Attacks

Snow Princess

“So, she was just fainted, huh?”

Queen Yuri glared at the source of the voice. She’s in mad mood right now. The toxic she put on the apple was not powerful enough to make the princess died.

“She’s..........damn!!!” she gritted her teeth in furious.

A voice sounded chuckling. “You just waste your time, Yuri...”

“Shut up! You know me, right magic mirror? I’m never going to lose from everything I want, even from that brat”, she hissed.

“Let’s going to the next trial........or should I call it the last?” she smirked.

 

The sound’s of horse’s trot was echoed. Four horses with each riders were running fastly. A white house was in the front while the other two brown horses were in the right side and left side but behind of the white one. Lastly, a black horse was behind of them all. Suddenly, the rider of the black horse stopped. The others in the front noticed it and stopped their tracks too.

“What’ wrong, Kyu?” asked Siwon.

Kyuhyun looked around. “I think we begin entering the Snow Country”.

They took a look of their surrounding too and saw the pieces of snow were around them. They felt also the weather was colder than before.

“You’re right”, said Hangeng and turned to the male on the white horse. “Your highness?”

Prince Minho looked at them and nodded. “Let’s rest for a while. We’ve been horsing on two days without resting. We’ll continue it tomorrow”, he ordered.

“Thanks, your highness”, said the three.

They began to take aside their horses and tied them around the trees. Luckily, they stopped near a well, so they can washed his face. Siwon searched some woods and Hangeng started to built the tent. Kyuhyun was feeding the horses.

Prince Minho was walking around to examine the surroundind. He never went to Snow country before. This was his first time and even though his goal now was to meet the princess not an usual journey he used to do, still he felt a new excitement in his heart. Was it because of a new place he visited or because he was going to meet his prospective wife? He didn’t know. He had met so many women whom his father tried to match with him. But, he never got interested to one of them. But, why for the first time deep in his heart, he felt a desire to meet her. To meet this princess. Again, he didn’t know the answer.

Prince Minho kept walking with his deep thought and didn’t realize that he was being watched. Suddenly, a group of men in black suit came out and blocked his way. Prince Minho was startled and began to touch his sword’s handle. But before he could took out his sword, someone stood behind him and circled one of his hand around Prince Minho’s neck and the other hand holding a sword then placed it near Prince Minho’s neck.

“Who are you? And what do you want?” hissed Prince Minho. He couldn’t see their face, because they wore black masks too.

The man in his back didn’t say anything and so the rest of them. Suddenly the man let go of Prince Minho and nudged the prince’s back with his elbow sharply. Prince Minho felt the pain cause it felt like stubbed with knife. Prince Minho turned to him and took out his sword. But, before he could do anything the man already kicked his stomach hardly. His moves were very fast and strong. Even Prince Minho fell on the ground and felt more pain in his stomach. He realized that this man wasn’t an usual fighter, he was so skillfull. The man suddenly made his move towards Prince Minho and going to slash the prince’s feet. But, before the sword touched his foot............

“Aaaahhhhhh...........”

The man looked up and saw one from the group was falling to the ground with an arrow in his chest. They were suprised. Just at a sudden moment, the men from the group were lying on the ground because of unexpected and fast attack. The men were attacked from behind and some of them were shot from nowhere. Prince Minho used this chance to get up and face the man in front of him. Prince Minho moved his sword towards him, but easily got beat by the man. The man swayed his sword to the Prince and the prince seemed going to lose. This man was really powerful and Prince Minho hadn’t meet opponent like this before. And beside that, battling wasn’t Prince Minho’s special skill. The sword which Prince Minho’s holding was thrown by the man’s sword beat. The prince was nearing helpless. He just looked straight to the man in black in front of him. Prince Minho felt somehow familiar with him.

“Your Highness, let me handle him......”

