Last performance

You are the only one who understands

This chapter is just pure fluff simply because I'm in a good mood today :D I'll get back into my normal style for the next chapters :D sorry again for the long wait for me to update!!

2 Months later

 

ChaeRin could hear the fans screaming loudly from her position just behind the stage. It was the last night of their Nolza Concert in Korea and ChaeRin was lost in the moment absorbing the sounds of the crowd, the louder they screamed the more it felt like electricity was coursing through her veins, exciting her body and turning her into the one and only Baddest Female CL! She checked the positions of her pieces one last time and then she heard the stage manager yell

"30 seconds until you need to be on the move" ChaeRin's heart began to hammer wildly inside her chest threatening to burst right out. she turned to her right to see Bom trying to settle herself before going on stage, she flashed a smile

ChaeRinnnie let's rock this!" she yelled excitedly.

ChaeRin laughed and smiled feeling Bom's enthusiasm infecting her even more. Minzy was next to arrive with her hair team not even a step behind her adding the final touches to her hair. She was grinning happily; Minzy loved to be on stage, she called  it her second home.

"15 seconds" The stage manager yelled again. Dara came rushing up nearly colliding with all three of them.

"God damn it!" Dara sighed completely flustered; the cords to her ear pieces had gotten tangled in her hair

"Here let me help" ChaeRin whispered, their mics had just been switched on and she didn't want the crowd to hear her speaking. She carefully plucked the ear piece and cord carefully from Dara's hair and placed it into her ear

The stage manager held up her hand signaling the girls needed to move now to get on stage. the climbed the few step and each stepped into the confined are of the inflatable playing card. The were all in position but ChaeRin took the chance to glance at Dara who was on the other side of Bom and it turned out Dara was looking back at her. They locked eyes and Dara smiled a sign of how grateful she was for helping her fix her ear pieces. ChaeRin could also see the passion burning in her eyes, she could tell Dara was ready to just let loose and have fun; she loved this care free side of Dara. She mouthed I love you  to Dara before she heard the beat begin to drop and she retook her position now completely immersed in being CL.

Dara's heart felt like it was about to explode she was currently trying to get into her Kiss outfit but she had so much adrenaline rushing through her body that she was shaking. She could hear in the distance music coming to an end and she knew she had to be on stage in just under a minute; she smiled to herself this was her own stage and she was going to have fun and the best part ChaeRin was featuring on it. She managed to get her waistcoat on and then she sprinted up the stairs and then up to the back of the stage where she took her position at the top of the steps. she heard her music begin and it was like something inside her took over this flirty, smooth and y version of her came alive and she began her performance.

Underneath the stage CL was changing her clothes as quickly as possible as she wanted to be able to listen to Dara sing. She threw on her complete black outfit and gave herself a quick look in the mirror that was in the make shift dressing room under the stage. She ran to take her place on the platform that would launch her onto the stage. She closed her eyes and listened to Dara's voice resonate around the stadium and work it's way into her heart. She felt a shiver run through her body at the thought of going up and singing with Dara. She smiled brightly as she heard her name rip from Dara's mouth with a new passion and CL was launched onto the stage.

She put her all into the performance she wanted to make Dara proud........she inwardly smiled as Dara whisked past her to get back on stage and blew her a sneaky kiss. ChaeRin was blushing wildly as she made her way off stage. Soon enough it was their final stage and they were jumping around interacting with the crowd and just generally having fun. ChaeRin took this opportunity to get close to Dara and she rushed up beside her and wrapped her arm around her shoulder pulling her close and whispered in her ear

"You look beautiful and did amazing!!" Dara blushed and ducked her head hoping the fans wouldn't notice. They took their final bows and left the stage still on a complete high from the performance. Dara was second to enter their dressingroom back stage and she captured the attention of everyone

"Dara why are you crying?" Someone asked and ChaeRin's head snapped to the side. She saw Dara wiping furiously at her eyes trying to stop the tears; they poured from her eyes as the realization hit that this was their final Nolza Concert in Korea. ChaeRin's heart wrenched at the sight and she longed to go over and pull Dara into a hug and hold her as close as possible and her hair until  the final tear had fallen, but people didn't know about them yet and even before this yes her and Dara were affectionate with each other in front of people but not affectionate enough to warrant ChaeRin to scoop Dara into her arms.

The ride home from the stadium consisted of adrenaline filled chatter which slowly ebbed away as they finally came down from their high. 

"I can't believe in a couple of days we are going to be abroad performing these songs for so many people!" Minzy squealed with delight. They all nodded in agreement, They had worked unbelievably hard to make their music global and had practiced hour after hour to perfect their performances and they were proud to be finally showing off their hard work to the world.

