Seven Dwarfs

Snow Princess

“Kibum guard, where are we going?” asked Princess Seohyun.

Kibum was riding a horse and Princess Seohyun was in the back. He was in a dilema. He loved Princess Seohyun as his own little sister, but his family was his life too. He couldn’t kill the princess, but if not, his family would be in danger. He was so frustated.

“Kibum guard?”

Kibum couldn’t take anymore. Suddenly, he stopped and took off the horse. He helped Princess Seohyun to take off. Princess Seohyun jumped down and looked around. She didn’t recognize the environment. They were in the middle of jungle. She looked at Kibum who bent down his head.

“Where are we? What are we doing here?”

Kibum closed his eyes. Suddenly, he kneeled in front of the princess.

“Kibum guard?” Princess Seohyun suprised with his reaction.

“I’m sorry, your highness.....” said Kibum lowly.

“Sorry? For what? What’s wrong, Kibum guard? Please, stand up”, said Princess Seohyun in confusion.

“Queen Yuri asked me to kill you. But....but.....I can’t.........” he began to cry.

“What? What did you say?” Princess Seohyun was getting more confused.

“She........ asked me....... to kill you...... But, I.... love you.... I’ve considered...you...as my own .....little sister....”

Princess Seohyun was very suprised.

“W-who? W-who asked you to.....k-kill me?”

“The queen.........”

Princess Seohyun covered in disbelief. She shook her head.

“No...it can’t be.........”

Kibum stood up. He bowed to the princess. He was already made a decision.

“Your higness, I know it’s impossible for you. But, that’s the truth,”

She looked at Kibum still in shocking.

“B-but...why?”

Kibum shook his head.

“I don’t know.....” he took breath deeply. “Listen, your highness. I would never kill you. I love you so much. Now, I want you to run away as far as possible. Don’t ever come to the palace again. Don’t ever come to this country again. If she finds you, she’ll kill you. Please go and don’t ever come back....” said Kibum heavily. In deep his heart, he was very sad and didn’t want to separate with her. But, it was for her own good.

“But, Kibum guard........”

“Please go......and live happily........” he said in tears.

Princess Seohyun cried also. She hugged Kibum. He hugged back tightly. This was very painful. He slowly released the hug. He looked directly to Seohyun’s teary eyes.

“Now, I’ll count untill ten. And at that time, you must run as fast as you can. If not, I’ll catch you and....kill you......Okay?” he actually lied. But, he wanted Princess Seohyun to run.

“B-but......”

“One.....” Kibum began to count.

She sobbed and bit her lips. It was so heavy for her.

“Two......”

She took a deep breath.

“Three.......”

She began to step back slowly.

“Four......”

She looked at Kibum.

“Five........”

“Goodbye, Kibum guard. I love you. I love you all............”

And after saying that, she turned over and ran.

Kibum looked at her back which looked more far away.

“Goodbye, Princess. We  love you, too.........”

***

Princess Seohyun ran and ran. She was crying while running. She couldn’t believe that her own mother wanted to kill her. Suddenly, her foot hooked something and fell. She cried more heavy.

“Mom....mom......where are you? Why is my life like this? Why did you leave me? I miss you.........”

She sobbed while hugging her knees. Her ankle was bleeding, but she didn’t feel pain of it. Her heart was more painfull than it.

Suddenly, she realized there was a little light in somewhere. She lift her face and tried to find the source of that light. Finally, she looked something in far. She stood up and walked slowly. When she came closer, she realized that the light was from a house.

‘There was a house in this middle jungle?’ she was curious. At the same time, she was also afraid if the house belonged to a bad person. But, she didn’t care anymore, because she was really tired of running. Her bleeding ankle began to hurt her and she was cold because of the snow.  She couldn’t walked long anymore. So, without hestitation, she walked towards the house.

The house didn’t have fence. It was not looked big, neither small. She reached the door and knocked it.

“Hello? Anybody home?”

She waited, but there was no answer. She knocked it again.

“Hello?”

But, still no answer. She reached the door knob and turned it. It wasn’t locked, so she entered the house slowly.

She closed the door and looked around. There were no many things inside. Just the main furniture. She realized that it was a small home. It seemed no one in this house. She went to another room and found there were seven single bed there.

She soon felt her fatigue more. She reached one of the bed and jumped on it soon. She felt so comfortable. She didn’t care anymore where she was. She really needed. a rest. And soon, she fell asleep.

***

Kibum arrived in the palace. After he kept his horse. He head to the queen’s room. He took a deep breath and knocked the door of her room. After heard her permission, he entered it.

Queen Yuri smirked when she saw him.

“So, have you killed her?”

“Y-yes, your highness. I dropped her to a ravine. And I’m sure she’s dead.”.

Queen Yuri raised her eyebrow.

“Is that so?”

