uou told her not to do work so you can talk you to some girl? Was this girl prettier than me Kibummmie? You would not be hanging with her to get away from me would you?” Kevin crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks like a blow fish. “Has she returned? Is this girl Alice”

Kibum looked at Kevin, “It’s not her Kevin. She is just a normal girl. What is wrong with you? I miss the old you, the innocent you.” Kibum walked away from him wondering if Song Min was going to be ok. He hoped Kevin never found her because he knew she was the one. She was the one that he was waiting for and the one who could to fix everything. She was Alice.

---

“Let me see could this be the girl in the blue dress. The one in blue known as Alice.” Eli said in a riddle as he placed a hand on my chin making me look at his cat like eyes. I started to blush at the tricky handsome cat. “You have a cute face Miss Alice.”

“Yaa Eli what are doing to her? I brought her here for one reason and one reason only.” The boy from before came over but her had white bunny ears now. "The Duchess Soohyun wants to meet with her.”

“I know that Hoon, that is why I appeared to her.” The person who was name Eli said to the other person who was named Hoon. “I just wanted to riddle with Miss Alice for a bit and flirt. I cannot help it when I see such a pretty little thing.”

“It’s not Miss Alice. My name is…” I stopped when I saw two boys who were dressed the same popping in and out of the dead trees and bushes in the wasteland.

Note From The Mad Fanfictor: Chapter 1 is up. I hope you like it. I'm warning you now that Kevin may be a bit evil in this story. It's not going to be exactly like the normal story just a little bit. Tell me what you think. Pleace Give me feedback I want to know how it is going.