Announcement~

Don't Believe in Love?

You drove your bike the long way while listening to your music. You already told the principle about your plan so you just walked straight to the outdoor stage. The bell soon rang for school to start.

"Good morning everyone! Please make your way to the outdoor stage for a special announcement!" The speaker announced. Everyone made their way outside. 

"Nice to see all your lovely faces," you said into the mic.

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

"ARE WE HERE FOR A NERD TO SPEAK?!" You heard people hating. You just smiled and a tear fell down your eye.

"Oh look princess is crying!" They started laughing. You just wiped your tears. 

You saw BAP look at you with sympathy and Daehyun give you a surprised look. 

"Well I'll be quitting the volleyball team because of someone blackmailing me," you smirked. Everyone cheered for the blackmailer.

"Kang Sora! Because I'm telling you my identity! Your families business is now over," you said calmly. Sora stood up.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!" She yelled.

"Guess you didn't think it through, I talked with my stepdad, he decided on doing that. We bought it and we are going to sell it to someone better," you smiled.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Someone yelled. You took a deep breath and unclipped your hair. You slowly took your frames off, then your coat revealing a small cute outfit. The crowd gasped.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Minah imnida. I'm the stepdaughter of the founder of Park corportations. You can also call me Minnie and my cafe is opened everyday so visit me any time," you said.

"And you already know my step sisters![you smiled and waved at them] oh yeah, and my friend just transferred here! Her name is sarang. You mess with her and you will no longer be at this school," you threatened. 

________2 weeks later_________

"MINNIE MINNIE!" You heard fan boys cheering as you got off your motorcycle. You ignored them and saw BAP looking at you. 

"Noona!" ZELO and Jongup came running over. You smiled and handed them a box with cake in it. They thanked you and hugged you. They were too innocent for you to me mad at them.

"YAH! PARK MINAH!" You looked passed BAP and saw Sarang. You smiled and ran over to her and past BAP. You and Sarang hung out with BAP, but you rarely talked to them. You walked with a fake smile. You just felt empty inside. Sora changed schools because her parents couldn't afford her to go to the school. You walked forwards towards the private room for rich people. You sat down on the couch with your arms hugging your legs. You just looke out the window with your iPhone plugged into your ears.

"Minah?" You saw a hand wave Infront of your face. You saw your 2 stepsisters. You just smiled at them and looked away. You caught Daehyun staring at you. He walked over and sat down next to you.

"Minah, are you okay?" He asked. It seemed like a routine. Everyday. Your heart kept beating fast, but then you reminded yourself that love doesn't exist.

"What do you think?" You asked getting up. 

"Where are you going?" Sarang asked.

"Coach called last night. He told me that I should keep playing volleyball, but not on the team. I'm going to go practice," you said flatly.

As you served the ball, years started rolling down your eyes. Luckily, you were alone.

You kept serving until the ball bucket was empty. You crie harder after each serve. You finally realized that there were no balls, so you sat down on the floor and cried.

"What have I done?" Daehyun shook his head and teared while watching you