Fainted

Snow Princess

 

Princess Seohyun woke up in the morning with a really fresh mind. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. The other six beds were already empty. Fortunately, Ryeowook allowed his bed for her while he sleept with Sungmin. She really thanked to him. For her first impression, she thought Ryeowook was a silent type. And for the fact she loved his cook.

After she cleaned the bed, she went to the living room. But, no one there. She went to the kitchen and also no one.

‘Where are they?’ she thought.

She looked around the room and realized that it was a little bit dirty. Also the things were not arranged well. So, decided to clean the house first. She was excited to make them suprised with the clean house.

She took a broom and began to clean the house. While cleaning the house, she hummed her favorite song. She remembered that she used to sing it with her real mom.

She sang while working happily. The birds, rabbits and other animals who heard her beautiful voice came near. Princess Seohyun chuckled when she found them gathered near the window. She sang more and the animals were coming more.

After almost three hours cleaning the house, she went to the kitchen and cooked some meals. She remembered last night she found out Ryeowook was the most tired amongst all. It was because he had to prepare the meals instead of taking rest. So, although she wasn’t so good at cooking, she attempted to make some simple dishes.

So tired, that was how Princess Seohyun felt now. After she finished cooked, she went to the bedroom for rest. She had never been worked so much like that before. Now, she felt sympathetic for the maids in her palace who worked all days with a little rest. But, actually inside her heart she felt happy for helping the dwarfs as her new friends.

She had just closed her eyes when suddenly there were knocks on the door. Slowly, she got off the bed and went to the living room. She parted the curtain a little and saw a woman with a long robe standing outside with a basket on her right hand. Then, she opened the door for the woman.

“Excuse me, do you need something, Madam?” asked Princess Seohyun politely.

The woman coughed little. “Oh, I’m sorry for disturbing you, young lady. I’m selling delicious apples. Would you like to buy one?” asked the woman with a hoarse voice.

She opened her basket and showed Princess Seohyun a pile of ripen apples. Princess Seohyun stared at them widely. She actually really liked apple!

“Wow, they seemed taste sweet!” she exclaimed.

The woman smiled. “If you want, you can taste it first”.

“Aw, really?! Thank you, Madam!”

Princess Seohyun reached an apple happily without thinking twice. Then she bit it.

“Yeah! It really tastes good!” she praised.

Suddenly, she felt something hit her head. She looked around and saw everything was spinning.  She was so dizzy and didn’t realize that the apple she was holding already fell on the floor. She touched her heads with both of her hands while trying to straight her sight.

“W – why......ever..y...thing’s......so...da...rk...” she mumbled.

She stepped back staggerly, when finally she collapsed on the floor.

***

Prince Minho was preparing his lovely horse. He was going to Snow Country today to meet his prospective wife. However, he just wanted to do it because he didn’t want to be caged in his palace just because he didn’t want to get married. But, he disliked with the fact he would attach with something which might obstruct his way. Having a wife meant he had a new responsible which he couldn’t abandon. He had to take care of her, while his time for travelling would be lesser, lesser and lesser. How would he face it when exploring the world was his all life? He could only sighed thinking of it.

“Prince Minho!”

Prince Minho turned around and found his older brother walked towards him. A smirk plastered on Prince Jonghyun face.

“Little brother, long time no see....” said Prince Jonghyun with a fake smile.

“Yeah, hyung. I heard your success in Dragon Kingdom. Congratulation!” said Prince Minho sincerely.

Prince Jonghyun chuckled. “Ah, it’s nothing. It’s just something to have to do for the sake of our kingdom. You must do it too, if you want to be a king”, said Prince Jonghyun which actually just pretending to be wise.

Prince Minho with his humbleness just chuckled lightly. “Ah, you know hyung, I’m not interested on it. You’re only the most deserved one to be a king. Everyone knows that!”

Prince Jonghyun laughed. He surely knew about it too. The one which actually bothering him lately was his father hidden plan.

