The Witch Is Back

Snow Princess

17 years have passed. Princess Seohyun grew more beautiful everyday. Now, she was not a cute little girl anymore. She was a pretty and gorgeous young lady. Everyone loved her, not only because her beauty, but also her kind – hearted and humble attitude. She treated everyone like a friend. She always smiled though her heart was sad.

This actually because  the queen didn’t treat her as well as the days when she was child. The queen now didn’t care for her anymore. She was not as sweet as Princess Seohyun thought. Because, she often heard the queen yelled to the maids who made mistakes, though that was not a big mistake. Queen Yuri just sweet to her, when the king was around. And after that, the queen ignored her again. This was really hurting the princess. But, Princess Seohyun was never mad at her. She just hoped someday, her step – mother would back as she used to be.

Fortunately, her personal maid, Sunny, always cheered her up. And also, her new personal guardian, Kibum, always protect her and did everything she asked to. So, she wasn’t sad at all. Because, they made her felt not alone in this world.

***

One day, Queen Yuri made her trip to the forest. She didn’t let the guards accompanied her until her destination. After that, she walked alone entering the dark forest deeper.

She arrived at a big old mansion. It was her place she lived, before she became a queen. She looked around made sure no one was seeing her and entered the mansion.

After a while she stopped in a room and looked at a big mirror in front  of her.

“Long time  no see, magic mirror”, she said, smirking.

“Ah, it must be you. The one who always asked me to tell the most beautiful lady, right?” a voice from the mirror answered and chuckled mockly.

“Shut up. I can’t break you into pieces easily, you know”, she was get pissed of it.

“But, you’ll not do it. I know”,

“Well, when the time comes, I’ll make sure you’re just a history”. she said.

Queen Yuri walked closer to the mirror. She looked herself from head to toe. She smiled in satisfaction.

“I wonder who’s woman could defeat my perfect beauty”,

“There’s one”, said the mirror.

Queen Yuri glared at him.

“Don’t make a joke anymore. Yoona had been dead. No one can defeat me. I’m the most beautifull woman in this world”, she said coldly.

“Huh? Yeah, it used to be you”.

“What did you mean by ‘it USED TO BE you’?” she asked while pressured each words.

“It means, not you anymore........”

“.............it’s Princess Seohyun”.

Queen Yuri was really really angry. The blood came arising her face. She hit the mirror by her hand.

“YOU BASTARD! IT MUST NOT BE HER! SHE’S JUST A STUPID BRAT!” the queen yelled.

“Oh, I don’t think so. Everyone admires her beauty. You can’t resist the truth. The truth that she was the beautiful girl ever exists in this world”, said the mirror calmly.

Queen Yuri clenched her fist. Her eyes were full of anger and hateful. She never thought that Princess Seohyun  would grew that beautiful. But, she wouldn’t accept the fact. Now, she would do anything to get rid of Princess Seohyun no matter what.

***

Meanwhile, in the other country. There was a big kingdom. It was Diamond Kingdom. The king was King Heechul and the queen was Queen Tiffany. They had 3 children and all were boys. The first son was Prince Jonghyun, he was 22 years old. He supposed himself to be the next king. The second was Prince Minho, he was 19 years old. His charisma was flaming everytime. He was also wise and everybody loved him. The last son is Prince Taemin, he was 15 years old. He was quiet and seldom been noticed by everybody. But, someday he would do something unexpected.

It was a dinner time. In the dining hall, the princes were already sat in their seats, while they were waiting for the king and the queen. The gate opened and they’re arrived. The princes stood up and bowed to them. After the king and the queen sat, they sat again.

“Good evening, your majesty”, said the princes.

“Good evening”, said the king.

“Where’s Minho?” asked the queen.

Suddenly, the gate opened, a tall man entered and walked fast. He bowed to the king and the queen.

“I’m sorry, your majesty. But, I have just arrived from my wandering”.

The queen just shook his head. She was already knew her seconds son habits. Prince Minho loved adventures. That’s why he always spent his time outside the kingdom to explore the world. He seldom stayed at the palace.

“It’s alright. You can sit”, said the king.

Prince Minho sat and they continued their dinner.

After a while, they finished. The king and the queen ready to leave the dining hall.

“Minho, met me in my room after this”, said the king.

“Yes, your majesty”.

***

In King Heechul’s room.....

“Aah! I really get tired of this kid. He never changed. Still doing those childish things”, said the king while rest his back on his chair.

Queen Tiffany came closer and sat in the chair in front of him. She smiled at her lovely husband.

“Don’t worry to him too much. And also he’s not childish”, said the queen.

The king sighed.

“You love him too much. You always said it. But, I think it’s time for him to leave such not important adventures and begin to take care our kingdom”, said the king.

“So?”

King Heechul smiled mysteriously.

“First, I will make him more responsible”.

“By what?”

Suddenly, the door knocked.

“Your majesty, I’m here”.

“Come in”.

Prince Minho opened the door and come in the room. He bowed to his father.

“You need something on me, your majesty?” asked Prince Minho politely.

“Oh, first I want to ask, how have you been?”

Prince looked up to the king and bent his head again. He knew that if the king be conventional liked this, there would be a serious conversation.

“I’m fine, your majesty”.

“Glad to hear that. How was your trip? It was about 7 days, isn’t it? It must be too long”, said the king.

