Chapter 7: Not all Fairytales are Happy

ALICE

Chapter 7: Not all Fairytales are Happy

“I don’t even know what it is. All I know is that I had this necklace since I was a little girl and that is all I know about the necklace. Please don’t ask me again” I looked at Kevin who was moving closer to me.

Kevin gentle face changed to a seductive one and it was frightening. “That is not the truth because Hyungs is similar to yours tell me.” He placed a hand on my cheek. “I need to know now Song Min! Please tell me the truth.”

“I’m not going to tell you since I do not know a thing about it. I do not know anything about what this necklace means.” I said practically yelling at him, but it did not seem to affect him at all.

“Are you sure about that Song Min; I am over powering you right now you can’t do anything to stop me from getting the information I want out of you. I still think you are hiding something from me and I want to know what it is.” He smirked at me, “Why do you think I told Kibummie Hyung that I would let you to stay here.,,to get information out of you Miss Alice.” Kevin flipped his hair back to get it out of his face “I know you’re her by the way Kibummie Hyung is acting. He thinks he can hide this from me well he can’t.” His lips were hovering over mine.

“Yahh” I pushed Kevin off of me and grabbed the cloak and put the dress over the night gown over what I had on earlier. I ran out of the room with a frustrated look on my face. I could not stay here with that wacko. I walked down the hall and continued to get lost. I found my way to a door and opened in crashing into someone who was shirtless. He was rubbing his eyes.

“Song Min” a familiar, sweet, caring voice said. “Hey wait where are you going?” He grabbed onto my arm before I can leave. I struggled getting away from him, but stopped when he pulled me close to him, hugging me.

I did not answer Kibum because there was something strange going on and I did not want to worry him. What do they want from me? Soohyun wants me to be his wife. Kevin wants information from me. Dongho hates me because Xander is being so kind to me. AJ is just strange and jittery. Kiseop doesn’t really talk. Eli is a erted sly cat and Hoon is just a kind person who seems to be in the middle of this.

“Song Min” he placed a hand on my chin and lifted it, “is something bothering you? Why are you running? Did Kevin do something?” I looked away when he mentioned Kevin’s name and he seemed to know instantly what was wrong. Kibum took my hand and pulled me into his room. He sat me down on his bed and kneeled in front of me pushing a strain of hair out of my
face. “What did he do?”

“Nothing” I was trying to avoid Kibum’s eyes. I could not take my eyes off of his abs anyway. I placed a hand on my necklace. I was playing with it as I continued to avoid Kibum.

“Ahhh that is what it’s about.” Kibum placed a hand on my head and rubbed it. “I will explain the necklace to you Song Min. The truth is that are Alice and this heart has a key and that key will unlock the truth for you.”

“And you have that key don’t you Kibum sii.” I looked at him. He started to smile when I said that.

“Yea and the reason I have it is because you gave it to me years ago before you disappeared.” Kibum looked into my eyes and I moved closer to him. “How did I disappear from wonderland Kibum sii?”

---

Hoon followed Eli with an annoyed expression on his face. Eli came to a stop and turned around. “If you are not happy with this do not come with me.” Eli said coldly, “It is very obvious that you do not want to hurt her.”

“I I I…she doesn’t need to do what Soohyun Hyung wants. I think we should just leave her alone.” Hoon said with a scared expression on his face.

“I don’t like this either, but if I get to flirt with her it’s ok with me.” Eli smirked.

“Yahhh that is not a nice thing to say; I will not let you hurt her.” Hoon said practically yelling.

“Even if it means turning your back on Soohyun Hyung.” Eli said looked at Hoon with cold eyes. “Wait you have fallen for her haven’t you? You heard her sing and you fell in love with Song Young.”

“So why do you care. All I have to do is keep her far away from Soohyun hyung because he is going to use her voice for the wrong reason. A voice like that should be used for good and not what Soohyun Hyung wants to use it for.”

---

Kevin was in his bed room sitting on his bed with a smirk on his face. He was satisfied that she was scared of him. Kevin knew that she was still here somewhere and if Kibum brought it up he was going to lie to him.

He was going to make something up since that girl is stealing his Kibum away from him. Kevin closed his eyes and fell asleep.

---

AJ was playing with cards when Alexander walked into the room. “Is something wrong Xander Hyung.” He looked up at him.

“Something doesn’t feel right. I sense something bad is going to happen soon to Alice. She is in danger. I hope Kibummie can protect her since she doesn’t remember her childhood.”

AJ sighed, “I hope so too. Why did you keep your friendship with Kibum away from us?”

“Because of what is going on. I did not want to start any trouble.” Alexander answered. “I hope nothing bad happens.”

---

I did not realize I fell asleep. The last thing I heard was Kibum’s voice and his arms wrapping around me as we fell asleep. Will he unlock my childhood memories soon? Will I know what my mission is here in the land of Wonder.

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter. I am sorry if it is short. Yes Kevin and Soohyun are Evil I'm sorry! They had to be evil I need to figure out how she is going to find out about her childhood with them!