"I hate long flights!" Dara mumbled to herself, cringing at the thought of flying half way across the world.

"I'll sit beside you and take care of you" Bom piped up smiling brightly at Dara.

"You will do no such thing!!" ChaeRin butted in  turning in her seat to face the back seat where Dara and Bom were sitting.

Dara smirked at ChaeRin's response "And what did you do last time you sat next to Dara on the plane?! ChaeRin sarcastically asked.

Bom cracked a smile as she remembered what she had done

"I woke her up by shaking her chair violently and telling her we had terrible turbulence!!"  ChaeRin heard Minzy snigger beside her and quickly leveled her with a fierce glare.

"Yeh and Dara cried for a full hour so NO you will not sit beside her on our flights......Bom you can sit beside Minzy and terrorize her instead" ChaeRin spoke in her leader tone letting everyone know what she said was final. Bom sat back in her chair now silently thinking of ways to entertain herself on the long flights and how to terrorize Minzy. Minzy was now sitting in her seat thinking how the hell she was going to survive all these flights with Bom sitting next to her

"How am I gonna stay awake to protect myself!" Minzy wondered out loud

"What?" ChaeRin and Bom both said at the same time

"Oh nothing" Minzy waved it off as if nothing has happened. Dara leaned forward so her heard was next to the headrest of Minzy's chair and whispered

"You just get used to being awake and alert when next to Bom......Good luck!" and Dara giggled lightly to herself.

They arrived at their Dorms and sleepily said goodbye to each other and that they would meet in Bom and Minzy's dorm for breakfast tomorrow morning at 10am. Dara dragged herself and her bags completely exhausted back to her dorm and waited for ChaeRin to open the door for them. She heaved a hugh sigh as she dropped her bags on the floor of their living room and shuffled over to the kitchen were she grabbed her pot of ramyun and waited for the kettle to boil.

"I heard fans talking about your kiss performance I even heard the word y used and I didn't get to see it"

ChaeRin spoke pouting as she wrapped her arms around Dara and rested her chin on her shoulder and planted the light kiss behind her ear. Dara giggled and turned her head to the side so she could see ChaeRin and kissed her sweetly on the cheek

"Seems that I become y when it comes to you!" Dara retorted and picked up the kettle to pour the water into her ramyun pot.

"What's it got to do with me?" ChaeRin asked slightly confused now. Dara turned within ChaeRin's embrace and rubbed her nose against hers causing ChaeRin to laugh

"I was thinking about you while I was performing and how I hadn't got a kiss from you all day!" ChaeRin's smile was no threatening to split her face in two.

"Well let me change that for you!" ChaeRin whispered as she tightened her grip on Dara forcing her to take a step closer so now their faces were almost touching, their lips were almost touching when Dara suddenly pulled away

"What's wrong?" a look of terror flashed in ChaeRin's eyes briefly

"Do you promise to protect me from Bom during our flights?" Dara asked with a deadly serious expression. ChaeRin held her hand up like a scout and recited

"I ChaeRin Lee promise to protect you Sandara Park from the terror who is known as Bom, I will do everything within my power to make sure my Ssantokki is safe throughout EVERY single flight and if she manages to get past my wonderful body guarding skills she shall face the wrath of CL, that I solemnly swear" and then for an extra efffect ChaeRin saluted to Dara which made her erupt into laughter.

"Ok you can have a kiss then" and Dara pulled ChaeRin back to her by the hem of her shirt making their lips collide. Her hands wound tightly around ChaeRin's small body and settled comfortably on the small of her back. ChaeRin's hands came up to wrap around Dara's neck and her fingers played with the wisps of hair that had come loose from her hairstyle. Dara's arms squeezed ChaeRin tighter not ever wanting to let her go, ChaeRin pulled her lips away and breathed out dramatically

"Squeeze me any tighter and I might actually explode I think you might have crushed my lungs Dara Dara Balgeun Dara! ChaeRin said in a sing song voice

"Sorry Baby!" Dara said and kissed kissed her on the cheek

"It's ok.... now come on eat your ramyun before it get s cold.....here I'll help you!" ChaeRin picked up the pot and chopstick and escorted Dara to the table and proceeded to feed Dara the ramyun.

"All done!" ChaeRin exclaimed happily and pulled Dara to her feet

"Let's go to sleep I'm tired.....I'll stay with you tonight ok......You were crying earlier I don't want you to be by yourself!" ChaeRin stated not asked with her aegyo on full show.

"Aish my Baby-Rin how could I say no to that kind of cuteness.....come on then let's go sleep"