We both had secrets

You are the only one who understands

Ok so this chapter is fluff...pure fluff cuz the last chapter was very heavy so here is some light relief....I hope you enjoy :)

as usual don't forget to comment, they are always greatly appreciated :) :) 

 

A new kind of silence now hung in the room, the situation in hand momentarily forgotten and abandoned, everyone’s attention now hung on the words that had so easily floated out of Bom’s mouth but ones that carried an undeniable weight.

Bom’s eyes remained on the two girls sitting in front of her, her nerves had now settled and she felt comfortable with Minzy sitting in between her legs, in fact now instead of her comforting Minzy it was the other way around and she could still feel the light touches of Minzy’s fingers on her face as she brushed the remnants of tears off and smoothed out her foundation.

The two girls looked back at Bom unsure of how to proceed; Dara felt relief flood through her body when she saw that there was no anger of harshness in Bom’s eyes just curiosity. Dara had wanted so bad to tell Bom about her and ChaeRin’s relationship as soon as they had first kissed; she had never found the right moment but she always knew deep down Bom wouldn’t have a problem as she knew that her and ChaeRin shared a unique bond; one that no one could really put a name too.

ChaeRin allowed slow, even breaths to pass from her lips as she contemplated everything that was about to happen once she opened to explain, was she ready for the implications that were about to weigh down on her if she told the truth. She felt like her body became weightless at the realisation of why lie? She loved Dara and wanted Bom and Minzy and anyone else who cared to know how much she did, she knew they would never turn their backs on them and she finally found the strength to say what she had wanted to say for months now…..

“Yes because Dara and I are together!” she rushed out her eyes fervently locked on Bom’s hoping she could show her the true emotions that were buried within that simple sentence she had just said.

Minzy’s hand flew from Bom’s face and clamped down over her own mouth to muffle what sounded oddly like a laugh to Dara’s ear. Bom’s eyes turned into the crescent moon shape as per usual when she was showing her eye smile or when she was extremely happy.  

“Did you just laugh Minzy? Why are you smiling like that?” Dara asked her interest piqued too much not to allow the questions to fall from her lips.

Bom brought her finger to her lips and gently shushed Minzy which caused Minzy to swallow her giggle and she tried her best to put on a mask of seriousness. Bom’s eyes flicked back up and wandered between Dara and ChaeRin as she thought who she was going to torment first but as she looked into their eyes she felt her heart drop she couldn’t be mean even if it was for a joke as it was clear how worried they were about telling her and Minzy!!!

“Dara why hide such a thing from me? We are sisters right, no need to hide things! Do you know what? I always suspected something like this would happen from when it was first announced we were going to be 2NE1, there was just something different about the way you two interacted, to be honest I’m surprised this hadn’t happened a long time ago!....wait this hasn’t been going on all these years has it? Because that’s just cruel to deprive me from living vicariously through your love lives!” Bom whined out.

All of them laughed at Bom’s response and finally it felt like the normal atmosphere in the dorm had been restored.

“No it hasn’t been going on for years only a couple of months” Dara absentmindedly replied as she tied up ChaeRin’s hair which had become quite dishevelled from the hours of crying and erratic behaviour.

“Cute” Minzy cajoled as she watched ChaeRin being babied by Dara and what made it even funnier to Minzy was that ChaeRin was so willing to let it happen, a very sharp contrast to ChaeRin “The baddest female Seoul City ever had”

“What?” ChaeRin replied as she fixed her fringe which had now begun to split causing her to have a ridiculous hairstyle.

“I think you two were the only ones who were blind to how the other one was feeling….I was about ready to kidnap you both and lock you in a room until one of you confessed….God you could feel the for like years in our training room….aren’t I right Bom?! Minzy spoke looking up for confirmation from Bom.

“MINZY-AH things like that should be coming out of your mouth….there was no such thing as !” Dara denied slightly worried that her feelings had been more revealing than she originally thought they were.

“Jesus Dara you practically drooled over our beloved leader every day since we started practicing together” Bom spoke with sarcasm dripping from her voice causing Dara to turn a scarlet colour almost instantly.

“Really? That’s so funny!!” ChaeRin commented as she poked at Dara’s cheek causing her to turn even redder.

“Don’t think you get away that easily ChaeRin…..You can’t keep your hands to yourself, even the fans notice, they are always in some way connected to Dara’s body…Like seriously get a room!” Bom replied causing ChaeRin’s eyes to bug out in surprise and both Minzy and Dara collapsed onto the ground laughing.

“YAH” ChaeRin yelled and Dara sat up to comfort her girlfriend trying to ease her embarrassment

“I guess we were oblivious to each other huh?” Dara murmured sweetly to ChaeRin and dropped her head to rest comfortably on her shoulder.

“So you’re no mad, disgusted or in any way angry?” ChaeRin asked as she pulled Dara closer into her body

“Nope it’s really cute and sweet” Minzy answered quickly followed by Bom’s response…..

