Chaerin Breaks

You are the only one who understands

I just want to thank people for their lovely comments and I will try my very best to update this at the very least every two weeks!!!! 

Again please don't be afraid to leave a comment I value what you readers have to say :D

This chapter came to me in a dream last night so I thought I just had to update before I forgot it all.......enjoy 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far Dara's plan was going perfectly. Bom and Minzy hadn't left the dorm all day and her mind had finally settled back into its normal thought pattern. Dara loved when they had time off and they could spend it like this; talking, laughing and eating snacks. Dara let another laugh burst past her lips at the sight of Bom lying on the floor and Minzy trying to get her up.

"Bommie Unnie get up or I'm coming down to squish you!" Minzy warned with a smile playing across her features. Bom pouted her lips and shook her head defiantly.  

"I warned you Unnie!" Minzy shrieked before she launched herself on top of Bom. Bom gasped as Minzy's body collided with hers, the air getting knocked right out of her lungs. "M.I.N.KIWA!!" Bom struggled to get out, she felt like her rib-cage was being crushed "Minzy, MINZY YOU'RE KILLING ME, GOT OFF!!" Bom yelled, her voice breaking due to the air rushing back into her lungs.

"Aigoo I warned you Unnie" Minzy whined but instead of getting off Bom she just shifted to the side and hugged her.

By now Dara had collapsed on the couch utterly consumed by her laughter. She gripped her sides tightly in an attempt to prevent them from hurting so bad. When she finally got over her laughter she sat up and wiped the tears off her face; it was the first time in years that she had cried from laughing so hard. Dara wished Chaerin had been here to witness what had just happened but she was in her room talking to her little sister on the phone; it had been almost 4 months since Chaerin had last talked to her and she knew how much her little sister meant to her so Dara just let her be. She looked back at the Maknae who was still hugging Bom tightly. Dara smiled to herself; Bom really cared for Minzy and would do anything for her and Minzy admired and loved her Unnie so much that Dara was happy they were living together it would only make their bond grow stronger. 

"Alright you two off the floor and go back to your dorm, it's getting late and we have to be up early" Dara spoke reclining back on the couch . Bom and minzy giggled and heaved themselves off the floor.

"Night Unnie" Minzy skipped over to Dara and  kissed her on the cheek. "Yeh sleep well Miss Dara" Bom echoed and blew a kiss to her.

"Aish you two....Godd night Ero Minzy and Lady Spring" Dara called stifling a yawn.

Once Dara heard the door click closed she got up, stretched and then began to turn the lights off, once done she trudged along the corridor to her room "Night Baby-Rin sleep well" she whispered as she passed Chaerin's room. She washed up, put on her pajamas and plonked down on her bed. Now that she was alone her mind began to wander again to Chaerin; she had always felt a special connection to Chaerin since the day they had first met, but she always thought it was in a protective Unnie kind of way but over the years it turned out Chaerin did most of the protecting. Dara liked to think though that she provided some kind of support to Chaerin. She let out a frustrated breath and turned out the lights. Dara's eyes hadn't been closed that long when a knock on her door invaded her senses.

She rubbed her eyes and flung back the duvet, her feet connected with the cold floor but she was too worried about who was at her door to really care. She opened the door to find Chaerin standing there hugging her oversized  Rilakkuma teddy, the light behind her casting a shadow over her face.

"CL-Roo are you ok?" Dara whispered and flicked her light back on. It was then that Chaerin's face was illuminated and she could see the small tears slowly but steadily making their way down Chaerin's beautiful delicate face.

"My Baby-Rin what's wrong?" Dara asked enveloping her in a hug and kicked the door closed with her foot. Chaerin's arms wound around Dara's neck and her head rested on her shoulder. Dara could feel the tears drip off Chaerin's face and land on her own neck and shoulder. When she got no reply from Chaerin she carefully led her over to her bed and sat her down. She swept Chaerin's bangs off her face and held it back with one of her many hairbands. She then began to wipe the tears from under Chaerin's eyes and on her cheeks. Chaerin hiccuped as she tried to fill her lungs with air at the same time as trying to stop the tears.

"What's wrong Baby-Rin?" Dara tried again. Chaerin's shoulders shook as she turned to face Dara

"I miss her so much Dara!" Chaerin whimpered. Dara's heart broke when she heard Chaerin's words.

"Oh CL-Roo it's ok don't cry!" Dara murmured pulling her back into a tight hug. To be honest it scared Dara to see Chaerin like this, it was so hard to watch her cry. Dara knew Chaerin had built walls long ago to keep her emotions concealed and to keep others from affecting her, but week after week, month after month Dara and the other girls had made their way past these walls but what they didn't realise was that now Chaerin was open to others having an impact on her too. Dara let Chaerin cry all her tears out until she was completely worn out. Chaerin finally pulled away from Dara and tried to force a smile onto her face.

"I'm missing the important parts of her life Ssantokki, I'm supposed to be her big sister, I'm supposed to be there to guide her and give her advice. I missed her first day of High School and I even missed her first date! I feel like I'm failing her as a sister!" She lay down on Dara's bed hiding her face in the pillow afraid she was going to cry again. There was silence for a few minutes and then the noise of the bed creaking filled the room as Dara maneuvered to lie down beside Chaerin. She ran her fingers through the younger girls hair knowing it would help settle her. She propped her chin on her hand and continued to look down at Chaerin.

"I know it's hard when you miss things like that believe me I've missed many things with my brother and sister but Chaerin you fly her over here every chance you get and I see how happy she is when she is here and how happy you are, Baby-Rin she is grateful for the time she gets to spend with you, she knows how hard you work and she admires you so much. You may be an Kpop Idol to millions but she idolizes you; not the CL from the stage but the Chaerin that would go to the ends of the earth for her, so no you are not failing her as a sister." Dara spoke firmly.

Chaerin slowly to her back and looked up at Dara admiration shining in her eyes "You really think that Unnie? She really thinks that?" she asked through sniffles.

Dara smiled sweetly at her and reached down to brush the strands of hair off the younger girls face "I do and whenever I spend time with her she talks non stop about you but I don't mind I enjoy listening, I could talk all day about you too!" Dara spoke softly again lost in Chaerin's presence.

Chaerin's cheeks tinted a deep red almost immediately. She reached up and took Dara's hand interlocking their fingers.

"You know she talks about you a lot too, she says you are like another sister to her, she says you always buy her presents; Ssantokki you are going to spoil her!" Chaerin giggled.

Dara smiled lying down next to Chaerin. "When she is happy you are happy and I like happy CL-Roo the best!" Dara teased. Chaerin's eyes drifted closed for a couple of seconds and then lazily opened again.

"Sleep Baby-Rin, you can stay here if you want?" Chaerin nodded and snuggled down into the bed. Dara chuckled lightly and pulled the duvet up over them both. When she was finally comfortable she suddenly felt Chaerin's head on her shoulder and her chubby hand rest on her stomach.

"You're a comfy pillow Ssantokki" Chaerin hummed. Dara couldn't not touch any part of Chaerin now her body just wouldn't allow it so she rested her hand on top of Chaerin's little chubby one and closed her eyes.

~To hell with it, I need to be close to her I don't give a damn about the consequences~ Dara's mind told her