Baddest Female takes control

You are the only one who understands

Darkly lined eyes, eye shadow that accentuated the already intense and cold stare. The colour contrasted perfectly with her eyes causing them to really pop. Black clothes draped on her body showing off her effortless beauty and bad style. Her sunglasses gripped tightly in her hand anticipating for when the photographer said she could put them on. This was CL. As she sat in the chair striking different poses she oozed power, confidence and sensuality. When Chaerin was like this there was a certain kind of quietness the fell over the set; everyone was in awe of her. Dara's eyes were locked on her; she couldn't understand how her Baby-Rin could so easily switch on and off this CL character she had created years ago. Dara also noticed how grown up Charein had become over the last year, she was only 21 but Dara could see the changes even down to the way she was posing in front of the camera. Every so often Dara's eyes would shift to the side observing the screens where the photos showed up. She leaned back in her chair getting comfortable and smiled. She was proud of her Baby-Rin, she'd grown into a strong young woman, who's capability as a leader was growing stronger with each day that passed. Dara made a mental note to tell Chaerin how proud she was of her. she was in a whole world of her own only to be zoned back in by CL waving her hands in front of her face

"Unnie..........Unnie did I do well?" CL asked with a blinding smile on her face. Dara took note of this too; Chaerin's mood had brightened significantly over the last few days and she enjoyed seeing her happy.

"My Baby-Rin you were amazing and looked so beautiful I was completely stunned!" Dara couldn't quite understand why she had referred to Chaerin as "her's" out loud she only usually did that in her head and why did she choose those words? all she knew is that she wanted Chaerin to know how well she had done. Chaerin's cheeks blushed a bright red colour and Dara had to divert her eyes other wise she would blush too.

"Thanks Unnie" Chaerin pushed passed her lips as she stared at an invisible mark on the floor. "You're next Unnie" she said finally looking up.

Dara got up of her chair and maneuvered herself around all the equipment and finally positioned herself in front of the camera. "Hwaiting Santokki" Chaerin shouted, giggled and then sat down in the chair Dara had just been in. 

The camera clicked away and Dara changed her position as the photographer instructed. "Now Dara-Ssi could you be a little more y?" the photographer asked. Dara's hands automatically began to fidget and her eyes darted around nervously as her mind went into complete panic " I.....I d......don't k..know how to be s...se.....y!" she stuttered out in a whisper.

"Yes you do Unnie!" Chaerin's voice chimed in. Dara's eyes opened wide when she heard it, Chaerin must have hearing like a bat to pick that up because I didn't say it that loud  Dara thought to herself. 

"See like this" Chaerin said as she walked onto the set placing one hand on Dara's hip and the other on her shoulder and positioned her body into some pose she had never done before. Chaerin stepped back and surveyed Dara "Now Unnie stare right into the camera" Dara did as she was told but she couldn't concentrate on anything except for the burning under her skin where Chaerin's hands had just been.

"Ok Dara-Ssi we got it, thank you for your hard work" Dara bowed and quickly shuffled off set and stopped in front of the screen where her photos were showing. dropped open.

"Wow Unnie that's hot" Minzy yelled as she skipped passed on her way to her own set.

"Aigoo Minzy don't say that you're supposed to be the maknae!" Minzy laughed loudly "I only speak the truth" and she then set herself up for her photo shoot.

"Aigoo" Dara whined and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Unnie you are so dramatic, don't be like that, you look y!" Chaerin's voice ran in Dara's ears as she watched the young leader approach her. Dara turned back to the photo, she had to admit she looked good.

"Unnie look at your legs!" Chaerin whispered as she came to a stop behind Dara and extended her hand over the older girls shoulder to point at the photo.

"Aish CL-Roo stop that" Dara demanted and smacked her arm away.

"No seriously Unnie, look at the photo properly! everything is perfect; your eyes are so intense, your waist looks tiny and your legs are flawless, I always knew you could be like this" Chaerin spoke softly pointing out each feature as she went.

"Well I learned from the best!" Dara quipped back and turned to face Chaerin suddenly shocked by how close she was actually standing to her. Chaerin laughed "You're giving the Baddest Female a run for her money!" she patted Dara on the shoulder and then walked off to their waiting room to get changed. Chaerin;s words continued to swirl around in Dara's mind.

