Chappie 2~

Don't Believe in Love?

"ANNYEONG MINNIE!" they all greeted you by the name you gave them. You smiled and took them to a table. 

"Usual?" you asked giving them a smile.

"Yes please noona!" Zelo said with extreme aegyo. You smiled and took a step back.

"Araso, coming right up," you smiled and winked. They all smiled. You got their favorite smoothies and their favorite slice of cake. 

"Here you all go," you smiled placing the plates on the table.

"Gomawo, do you think if we give a huge tip you'll tell us your real name?" Daehyun gave you an eye smile. You almost melted, but just smiled back.

"No thank you, but I told you already. I go to your school," you said smiling.

"We searched, but couldn't find your picture anywhere," Himchan said taking a sip of his smoothie.

"Well, I just don't like standing out. The cafe is the only place where I can be myself," you smiled walking away. A few hours later, the customers cleared out except for B.A.P.

"Minah-yah, one more round of smoothies please!" Yongguk yelled from across the cafe.

"Neh!" you smiled and got to blending. They were having their 5th cup that day.

"Wow, you guys are going to have a huge bill," you joked handing them their smoothies.

"Do we have to remind you again?" Youngjae asked. 

"I know I know, you're rich," you frowned. They looked confused.

"You're rich too aren't you?" they asked.

"Yes, and being rich can only buy you things. It can't give you anything like talent, brains, personality, and-" you started.

"LOVE!" Himchan smiled. 

"No, I was going to say family," you said smartly. Because of the lack of customers, you just sat down at their table. 

"Awww, Minnie doesn't believe in love," Yongguk chuckled. 

"Psh, you're right, I don't. I all focus on his my-" you stopped yourself.

"Dangit! We almost got some info on you," Youngjae just sipped his smoothie.

"Please tell us?" Daehyun gave you an eye smile. You just smiled and rolled your eyes. 

"You guys don't need to know. That will blow my cover," you said. On cue, someone ran through the doors. You stood up to bow, when you realised that it was your friend from your old school.

"Minnie!" she yelled. 

"OMO! YAH!" you yelled running over.

"Pretty as usual," she smiled hugging you.

"Only at the cafe," you smiled. 

"Ahh, you're still doing the nerdy you?" she whispered. You nodded and pulled her to the table.

"This is Sarang, my best friend," you introduced her. She smled.

"Just like me, this girl doesn't believe in love," you smiled proudly. She looked a little nervous. 

"hehe, about that. That's why I came," she said nervously. You got shocked and b.a.p laughed at your reaction. 

"YAH! Kang Sarang!" you warned.

"I'll text you. heheh nice to meet you bap!" she smiled and ran out of the cafe. 

"Change your mind yet?" Daehyun asked you. 

"No!" you said determind. What you didn''t know was that everytime you denied it, Daehyun's heart felt uneasy. 

"Well, it's closing time and tomorrow is school. Today's my treat," you smiled ripping the bill in half. 

"Gomawo," Daehyun patted your shoulder. You smiled and twirled your keys around your finger. 

"Time to lock up," you smiled. They walked outside with you and you locked up. 

"Bye guys," you waved. 

"Umm, are you sure you can't just tell me?" Daehyun asked. 

"Mianhae," you smiled. He just shrugged.

"Araso. Bye Minnie good night," Daehyun all of a sudden hugged you then ran towards B.A.P's car. You stood there shocked, but then just shook it off and walked to your bike. 


That night~

"What the heck is this feeling?" you asked yourself while remembering the hug. You just shook your head and laid on your bed going to sleep.

MEanwhile daehyun~

"Daehyun-ah, go to bed," his mom said.

"Araso!" he yelled. He turned his laptop off and went to bed.

"I can't believe I did that," he shook his head and just messed up his hair. 



okay~ yay~ please comment!^^