I wish I could take this pain away from you

You are the only one who understands

 

 

Hey I'm back earlier than expected.....although I have been awake 17 hours with only 5 hours sleep I wanted to update this so you guys could have another chapter to read if there are any spelling or grammer issues I am sorry!!!! Hope you enjoy....I am now going to sleep!!!

This chapter has quite a serious theme to it that is only touched on very briefly but it may or may not appear again in later chapters too so I hope none of you wonderful readers get upset or offended by it

as always please comment :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChaeRin woke with a start when she felt something moving next to her but she suddenly remembered that she had spent the night in Dara's room and assumed it was Dara waking up. She turned over to face her but came face to face with her Rilakkuma teddy she plucked it from between herself and Dara and hugged him tightly. She cast her eyes back to Dara but saw her sleeping soundly her eyes glanced over to the clock on the bed side table "Ugh 6am" ChaeRin mumbled to herself. She looked back at Dara and all the sweet things she had said last night came rushing back into her mind, a smile immediately formed on her face and no matter how hard she tried to get rid of it she couldn't wipe it off her face. She continued to look down at Dara, ChaeRin admired her face; it looked so peaceful and calm almost like an angel. Chaerin liked the way Dara looked at this moment, her face was completely free of worry and anxiety. Although Dara smiled all the time Chaerin knew it hid a lot of pain and worry, there were many nights at the start of her training that she had found Dara crying in the practice room or in the bathrooms and as their friendship grew Dara revealed more and more about what had happened in her past and why she was the way she was. ChaeRin knew she constantly worried about her family but she hid it well from others; she forced out this happy, bubbly personality but she saw right through it. ChaeRin wished she could make all Dara's worries go away or at least help her let them go; she was a different person now, someone that had achieved great things despite circumstances. She gently swept stray strands of hair off Dara's face and frowned; she wished Dara hadn't had the burden of looking after her whole family at such a young age, she wished she hadn't had to feel the pain of her dad leaving the family with all the money. "If I ever see him Ssantokki I swear I'll make him pay for everything he did to you and your family!"  ChaeRin whispered her fingers ghosting over Dara's face. 

ChaeRin continued to stare at Dara completely marveled by her beauty  and flawless skin, ChaeRin really believed that Dara deserved the nickname fans had given her; Goddess Dara. ChaeRin's heart beat quickened with every minute she continued to look at Dara, she wasn't quite sure what it meant but she had and idea and she was worried that it was going to lead to some problems.

"Keep staring Chaerinnie I might do a trick!" Dara sarcastically commented breaking ChaeRin from her stupor. ChaeRin turned a violent shade of red completely mortified that Dara had been awake all along. Dara's eyes lazily opened and a smile spread across her features at the sight of ChaeRin blushing.

"I could feel you looking at me...what were you doing?!" Dara asked while she stretched and rubbed her eyes. ChaeRin was frozen to the spot almost like stone she couldn't even begin to comprehend what had just happened and what if Dara had heard and felt everything; her mind was going into complete overdrive and if it kept going this way she was soon to completely shut down!!!

"I was j....ju...just th.....thinking!" ChaeRin stuttered out her cheeks burning hotter and hotter as the seconds ticked by. Dara's features softened almost in sympathy for catching ChaeRin of guard. She thought her Baby-Rin couldn't be any cuter than right now if she tried!!

"Come here" Dara demanded and rapped her arm tightly around ChaeRin pulling her close, She was forced to rest her head on Dara's shoulder not that she minded but being this close was making her dizzy almost as if she was intoxicated by Dara. She let out a content sigh and obviously her breath tickled Dara's neck because within a matter of seconds her skin erupted with thousands of little goose bumps. ChaeRin smirked to herself.

There was a long moment of silence neither really caring just happy to be in each others company; both silently wondering how they had got this comfortable with each other, they had always been close since they first met, sharing a bed was nothing new to them in fact only a month after they had met ChaeRin turned up at Dara's house after having a fight with her parent and asked to stay the night. They had shared a bed then too, it was just normal between them. But now they were both wondering when had it passed the line between being comfortable and having this extreme skin to skin contact, cuddling and general constant contact.

Dara's fingers ran the full length of ChaeRin's hair over and over again as she thought if she should let ChaRin know that she had been awake, she was planning on opening her eyes and scaring her but then she felt her fingers sweeping hair off her face and she just couldn't bring herself to do it, she just loved when ChaeRin cared for her so she continued to pretend to be asleep.

"CL-Roo?" Dara whispered angling her head so she could look at ChaeRin but most of her head was covered in her neck.

"Hmmmm?" ChaeRin grumbled 

"I heard you, but you don't have to worry he'll never be around and even if he did come back I wouldn't let him anywhere near you, he's either hurt, ruined or taken everything good I've ever had in my life and I can't risk him being around you!"