“Yes, your highness..”

Queen Yuri stared intensely to Kibum, trying to find his lie. But, Kibum stared back into her bravely. She nodded.

“Alright. You know the consequences if you lie. Now, go back to your work”.

“Yes, your highness”, he exit the room.

Queen Yuri grinned satisfiedly.

***

In Diamond Kingdom....

Prince Jonghyun had just arrived at the palace. He soon met the king.

“Oh, Jonghyun. How was your trip?” asked King Heechul while smiling to his first son.

Prince Jonghyun bowed to king and smiled.

“It was so good. The kingdom I visited, agree to cooperate with us in army”, answered Prince Jonghyun.

King Heechul laughed.

“Yeah, you really did well, Jonghyun. I proud of you”, said King Heechul.

Prince Jonghyun smiled shyly. He always thought that he was much better then Prince Minho. He never thought Prince Taemin as his rival, because he was too young.

“Anyway, how is my lovely brother, Prince Minho?” asked Prince Jonghyun.

“Oh, he’s now in his new adventure. I mean, he’s in the way to meet his wife-soon”.

Prince Jonghyun suprised.

“His wife – soon?”

King Heechul smiled brightly.

“Yes. He’s getting married soon!” he said cheerfully.

Prince Jonghyun was was shocked.

“W- why? Does he have a girlfriend? I never heard about it. He usually never thought about such unimportant things, I mean love. He thought that was not an important things, right?” he said in disbelief.

“Ha ha ha.....of course I’m the one who planned it. I’ve arranged his marriage to a princess from Snow country. I’m sure Minho won’t reject her”.

Prince Jonghyun wrinkled his eyebrows. He was curious, why his father suddenly arranged this? Before, his father never interested to involve in Prince Minho’s personal life. Prince Minho always rejected when a purpose came for him. He said that he was not interested in love. Therefore, no one even tried to match him with girls. But, now his father forced him in marriage? It’s so strange. He was sure that, his father had another plan on it. The hidden plan.

Suddenly, Prince Jonghyun noticed something.

How if.......apparently.......his father planned to make Prince Minho to become the next KING??!!

NO!! It can’t be! Prince Jonghyun shook his head. His eyes were widenned. He was shocked with his own thought.

‘No, no.....It mustn’t be...........Minho has nothing compared with me. I’ve prepared my self to be the next king since I was child, while Minho does nothing. Also everyone thought I’m the next king’ Prince Jonghyun thought.

But................his father’s mind was unxpected. No one could guess what his father was thinking about.

Prince Jonghyun clenched his fist. He mustn’t let it happened.

***

Meanwhile, in the middle of jungle..............

Seven short men were walking to their home. They were so short like dwarfs. They looked so tired.

“Aah....I want to meet my bed soon.........”said one of them with aegyo.

“Yeah............I’m tooo...........hoahmm.......” the fat one said while yawning.”....but, I want to eat first. Hey, Ryeowook! Don’t forget to make my favorite soup, okay?”

Someone hit his head.

“Yah, Shindong! Do you think Wookie is your maid?!” he yelled.

The one who was called Shindong rubbed his hurt head.

“Yah Kangin! I never think that! I just always love everything you cooked. You’re my lovely chef! Hehehe.......” said Shindong while winking at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook just rolled his eyes. He knew that Shindong just persuaded him. But, he giggled secretly.

Finally, they arrived at their home and entered. Some of them were stretched rheir arms, some of them sat on the chairs tiredly. Ryeowook soon went to the kitchen and prepared for dinner. He was the only chef there. Kangin pushed himself on the chair and closed his eyes. Shindong and Sungmin on their way to the bedroom. They couldn’t help, but so tired.

“Hey, Donghae! Please wake up us if the food is already served!” shouted Shindong.

They walked to their only bedroom and entered it. Sungmin with his sleepy eyes noticed something strange. He looked around the room which contained seven beds in it. Suddenly, his jaw dropped.

“AAAAAHHHHHH!” he shouted when he realized something.

The five other guys rushed to their bedroom soon. Shindong who was going to lay in his bed, stopped his action.

“Sungmin, what the....” he stopped suddenly and his eyes was widenned.

Kangin who was entering room and followed by the other looked at Sungmin. Their jaws also dropped when they saw someone was sleeping on their bed.

A girl.

“Wh – what the hell.......” Kangin muttered.

They went closer to the sleeping girl.

“She’s so beautiful......” said Yesung.

“Yeah........she’s like an angel.........” said Shindong.

“She’s the most beautiful girl I ever see..........” said Donghae.

“I guess she’s very young...............” said Eunhyuk.

“Is she a princess.......?” asked Sungmin.

“Who is she........?” asked Shindong.

They kept staring on the beautiful girl. Until suddenly, her eyes trembled a bit. She opened her eyes slowly.