“No not at all, as long as you two are happy I’m happy”

“I can’t even describe how happy I am….I’m just on cloud 9” Dara’s sweet words echoed in everyone’s ears and ChaeRin leaned over and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

“My eyes” Bom dramatically yelled and covered her eyes and Minzy’s. The laughs filled the apartment but they were cut short by ChaeRin’s words

“I should clean up this glass and everything else” and suddenly the atmosphere was heavy again.

They all got to their feet and Dara began to collect her photo albums, ChaeRin fetched the sweeping brush to clean up, Bom went into the kitchen on her phone to their manager and Minzy tidied the furniture that had gone into disarray. All signs of the horrible scene that had happened were cleaned away and they all collapsed onto the couches once everything was done.

“I called manager Oppa and told him to reschedule our plans to tomorrow as none of us were in condition to be practicing and having meetings so we have today off girlies” Bom excitedly announced

“Oh that’s great I can sleep” ChaeRin voice chimed in as she stretched out her arm and legs only now really realising how fatigued her and her body were.

“Yeh it will be nice to get a good sleep without having any worried” Dara added in as she curled up on ChaeRin’s lap like a cat.

Minzy leaned up to whisper something in Bom’s ear causing the older girls cheeks to flush light pink and swat Minzy away playfully, It didn’t go un-noticed by Dara that Minzy’s cheeks were tinted pink too and her eyes were gleaming with an oh so familiar emotion

“YAH!!” Dara shouting leaping out of ChaeRin’s lap to stand and point her finger directly at the two huddled on the couch…ChaeRin’s eyes following the line of Dara’s finger

“What?” ChaeRin asked wondering what could have drawn such a reaction from Dara

“Oh…Oh Bommie Unnie that was rich coming from you talking about hiding stuff from you when you have been clearly hiding something from me and Chae….isn’t that right MINZY?!”

ChaeRin was utterly puzzled at what was unfolding in front of her; her brain to fatigued to catch up with what Dara was implying.

“Unnie…..” Minzy began to speak but Bom covered and looked up at Dara challenging her into saying something

“Oh come on Chae don’t you see it?” Dara spoke turning her head and signalling for ChaeRin to look closely

Her eyes scanned over Bom and Minzy her eyes taking in the way they were sitting; Minzy was nearly sitting in Bom’s lap that wasn’t unusual but then her eyes narrowed in on it like an arrow finding its target……Bom’s hand was resting very low down on Minzy stomach and to the left settled almost on her hip drawing slow circles but what made it clear about what was going on was that Bom’s hand was on Minzy’s skin under the baggy t-shirt she was wearing

“Omo” ChaeRin screamed and flew off the couch to sit beside Bom and really get in her face

“Sneaky sneaky Bommie Unnie and Minzy keeping a secret…..a very big secret from us”

Minzy flushed in complete embarrassment as she knew they were only seconds away from being confronted, Bom on the other hand looked completely calm and composed but inside she was screaming, she was worried; yes Minzy was young she was only just 20 and she worried that Dara and ChaeRin might think she had made a move on Minzy before she was an adult and that’s why she hadn’t said anything, she is scared that they are going to judge her when in fact she hadn’t done anything and it was Minzy who had made the first move on the evening of her 20th birthday

“What are you talking about?” Bom asked biting her lip in anticipation

“Bommie Unnie if you want to hide how you feel about Minzy I suggest you don’t put your hand in such a precarious place on her and Minzy I suggest you don’t look at Bommie so outwardly like this…” and ChaeRin made a completely dreamy face and her and Dara collapsed in hysterics.

Bom looked down at her hand and she removed it  swiftly from Minzy like her skin was on fire and it had burnt her hand, Minzy on the other hand just opened and closed like a flounder she couldn’t find the right words to come out of

“I….I….I didn’t do anything I promise before she was 20.…she kissed me first and she was an adult by then, please believe me I never made a move on her until I knew she liked me!!” Bom pleaded hoping they would believe her

“It’s true I kissed Bommie Unnie first she never came near me before that!” Minzy added

“WOW relax you two it’s fine we believe you…..guess it was real when we were joking about it Chae!” Dara laughed as she nudged ChaeRin who only scooted closer to Bom, she inhaled deeply and then began to sing loudly

“Bom and Minzy sitting in a tree….K I S S I N G……” her voice trailed off as Bom’s hand had in record time clamped over forcing the words back down

“Don’t you even dare!” Bom hissed and stuck her tounge out mocking ChaeRin. After a couple of moment she released ChaeRin once she was sure she had stopped.

“Fine…..Fine” ChaeRin held her hands up and got up off the couch and readjusted her clothes, her eyes falling back onto the two almost instantly

“Tell us how it happened and then we’ll tell you our story!” so spoke excitedly