ChaeRin tightened her grip on Dara. Over the years Dara had confessed many things about her dad but she had never ever before divulged that she wouldn't let him anywhere near her out of fear he would do something. Suddenly she had a thought; what if Dara's own dad had hurt her, anger rose inside her at the thought of  Dara's dad laying a hand on her. ChaeRin pulled herself up so she could look at Dara and studied her carefully, she placed her hands on either side of her face forcing Dara to look directly at her

"Ssantokki did he ever lay a hand on you? tell me the truth did he?"  ChaeRin demanded her eyes burning with intensity as she watched carefully for Dara's reaction. Dara's eyes opened wide fear briefly appearing in them but it quickly dissipated

"..........No....... God no he didn't Chaerinnie don't worry about that!" Her hands snapped up to cover ChaeRin's ones that were still tightly holding her face and were shaking, she could see the look in ChaeRins eyes; she was worried, angry but most of all scared. ChaeRin didn't like the pause that had come before she spoke she wasn't sure if she was lying or not but at this second she really didn't have the control to argue with her.

"Baby-Rin?.........Baby-Rin calm down he never hit me, he didn't hurt me.......relax" Dara cooed trying to calm ChaeRin down

ChaeRin lay back down on the bed her hands slipping from  Dara's face and she nuzzled her face back into the crook of her neck 

"I hate him you know!" ChaeRin spoke, she didn't care if she sounded rude or offended Dara she just had to tell the truth

"Why?" Dara asked soothing ChaeRin by rubbing circles on her back, she knew ChaeRin didn't like her dad but hate.......it was a very strong word.

"Because although he has left and hasn't contacted you in years he haunts you everyday! I see the sadness in your eyes, I see those forced smile, you can't forget everything that has happened and that's why I hate him, he's still stopping you from being truly happy!" ChaeRin  spoke with conviction she had kept this in for so long she was relieved she had finally said it

"You know me too well!" Dara replied sweetly stopping her hand from moving on ChaeRin's back so it could just rest there. She was surprised that ChaeRin had been watching her so carefully but to be honest she always knew that she was intuitive so it was only a matter of time before they were to have this conversation.

"I notice everything about you" ChaeRin confessed, she was nuzzled so close to Dara's neck that her lips accidentally grazed the skin on her neck. A shiver rippled straight through Dara's body and not surprisingly he skin started to feel like it was on fire where ChaeRin's lips had been not seconds ago. 

"Then look at me now.......what do you see?! Dara asked her voice quivered as she tried to keep herself under control, she wanted nothing more than to confess to ChaeRin that she loved her but she didn't want to ruin this great friendship that they had.

ChaeRin sat up and Dara followed too so they were sitting cross legged in front of each other and their knees touching. ChaeRin's eyes narrowed as she surveyed Dara's face, not skipping over any feature. Dara smiled softly as she carefully watched ChaeRa too. A smile worked it's way onto ChaeRin's face

"You look relaxed, happy and there is something else that I can't pin point!" ChaeRin replied honestly and slightly puzzled that she couldn't work out the other emotion that was flickering in Dara's eyes.

"And do you know why?" Dara spoke almost as soon as ChaeRin had finished eager to see if she had worked it out yet. ChaeRin watched her carefully for a second but then slowly shook her head confused where this was going. Dara giggled lightly; it was music to ChaeRin's ears, she loved when Dara laughed well she loved everything about Dara but her laugh was her favorite. Not a day would go by where she wouldn't do something stupid or say something silly to make Dara laugh because she enjoyed the butterflies and happy feeling she got when her laugh tingled in her ears. ChaeRin would do anything to keep Dara happy and laughing.

"It's because of you! honestly when you are around I forget everything, you block out all the sad and painful feelings and replace them, you make me smile you make me laugh you make me happy, Chaerinnie you're like a force field that keeps everything bad away from me, you allow me to get back to the old me! How do you do it?"

ChaeRin bit her lip nervously, never in a million years did she expect those words to come out of Dara's mouth and honestly she was quite stunned she really hadn't a clue that she felt that way

"I don't know but I'll continue to do it as long as you need me to do it!" she uttered as she nervously fiddled with the hem of her pajama top.

Dara's heart warmed at the sight of ChaeRin right now; she was clearly overwhelmed by what she had just said and didn't know how to deal with it but she was promising to protect her until she didn't need it any longer and that made her feel like she was on cloud nine. Dara tucked her fingers under ChaeRin's chin and pulled it up so she was looking at her, she could already see the rosy tint in her cheeks and that made her smile even more

"You're so cute Baby-Rin, how did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" Dara's hand moved from under ChaeRin's chin to ghost across her cheeks and then up to her eyes almost as if Dara was using her hands to memorize her face.

"I'm the lucky one!" ChaeRin mumbled

"What?" Dara asked, ChaeRin had spoke so softly she hadn't understood what she had said

"I'm lucky to have you....I guess we are both lucky....I guess it's fait!" ChaeRin replied with confidence this time.

Dara inhaled deeply and then unfolded her legs and leaned forward so she was only two or three inches away from ChaeRin's face she looked her directly in the eye and then her eyes slipped down to her lips and then back up to her eyes

"I need to tell you something! We need to talk" she whispered her breath breezing over ChaeRin's skin and this time it was her skin that broke out in goose bumps. ChaeRin looked back just as intensely at Dara and that's when she recognized the look in her eyes it was the one she had often seen in her own eyes over the past couple of weeks and now her heart started to hammer in her chest.

"I know what it is now, I know what was in your eyes!" ChaeRin absent mindedly allowed these words to slip from

"And..................?" Dara got a little closer so now she was only a few centimeters away

............... to be continued :D