“Hey hey........she wakes up.........” they whispered.

She opened her eyes fully. She looked around and suprised, when she realized that she was surrounded by the seven dwarfs. She lift her body and pulled herself aback. She looked scared.

“Wh-who are you?” she asked in scared tone.

Kangin sighed.

“I’m the one who should asked that. Who are you? And what are you doing in our house?” asked Kangin in flat tone.

She was suprised.

“Your house? Are you dwarfs? But, why your bed all in big size?”

Kangin looked annoyed. While the other couldn’t stop staring at her beautiful face.

“I asked you first! So, just answered me! Who....are...you? And what...are....you doing in our house?”

She looked more scared. Suddenly, her eyes were teary, then she cried.

“I...I......” then, she told all her story.

They got shocked when they heard it.

“So, you are Princess Seohyun??!!” asked Sungmin in disbelief. She nodded.

“And your step mother wanted to kill you??!!” asked Shindong in disbelief too.

She nodded sadly while wipping her tears.

“She’s really evil. She reminded me with that witch!” said Yesung angrily.

Suddenly, Ryeowook yelled.

“Hey, guys! Look! The sunset!” he shouted happily.

They all looked outside the window and found the sun was ready to set.

The seven dwarfs smiled and gathered along. Princess Seohyun looked at them in confusion. Suddenly, the sparkle from nowhere came. The sparkle covered the seven dwarfs until they were not able to be seen. Princess Seohyun got dazzling by the sparkle. Slowly, the sparkle gone and left seven men still in silhouette. Princess Seohyun still couldn’t see them clearly. Finally, the sparkle were completely gone. Princess Seohyun startled when she found out.

“H-how can it be? What are you?”

Seven handsome men were standing in front of her. They smiled gorgeously to her. Princess Seohyun couldn’t believe what she just saw.

“We’re actually a human, just like you”, said Kangin.

“Yeah, but we got cursed by a evil witch to be a dwarf, just when the sun rises. And we’re back normal again when the sun sets”, said Donghae.

Princess Seohyun just stared at them in disbelief.

“I understand if it’s hard to be believed. But, trust us. We’re not bad people. We won’t hurt you”, said Kangin.

“Yeah. We actually want to help you. How about, you can stay at our house?” asked Sungmin happily.

Kangin glared at him, because he said it without his permission. But, the other guys looked back at him in puppy eyes.

“Please, Kangin.....let her stay here............” pleaded Sungmin and the other nodded to him hopefully.

Kangin sighed.

“Alright....alright.......” he gave up and turned to Princess Seohyun. “You can stay here, princess”.

Princess Seohyun was suprised, but happy. She stood up and hugged Kangin tightly. Kangin shocked by her sudden action. His heart was beating fast and he blushed. The other was suprised also. Princess Seohyun also was suprised by her action. She was just feeling so happy. She released her hug quickly.

“I’m sorry. I’m just so happy.............” she said shyly.

Kangin still startled couldn’t say anything. He was a cold person, so he wasn’t usual by this kind of action. The other guys just chuckled.

“Hey, Kangin. Your face is really red......” said Eunhyuk chuckled.

“Princess, why don’t you hug me, too?” asked Sungmin hopefully.

“Yes, me too?” asked Shindong also.

“How about me?” asked Donghae.

“And me?” asked Yesung.

Princess Seohyun just stared at them in confusion. Finally, Kangin got concious again. He hit their heads.

“Ouchh.....” they groaned.

“Stop being stupid! Wookie, please continue your cook. I think you’re also hungry, right princess?” Kangin turned to her.

She nodded shyly.

“Yes, I guess.....”

“So, come on boys! Prepare our dinner!”, ordered Kangin and he looked at princess Seohyun. “You should rest again. We’ll call you if the dinner is ready. Okay?” and after that, they left the room.

They didn’t feel exhausted again somehow.

***

PRAAANG!

BRUUUK!

Sound of the things were thrown everywhere. Queen Yuri was very angry. She walked towards the big mirror and hit it with her hand.

“You! Don’t ever to try lying on me! Tell the truth!” she yelled.

The voice from the mirror chuckled.

“As I said before, the beautifull Princess Seohyun hasn’t die. You got to be tricked! Haha.....”

Queen Yuri was really really furious. She couldn’t take it anymore. She lost her patience.

“AAARRRRRGGGHHH!” she yelled in frustation. Her eyes were flaming.

“Just wait, you little brat.......I’ll make sure you dissapear in this world..............forever...........soon.............”

***

 

I'm really sorry for the late updates. But, don't worry, I promise, I'll continue this story till the end ^^

 

@rocket_star : Thank you so much! They'll meet in the next chapter, so please stay tuned ^^

@seokykyu : it will be both seokyu and minseo, just wait what couple will be in th end, XD. Thank you!