"Dara snap out of it, Minzy is done go get changed so we can go, I'm hungry" Bom whined from the door to their waiting room. As soon as the girls had eaten they went back to their apartments flopping down on their beds from exhaustion but pleased with the thought of having tomorrow off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaerin woke up early, she grumbled to herself as she checked the time on her clock "Hul!" she sighed heavily; she hated waking up early on her days off. The sun was just above the horizon casting her room into a complex pattern of shade and light. She pulled herself out of bed and padded along the corridor to the kitchen; she was thirsty and dying for a bottle of water. In her half awake state she managed to open the fridge and get her bottle of water. She closed the fridge roughly and turned to go back to her room but a bright pink piece of paper on the table caught her attention. She squinted her eyes and tried to focus in; her eyes were pretty useless without her glasses or contact lenses but she still managed to read it Baby-Rin kekeke, I couldn't sleep very well so I'm in the small practice room down stairs, if you need anything don't hesitate to come down. I hope you slept well. p.s Don't be loud in the apartment Tam Tam is still sleeping shhhhhhh! from the second baddest female" Chaerin laughed to herself, sometimes her Unnie was just so silly. She quickly got washed up and put some clothes on and headed down stairs.

She stopped at the door to the practice room and peeped in. Dara was lying flat on her back with what looked to be a magazine covering her face. She quietly opened the door not sure if Dara was awake or asleep. As she approached she could see that Dara was not asleep but seemed to be in a world of her own. Chaerin lay down on her stomach beside Dara and just watched her for a minute or two, she could hear Dara  mumbling something but she couldn't make it out. She plucked the magazine off her Unnie's face and Dara got such a fright she nearly hit the ceiling.

"Omo Unnie I'm sorry, I thought you knew I was here, Oh I'm sorry!" Chaerin spoke as she reached out for Dara's arm in an attempt to comfort her. Dara gripped her chest and tried to blink away the tears that had sprung to her eyes.

"CL-Roo when did you get here? were you trying to give me a heart attack?" she asked getting up to pace the room in an attempt to walk off the adrenaline that was now coursing through her veins.

"Mianhae" Chaerin whispered as she looked at the magazine, she recognized it as one of her own fashion magazines.

"Santokki what are you doing with this?" she asked waving the magazine in the air. Dara's nerves had finally settled enough for her to sit back down next to Chaerin and swiped the magazine out of her hands.

"I was practicing some poses, I need to work on this whole y thing" she replied as she flicked through the pages absent mindedly. Chaerin's hand reached out to stop Dara from flicking the page again.

"Unnie you don't need to practice, you are naturally y I've seen it before!" She bit down on her molars, shocked and slightly embarrassed by what she had just said; she had just inadvertently revealed that she watches her Unnie.

"What do you mean?" Dara asked her head whipped around to face Chaerin her eyebrows pulled together in confusion. Chaerin internally winced at the thought of the words that were going to have to come out of mouth next to explain herself "I mean that you can be y without even knowing it, like when you flirt with someone you look y!" Chaerin thought she was honestly about to die of embarrassment.

Dara blushed a furious red colour and her head dipped "You've been watching me?!" that was all she managed to get out. Chaerin knew she had walked herself into this one the problem was how was she quickly going to escape from this situation?!

"Eh....not really....I've just seen it a few times!" she hoped the lie sounded some what like a convincing one.

Dara laughed "I have no idea what you are talking about, I don't flirt!" It was Chaerin's turn to laugh

"You don't flirt? That's a good one Unnie!" she clamped shut cursing herself for saying it, she now had totally revealed that she watched Dara.

Dara's eyes narrowed and pinned her with a glare.

"You don't believe me? Alright Unnie come on stand up I'm going to prove a point!" Chaerin demanded. Jesus Chaerin your mouth seems to be working by itself today, first you reveal that you watch Dara, what are you doing now? CL seems to be taking control of this moment! she thought to herself.

Dara stood up and brushed out all the wrinkles in her clothes "What are we doing?" she asked quite confused again. 

"I'm going to get you to flirt to show you that you are y, now pretend I am someone you like and try to get my attention!"

Dara audibly gulped and Chaerin just prayed to God this wasn't going to end half as badly as she was imagining it was going; TOTALLY AWKWARD.