Just like when I first saw you

You are the only one who understands

Firstly I really want to apologise, my friend spilt a glass of water over my laptop and it was sent away to get fixed but unfortunately it couldn’t be so I had to wait for my new one to arrive, Which also means all the chapters I had written are gone and me being stupid I didn’t back them up nor can I remember them so I have to rewrite them again.

So I hope you can forgive me for the big time gap between the last chapter and this one *bows politely*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Life is fleeting! Don’t waste a single moment of your precious life! Wake up now….and now!”

Dara and ChaeRin oohed and ahhhed and squealed in excitement at all the appropriate parts of Minzy and Bom’s story of how they discovered that they liked each other. ChaeRin was yawning almost every 30 seconds and finding it hard to keep her eyes open.

“Bommie Unnie can we tell you our story later I really need to sleep and I think I might fall asleep sitting here any moment?!” Bommie nodded her head in agreement and helped Minzy off the couch

“Sure, Minzy and I are gonna go shopping in a bit and then we’ll be in the apartment, give us a call when you are awake and we can go do something together ok?”

ChaeRin sighed and nodded her head slowly she was on the verge of falling asleep and wasn’t quite sure what was going on but agreed anyway. Dara got up and showed Minzy and Bom out of the apartment; she kissed Minzy on the cheek thanking her for everything she said and then she hugged Bom tightly and whispered in her ear

“Take good care of Minzy, I can see you love her a lot but if you hurt her you know I’ll set Chae Lion on you ok?!” Bom giggled lightly and swore to Dara she would never ever hurt Minzy she meant too much to her to even consider that ever happening.

Dara walked back into the apartment to find ChaeRin already in a deep sleep on the couch. She knew she couldn’t leave her there so she carefully and gently scooped ChaeRin into her arms and carried her down the corridor to her room, she placed her on the bed and ChaeRin curled up into a ball after feeling the warmth of her own mattress. Dara giggled and her antics, she also noticed that she was still in the outfit from the shoot earlier so she found her pyjamas and started to change her clothes. ChaeRin stirred in her sleep as Dara was putting on her pyjama top and then she froze when ChaeRin spoke

“You know if you wanted to get me without my clothes on you just had to ask!!” she joked her blurry eyes zoning in on Dara who was hovering over her.

Dara erupted into unstoppable laughter at ChaeRin’s joke “YAH Babo I was only trying to get you into your pyjamas, you would be comfortable if you slept in your clothes from the shoot but I guess since you are awake now you can do it yourself!”

ChaeRin’s eyes fluttered closed and she began to fake snore “I’m not awake I’m asleep so you can do it!” she retorted and Dara sniggered again.

She lifted ChaeRin’s right arm and slipped it through the sleeve and did the same with the other arm. She leaned down over ChaeRin so she could manoeuvre the top over her head and once done ChaeRin’s eyes shot open surprising Dara again and she sat up like a bolt of lightning attaching her lips to Dara’s. Dara’s body turned to jelly with ChaeRin’s lips on hers and she melted right into her getting as close as humanly possible to her girlfriend. Dara pulled her lips away from ChaeRin’s and moved down to her neck leaving slow, sweet butterfly kisses that caused her to squirm underneath Dara.

“You’re supposed to be asleep CL-Roo, you chucked Bommie and Minzy out so you could sleep” She spoke her lips ghosting over ChaeRin’s skin causing goose bumps to quickly rise.

“Mmmmmm ok ok I’m going asleep, you should too!” ChaeRin hummed and snuggled down into the duvet.

Dara climbed off from on top of ChaeRin and walked off to wash up and get her own sleep wear. It was half an hour later when Dara arrived back to find ChaeRin happily asleep lying flat on her back with Tam-Tam tucked tightly under her chin. Dara stopped for a minute to admire ChaeRin. As she watched she noticed there wasn’t that much of a difference between the ChaeRin now and the ChaeRin she met all those years ago. The only really differences were that ChaeRin’s coolness had melted somewhat and she looked that bit more mature but other than that she was still the sweet, cuddly Baby-Rin who had dominated Dara’s heart for so long.

She climbed into bed beside her girlfriend and snuggled up close to her still watching her carefully. ~ Watching ChaeRin like this reminded her of the time ChaeRin arrived on her door step one night only a few months after meeting claiming she’d had a fight with her family and couldn’t think of anywhere else to go. Secretly inside she was happy that ChaeRin had thought of coming here. They hadn’t known each other long but they had started this really intense friendship so quickly that it didn’t seem that unusual.

Dara’s mother had doted over ChaeRin like she was her own daughter and pleased to see that her own daughter had made such a good friend and was astounded that someone had managed to break her daughter out of her quiet shell. She had turned bright red at her mum’s words but ChaeRin had only smiled and thanked Dara’s mum for being so sweet.

When they went to bed they had to share a bed as there was nowhere else for ChaeRin to sleep at the start ChaeRin lay awkwardly and stiff like a plank of wood on the edge of the bed. After talking for a while and she assuring ChaeRin she wouldn’t bite she managed to relax and eventually fell into what looked like a very peaceful sleep to her.

She couldn’t help but to watch ChaeRin, her beauty was astounding to her, she couldn’t believe someone could be so flawless in every single way. She wanted to be close to ChaeRin all the time but wasn’t sure how she should treat her after all they were potential rivals for debuting and she wasn’t sure if she could handle it if ChaeRin was taken away from her to debut first so she didn’t want to get too close.

Her hands brushed ChaeRin’s bangs away from her forehead and inwardly gasped. The bangs had always hung low almost down to her eyes and she never pulled them back but now she could see ChaeRin’s face completely and she just looked like an angel. She felt slightly uncomfortable looking at ChaeRin like this but she was like a magnet to her she couldn’t help herself.~

Dara snapped back into reality and looked back up at ChaeRin to still see her sleeping soundly she reached up to trace each of ChaeRin’s features softly still utterly fascinated by her beauty as she was the day she first saw her. “Sleep well princess” Dara muttered and then snuggled back down. ChaeRin’s body automatically recognising Dara even in her sleep and her arms encircled Dara and pulled her closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S I’m going away on holidays for 2 weeks so when I get back I’ll post the next chapter and I’ll also post a Bomzy fic of the story of how they got together.

I hope you enjoyed this fluffy chapter and please don’t forget to comment I love to see what you all have to say :D :D :D