Prince Minho sensed the an allusion in the king’s voice.

“It was really good, your majesty. Kyuhyun, Siwon and Hangeng helped me a lot”, answered the prince.

“Oh, yeah... your three musketeers....” the king paused for a while. “I want you to get married”.

Prince Minho was shocked.

“Wh-what?! Married?!”

“Yeah, you must get married as soon as possible”, said the king.

“B-but, why?” asked Prince Minho confused..

“Because I want. Just get married. It’s my command”, said king Heechul explicitly.

Prince Minho paused for a while. He really couldn’t say anything. He was suprised.

“But, I can’t. I’m not ready yet......”said Prince Minho weakly.

King Heechul became a little bit angry.

“You must! How many times you said that! Many proposal came from other kingdoms for you, you rejected those all. Now, I want you to marry someone I suggest to you. And you must accept it no matter what! If you don’t, I’ll make sure that you can’t go out anymore. Understand?!”

Prince Minho was startled. How couldn’t he go outside the palace again. He really loved adventure and he didn’t interest in love, especially married. But, his father now was really serious in his words. He had to get married or everything was over.

Prince Minho sighed.

“Fine, I’ll marry. But, in one condition”, he said.

“What do you mean?” asked the king.

“I have to see my wife aspirant first. I want to know her more before I marry her. If I like her, I’ll marry. If I don’t, then you must find me another girl”, said Prince Minho.

King Heechul smiled. He didn’t mind with his son’s words.

“I’m sure, you’ll like her. She’s from Snow Country, Blossom Kingdom”.

“Snow Country?”

“Yes. Her name is Princess Seohyun”.

***

In edge of a river, there were three men. One was feeding his horse, the other was washing his handsome face and the last one was practicing shoot his bow and arrow to a tree.

“Hey, have you heard the issue of snow country?” said the man whilewashing his face.

“Oh, you mean about the princess?” asked the man with his bow while concentrating with his object.

“Yeah. I wonder if it was really true that there was a girl who has a soft skin like cotton, pale like ivory, pink cheeks like rose – apple and smooth dark - brown hair like thread. Oh, man! If I found that kind of girl, I’ll marry her as soon as I met her”, said the man who now finished washing his face. He laughed.

“Stop talking nonsense, Siwon. There’s no girl like that”.

Siwon turned his head to the quiet man who was feeding their horses.

“How about you, Kyuhyun? Do you think she really exists?” asked Siwon.

The man who was called Kyuhyun, just smiled and continued to feed the horses.

“Hey! I asked you!”

Kyuhyun stopped his activity and looked at Siwon. He smiled again.

“I believe that an angel is exists”, he answered.

“Huh?” Siwon scratched his forehead in confusion.

Suddenly, a man who was riding horse approached them. They soon looked at him and bowed their head.

“Oh, your majesty, what bring you here?” asked Hangeng while put down his bow.

Prince Minho took off from his horse and walked towards them.

“I want you all to accompany me to Blossom Kingdom tomorrow”, said Prince Minho.

“Blossom Kingdom? Do you mean snow country?”asked Siwon.

“Exactly. We will start at early morning, considering it’s so far. It maybe takes 3 days to reach there”, answered Prince Minho.

“But, may I know, why we’ll go there?” asked Kyuhyun.

Prince minho took a deep breath.

“I’ll meet my wife aspirant there”.

The three of them was shocked.

“You’ll get married?! With whom?!” asked Siwon.

“Princess Seohyun, the princess of Blossom Kingdom”.

They got suprised again. They had just talked about the princess a while ago.

“I want to see and know her first, before I marry her. I don’t want marry someone I don’t love. That’s why I need to make sure whether she matches with me or not”, said Prince Minho.

It was silent after he said that. Finally, Kyuhyun break the silent.

“Okay, your majesty. We’ll ready for the trip tomorrow morning. Don’t worry, we’ll always beside you”.

Prince Minho smiled to them.

“Thanks. So, see you tomorrow”, he said. He rode again his horse and left them.

***

Meanwhile in the Blossom Kingdom....

“:Wh – what?!” Kibum almost shouted in suprised

Queen Yuri smirked.

“I want you to kill the princess”, she said.

Kibum was very shocked. He never thought that a mother wanted her daughter died. He shook his head.

“No, I can’t. I’m sorry, your majesty. I can’t kill her”, said Kibum.

“Oh, you can’t?” the queen came closer to him. She whispered to his ear. Kibum felt a little bit frightened.

“If you can’t kill the princess, I’ll make sure you’re fired and get prisoned. Then, your poor family in the village will live in miserable. I’ll make sure of it and I never play with my words”, she said and smirked.

Kibum couldn’t say anything. The queen stepped back. She was sure Kibum couldn’t reject her command.

“Kill her in the forest tomorrow. Make sure she was dead. But, don’t bring the corpse back to the palace. Just burry her in the place which very far away from here. Got it?”

After saying that, Queen Yuri left him in confusion.

***

 

I'm terrible sorry for the really late update (bow...bow...bow)

Thanks for reading.  Please subscribe and comment ^^

 

@rocket_star : you’re right. She’s really a hypocrite. I updated it. Thank you ^^

@twinkleprojects : Yeah. Don’t worry, God will always protect them ^^ Thank you.

@seokyu_jjang: Indeed, she tricked them so well. I updated it, thank you ^^