Prince Minho looked at his back and saw Kyuhyun was glaring to the man with his sword ready in his hand. The prince nodded and back off. Kyuhyun took steps forward and faced the man. Kyuhyun swayed his sword and both their swords met. They began to swing their swords each other with the clash sound in the air. Kyuhyun was so powerful and skillfull in sword which the man suddenly realized. Even his fast move and strong sword’s beat couldn’t be compared to Kyuhyun. No need a long moment, he was already beaten off and his sword was a half cut by Kyuhyun. The man looked at him in disbelief.

“D’Artagnan.........” he muttered.

The man looked around and saw none of the man from his group was fought. They were all lying helplessly on the ground. He also saw two other men with same clothes as Kyuhyun were standing looked at him and Kyuhyun. He realized that maybe those men who had beaten off his group.

Slowly, Kyuhyun made his way toward him. Siwon and Hangeng also helped Kyuhyun, by encircling the man. Now, the man was trapped between them.

“Tell us why were attacking us? Did you try to plundering us?” asked Hangeng.

The man was just silent.

“Open your mask!”

But again, the man was doing nothing. Finally, Hangeng signalled to Siwon to take off his mask. With a fast few steps, Siwon reached the man and grabbed his mask. But, the man moved faster by stepping aside and jumping to the tree behind him, climbing it and suddenly dissapeared like a ninja before anyone could stop him.

“Oh, !” Siwon growled and ran to chase the man. But, suddenly Hangeng pulled Siwon back. Siwon looked at Hangeng with annoying look and tossed Hangeng’s hand off him.

“What?! He’s away from us!” he turned to glare at Kyuhyun angrily. “Kyu! Why were you let him away while he was running right beside you?! And you were doing nothing just let him dissapearedeasily like that!” shouted Siwon. He was obviously pissed off.

Kyuhyun just remained silent while looking to the ground. Siwon was going to shout at him again when he realized the silent among them. And they were all looking at where Kyuhyun’s stare at. Slowly, Siwon followed their stares.

There was a little silver flat object was on the ground where the man in black was stood before. It was a symbol. A symbol which usually used by the people from the kingdom. From Diamond Kingdom.

Kyuhyun took it and gave it to Prince Minho. Prince Minho took and looked at it blankly.

“Isn’t it from the man who have just run away?” asked Siwon.

Kyuhyun nodded. Prince Minho finally realized why he had been feeling deja vu before to the man. There was a silence among them.

“Your highness, does it mean......” Hangeng didn’t finish his sentences. But, they all understood what it was.

“Yes......” Prince Minho replied. “They’re possibly from our kingdom.....”

“But what was that for?” asked Siwon.

None of them could answer it. They all didn’t know.

“Your highness.......I think we should finish everything faster. We’re in danger now.........especially you, your highness”, said Kyuhyun carefully.

Prince Minho nodded. “You’re right. Okay, now let’s go! Let’s get there faster!”

 

The seven dwarfs had ready for work. They all gathered in front of the door.

“Princess, anyone except us, don’t open the door!” Kangin warned.

“Yeah, remember! A – N – Y – O – N – E! Excluding us of course, hehe....” said Sungmin while giggling.

Princess Seohyun smiled at them. “Okay, I see...”

“Now, everyone let’s go!” said Kangin and began to leave.

“Goodbye Princess! Take care!” shouted the rest dwarfs while waving their hands to her.

Princess Seohyun smiled and waved back at them. Then, she went inside the house and locked the door. She also locked all the windows in the house. After that, she began to do the houseworks as usual.

“Aah......I’m tired....”

She sat on a chair and rested her head on her her hands which rested on the table. She looked so exhausted but a smile crept in her angelic face.

“However, I’m happy now living with them. They’re all kind to me even actually I’m a stranger. But, they treat me like their own family. Just like in the past.......”

Her facial expression turned sad once she remembered her real mother. She used to be very happy at that time. Her mother always with her, played with her, ate with her and told story before going to bed. Her real mother was always beside her whenever she need. She loved her real mother much. She really missed her. She couldn’t help but crying silently.