“Hey, I heard you’ll getting married with a princess from Snow Country, brother. I would like to congratulate you, too!” said Prince Jonghyun with a fake smile.

Prince Minho sighed, ”Yeah, you know I’m just forced to do it for father. If I won’t do it, I can’t imagine what will father do it to me”.

“Ah, don’t worry. You may also have heard the rumor about her beauty, right? I thought you must be a lucky man!”

Prince Minho just gave a little and weak smile. In front of everyone, Prince Jonghyun was a good man who always loved his brother. But, no one knew that he hid his envy towards Prince Minho.

Their conversation interrupted when sound of stamping horses heard. There were three horses with three men on it approached them. They got off the horses and bowed to the princes.

“Prince Jonghyun, nice to meet you, your highness”, said Hangeng.

Prince Jonghyun smiled, a fake one, as usual. “Okay, good luck for you all! Have a safe trip!” and then he left.

“Prince Minho, we’re ready”, said Siwon.

Prince Minho climbed the horse and sat on it. And so the three musketeers.

“Alright, let’s go!” said Prince Minho.

***

The seven dwarfs walked home in the evening. When they got home, they felt something weird because their house was so dark, no light.

“What’s happened? Does she doesn’t know how to the light?” asked Shindong.

Kangin was more suspicious when he saw the door was little bit opened. He soon rushed to the door and pushed it. He saw Princess Seohyun lying on the floor unconciously.

“PRINCESS!!”

The other soon ran to the house.

“What’s happened, Kangin? Oh...no!!” shouted Sungmin when he saw the lying body of Princess Seohyun.

They surrounded on the floor trying to woke up Princess Seohyun.

“Princess! Princess Seohyun, wake up!” yelled Kangin while pushing her body.

The other also tried to wake up her. But, she remained silent, didn’t move an inch.

“Princess, please wake up..........” said Sungmin started to cry.

Suddenly, her eyes were trembling. She started moving her fingers slowly. They gasped when saw it. Sungmin stopped crying.

“Princess! Do you hear me?” asked Sungmin.

Finally, she opened her eyes. They sighed in relieved. Kangin helped her to sit.

“Princess, are you okay? What happened to you while we were gone?” asked Kangin.

Princess Seohyun touched her forehead, trying to remembered everything.

“I – I ate an apple.........” she answered in a weak voice.

“What?”

“A woman offered me many apples and I tried one. It was so delicious...and then.....and then.....suddenly everything was spinning around me.....my head was really hurting........and........I don’t remember again.........”

Donghae went closer to her.

“You said, you were bitting the apple and after that you’re fainted?” asked him.

“Uhm...maybe.....”

The seven dwarfs looked each other.

“Could it be the apple was poisoned?” assumed Ryeowook.

“What?” Princess Seohyun asked in confusion.

“Who did give you the apple? Did you remember how she looked like?” asked Eunhyuk.

Princess Seohyun wrinkled her eyebrows trying to remembered everything. But, then she shooked her head sadly.

“Sorry, I don’t remember it. Beside that, I couldn’t see her face clearly because half of her face was covered by her hoodie”.

Kangin bit his bottom lips, thinking something. They looked each other in disbelief.

“Kangin, are you thinking what I’m thinking?” asked Donghae.

“It’s not a proper question, Donghae. The correct is, are we all thinking the same?” asked Sungmin.

They all went silent with a shock expression in thie faces. Princess Seohyun was getting more confused.

“Wha – what are you talking about?” asked her.

Then they stared at her with blank expression. Finally, Kangin broke the silence.

“Princess Seohyun, you’re surely in danger now”.

***

Guys, thank you so much for your patient. I'm sorry I'm late 2 days right, LOL XD.

Maybe, I'll only can update every weekend due to my new college schedules. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any comments or suggenstions, just freely to tell me, okay? ^^

 

@SuperSoshi : thank you, just wait and see...K? ^^

@rocket_star : here's the update, thanks for waiting :)

@Nilam- : hehe...you really love to comment and I'm happy on it :) thank you....