The Dark Lady

Snow Princess

(Hey, guys! If you want to know the characters more, you can see the foreword. I've added all the casts and what their roles. Thank you)

 

Meanwhile, in a dark forest. There was an old mansion. The mansion looked like it was empty and never been took care. Some old trees which had no leaves were around the mansion. There were many bats perched everywhere outside the mansion.

Was it empty?

No.

In one of a room, there was a woman sat in the small chair in front of a big mirror. She was combing her long black hair. Her dark eyes looked at the mirror intensely. Her dark red lips curved a little, liked a smirk. She was actually beautiful. But her gaze looked scary. There was something in her which would make everyone stunned at her beauty, but also scared unreasonably to her.

She put the comb on the little table in front of her. And then, she stood up. She wore a long black dress. Her body was tall and y. She looked at the big mirror in front of her. She smirked.

“Magic mirror! Tell me, who’s the most beautifull lady in this world!” she asked harshly to the mirror.

“There’s only one. The most beautifull lady in this world”, answered a voice which came from the mirror.

“Tell me, who’s she!”

“Queen Yoona...”.

“Ah! !” she shouted angrily.

“HOW MANY TIME I TOLD YOU TO NOT MENTION HER AGAIN?!”

“I just said the truth, madam”.

“No! You lie! I’m the most beautifull woman in this world! Not her!”

“You want me to lie. Ok. You are the most beautifull lady in this world”, said the mirror calmly.

“DAMN IT!” she shouted again full of fury. She breathed heavily because of her anger.

“No woman in this world can defeat my beauty. No one!” she clenched her fist. Her eyes was flaming.

After a while, her lips curved into a smirk.

“Yeah, no one.........” she whispered and smiled slyly.

***