Suddenly, there were knocks on the door. She startled and stood up. She wiped her tears and became anxious. Who was it? She thought in her mind.

Slowly, she walked toward the door. When, she was already in front of the door, she stopped. She was afraid if someone who wanted to hurt just like yesterday was outside the door right now.

“Seohyun......my dear......”

She was shocked when she heard the voice. She knew this voice so well even the last time she heard was a long time ago. But, she knew who belonged this soft voice. And she really missed to hear it.

“My dear, little Princess........”

Her body became trembling. The tears were already form in her eyes. “Mom........” she said in a low voice.

The knocks were sounded again. “It’s your mom, sweetie.........please open the door.......”

Her hands began to reach the knob. She was now holding the knob tightly but still hesitant to opened the door.

“My dear little princess......I miss you.......”

Princess Seohyun couldn’t hold it anymore. She turned the knob and open the door. Right in front of her now, she saw the woman she was long to see.

“Mom..........is that really you?” she asked in tears.

Queen Yoona nodded. “Yeah, it’s me. I come back for you, my dear.........”

She opened both of her arms like inviting Princess Seohyun for hugging. Princess Seohyun smiled at her and began taking steps toward her real mother. But, suddenly something stopped her to come closer to her mother.

Queen Yoona looked at her in confused. “Sweetheart, what’s wrong?”

Princess Seohyun just stood and looked at her blankly. Finally, she said.......

“No. You’re not my mother. My real mother was already dead”, she said firmly.

Queen Yoona smiled, “But, I come back for you. Look! I’m right here now, in front of you”, she replied softly.

Princess Seohyun shooked her head. “No. Dead people can’t be alive again. And you’re surely not my real mother!”

Slowly, Queen Yoona smirked evilly. And her face slowly transformed into someone. Princess Seohyun gasped and stepped back afraidly. Now, in front of her, Queen Yuri was smirking at her.

“Hey, there Princess! You’re right”.

Queen Yuri took steps forward and Princess Seohyun stepped back more. She was absolutely afraid now.

“It’s not easy as I thought, you know”, said Queen Yuri.

Princess Seohyun looked around helplessly. No one beside them right now.

“Please. What do you want? I’ll give it to you ,” asked Princess Seohyun.

Queen Yuri laughed.

“Oh please.....what do I want? I want to kill you! Just you! Got it?”

Queen Yuri took out a small knife from her pocket. She smiled evilly towards the frightened princess who was now stuck in the wall behind her. She came closer and closer toward the princess. Princess Seohyun was near to give up, she just closed her eyes and prayed in heart hoping some miracle to happen.

Suddenly, there was sounds of horse’s trot from outside. They’re both startled. Queen Yuri took down her knife.

“Your highness!! Where are you?!”

In outside, there were some guards from the palace. They were Queen Yuri’s personal guards and they seemed searching for the queen.

“Oh, ! How can they get here?! Did they follow me?” Queen Yuri was obviously mad.

Once Queen Yuri’s attention was shifted, Princess Seohyun used this chance for escaping. She pushed Queen Yuri and ran away. Queen Yuri was suprised. She didn’t expect the princess’s movement.

“Damn!”

Queen Yuri ran outside. The guards saw her and came to her. Actually, the guards also saw the running princess, but they didn’t see her clearly, so they didn’t know that she was actually the princess.

“Your highness! Ah, finally, we found you! Let’s get back to the palace, the king is worried”, said one of the guards.

Queen Yuri just glared at them madly, but she managed to hide it. “Don’t mind about me! Do you have just see someone was running from here?”

They nodded.

“Then, chase her now!”

The guards looked confused and Queen Yuri was getting more mad. “I said, CHASE HER NOW!” she shouted.

“O – okay, your highness!”

