A Little Donghae's Love Story

Snow Princess

Princess Seohyun looked at them in confused. “D- danger?! What do you mean?!”

Kangin sighed.

“We can’t tell it now, cause we haven’t sured yet. Just...........please be careful, Princess.”

Still in confussion, she nodded her head. “Okay”.

Sungmin broke the tension by clapping his hands. “So, how if we forget this and let’s have a wonderfull dinner?!” he attempted to sound cheerfully as he could.

“Yeah!! We’ll have a lot of food tonight!” exclaimed Shindong.

Fortunately, the other joined them. They all stood up and smiled like there was nothing before.

“Alright! So.......who’ll cook the food?!” asked Eunhyuk.

Everyone narrowed their eyes at Ryeowook. Ryeowook looked back at them innocently, but a second later he rolled his eyes.

“I know........” he mumbled. And Princess Seohyun giggled.

So, after that everyone made their move. Ryeowook went to kitchen and cooked some food. Kangin was fixing a broken chair. Shindong, Sungmin and Eunhyuk were making jokes and they were busy laughing. Yesung was writing something on a sheet. Princess Seohyun looked around and found Donghae was sittting alone. She approached him.

“Donghae......” she called.

Donghae looked up and smiled at her. “Hey, Princess”.

Princess Seohyun sat herself beside him. “Mind to share what are you thinking right now?” she asked calmly.

Donghae looked at her in confusion, “Huh?”

Princess Seohyun smiled at him. “I saw you thinking very deeply about something”.

He sighed. “Yeah. It’s about her. Jessica”.

“Jessica?”

“My girlfriend who already passed away”, he answered slowly almost like whispering.

Princess Seohyun sensed the very deep sadness in his voice. “I’m sorry”, she said sympathically.

“Nah, it’s okay”.

There were a silent moment between them.

“Why she passed away?” asked Princess Seohyun while looking at him.

Donghae smiled bitterly. “She died because of me. She was protecting me from the witch”.

“The witch? Is the witch who cursed all of you becoming dwarfs?”

He nodded. “Yeah.”

“I can sense how powerful she is”.

Donghae turned his head to her. “You meant the witch?”

She nodded. Donghae smiled softly. “She’s not powerful enough for me. You can see I’m still here alive. She even couldn’t touch every single thing of me at that day. It’s because of her. Because of Jessica’s love for me”.

Princess Seohyun just stared at him with confusion. Then, Donghae looked straight into her eyes. “Princess, nothing in this world can beat the power of love. Even the most powerful witch in this world. That’s why i said, the witch isn’t strong enough. Just love, just love which can easily beat her”.

Princess Seohyun  was taken aback with his words. Suddenly a memory flash in her mind.

 

“Mom.....”

“Yes, my dear?” the queen turned to the princess.

“Is it really impossible to bring our country blossomed again? Is really nothing can break the spell?” asked little Princess Seohyun innocently.

Queen Yoona silent for a while.

“Actually, there was one.....”

“What is it, mom?”

Queen Yoona smiled to her lovely daughter.

“A love, a true love......”

Princess Seohyun was confused.

“Huh? What is ‘love and true love’, mom?”

“It was a strong feeling, very strong that nothing can break it. Nothing. Even the most powerful magic cannot destroy it.

Very sincere.......

Endlesss.......

That’s the true love..........”

 

“True love.........” she mumbled.

 

Prince Jonghyun moved back and forth in his room. He was very nervous at that time. He thought about Prince Minho’s marriage and what was his father’s real plan. He had to do something about it. Suddenly, there were knocks on the door.

“Come in!”

A male with black solder suits entered the room. He bowed to the Prince.

“Are calling me, your highness?”

“Yes. I want you to do something for me.”

“What is it?”

“My brother, Prince Minho is in his way to Snow country, especially Blessing Kingdom. I heard that he wants to meet his future wife, the only princess of Blessing Kingdom.”

The male nodded, “What do you want me to do with it, your highness?”

Prince Jonghyun took a few steps closer to the male. He looked at him intensely. “I want you to block him meeting the princess. You have to make sure that he won’t make any engangement with the kingdom. But, remember! Don’t hurt him too much! Just make him not able to continue the trip”.

“I’ll do my best, your highness”.

Prince Jonghyun took a deep breath. “And also, you must be careful with the three musketeers. I heard that they can’t be underestimated. You get it, Onew?”

Onew bowed to the Prince. “I see, your highness. You don’t need to worry”.

Prince Jonghyun smirked evilly. “Okay, you may go.”

 

“Time for dinner!” exclaimed Sungmin cheerfully.

Everyone was gathered around the dining table. Just Princess Seohyun who walked calmy towards the chair. Eunhyuk stood up and took out a chair for her.

“Please take a seat, Princess”, said him like a gentle.

Princess Seohyun giggled and sat down. “Thanks, Eunhyuk”. And he winked at her.

Kangin just rolled his eyes. “Stop flirting you dude! Sit down now!” he said annoyed.

Eunhyuk gulped and sat down. And they started eating. Everyone (except Kangin) started to show their attentions to the Princess. They fought to give the food to Princess first. Princess Seohyun just looked at them blankly. The argument was getting hot. Again, Kangin felt so annoyed.

“Hey you all! Stop fighting! Let Princess Seohyun eats peacefully!” shouted Kangin while glaring at them.

Princess Seohyun just smiled sweetly at them. “Thanks for the offering. But, I can choose myself”.

And they fell in her charmness. They just nodded while staring at her like idiot.

“Oh, my.....look! You guys are drooling......Tsk...tsk....” said Kangin while shooking his head.

They were taken aback and felt so ashamed. Princess Seohyun just giggled secretly.