Queen Yuri climbed up one of the horse. She smirked. ‘Once I get you, I’ll kill you before anyone can do something’, she said in her mind.

Princess Seohyun was running and running as far as she could. She was very tired, so she stopped for a while for catching breath. But, suddenly she heard the sounds of horse’s trot. She quickly hid behind one of the tree. She gasped softly when she saw, the guards and the queen were chasing her. Fortunately, they went to different direction from where Princess Seohyun was. But, she knew, she couldn’t forever hid like this, she was still in danger in she managed to stay here. She had to escape as further as she could.

Once the sounds of the horse’s trot was getting further, Princess Seohyun got up and ran again. She was now very messy. Her dress was dirty and torned, because she kept falling and hooking the thorn. But, still she attempted to keep running. She also could feel some parts of her body was injured and hurt, but she ignored it.

After running for maybe hours, Princess Seohyun couldn’t manage it anymore. suddenly, she tripped and fell onto the ground. She managed to stand up again, but she couldn’t. She felt her body was now numb and the pain from her wounds were began to spread. She grimaced weakly and not long after it, everything went into the dark.

 

Prince Taemin was walking in the hallway with some of his guards and personal maids. In the way he met with the king and the queen.

“Good evening, your majesty”, he bowed to them in respect.

King Heechul smiled at him, “Oh, Taemin, just where will go? Isn’t the dinner will start any minutes?”

“The dinner will be start in 30 minutes, your majesty. I’m going to library for a while. I’ll go to the dining room in 20 minutes”, he answered flatly.

King Heechul just smiled, “Ok, then. Just don’t be too much studying, sometimes you need some fresh air or having fun, maybe”, he laughed.

Prince Taemin didn’t laugh also, he just kept his flat expression. “I understand, your majesty. Thanks for your advice”.

The queen just sighed. She knew though Prince Taemin said that, he would never do it.

“Okay, see you at the dinner”, said the king and they left.

“You know, honey, maybe I’ll have to make some balls again”, said the king when they got further.

Queen Tiffany raised her eyebrows. “For what, your majesty?”

“For Taemin to more socialize with some people. He’s still be quiet and introvert person in his 15. I’m very worried about it”.

Queen Tiffany smiled. “You don’t need to worry that much, your majesty. Taemin is actually an amazing boy”.

“Yeah, I know”.

 

Meanwhile, Prince Minho and the three musketeers were riding their horse faster. They kept focusing and ignoring the weather which getting colder once they entering the snow country further. Now they were in a forest.

Suddenly, Prince Minho saw something in far. He got slower to recognize it. He squinted his eyes. He gasped when he realized what it was. Prince Minho suddenly stopped and the others followed him.

“Is there any something, your highness?” asked Hangeng.

Prince Minho just got silent. Hangeng and the others followed his stare.

“What’s that? Is that someone’s body lying on the ground? ” asked Siwon.

Slowly, Prince Minho got off the horse. And so Hangeng and Siwon. Kyuhyun was watching them. Prince Minho took steps closer to the body carefully.

“Be carefull, your highness. It can be a trap”, said Hangeng.

“Yeah, I know”.

Prince Minho realized that, the body was a girl. Her long hair was covered her face. He squatted slowly in front of the body and touched it. He removed some strands of her hair.

And Prince Minho was suprised when he looked into her face.

 

Hello! Thank you so much for you readers, subscribers and commenters! Thanks for staying tuned in this story. I'm sorry if there any grammatical errors. I'm waiting for your suggestions and critics.

I love you all! (^_^)

 

@iluvreading : I made a little scenes for Taemin for you, actually he'll appear in near ending, but I change it. Thanks for your suggestion :)

@seohyunminho : Thank you :) I love also your stories, I read them all :) they'll surely meet in the next chapter. I promise to make minseo moment in next chapter :)

@iceevang1 : yes, it's updated! ;)

@StarryNight99 : thanks for loving my story. I love also your "rivals" story! :)