My routine~

Don't Believe in Love?

You woke up to your favorite song, Stop it. The kingkas at your school were really good with music, so they ended up making albums for the school. You of course, bought one to thank them for helping you.

"Minah-yah! Turn up the volume!" You heard your stepsisters. You smiled.

"ARASO!" you yelled turning up the volume. Unlike other stepsisters, yours were nice. They loved you and cared. They thought you were really pretty and didn't want you to do the nerd disguise, but you did it anyway. Why listen to the music, you got changed and ready for school.

You grabbed your HUGE HUGE HUGE THICK glasses frames and put them on. You grabbed your backpack, gym bag, and your books. You walked out to your bike and placed your books and junk into your basket. Also, unlike other girls, you wore leggings under your skirt. 

"Bye Minah!" you heard your sisters yelling and waving. You turned around to see them in your stepdads car. You smiled and waved, then blew a kiss to your stepdad and mom. They waved back and smiled.

You rode your bike to school and chained it up. You stuck your earphones in your ear and this time played b1a4 beautiful target. You loved to listen to old songs to cheer you on. You walked down the halls and towards your locker. Being a nerd, you had many things thrown at you. You opened your locker, and had it slammed again. You rolled your eyes and looked to your right. It was no other than the queenkas at your school. She smirked and just crossed her arms. Someone knudged your arm. It was no other than Jung Daehyun, the nicest Kingka in the world. He smiled and handed you a book that you dropped. The Queenkas just rolled her eyes and walked away. You smiled gratefully. You turned away quickly after seeing Daehyun scanning your face.

*Crap, he can't find out its me,* you thought to yourself. He just smiled and walked away. You sighed in relief. 

Daehyun was one of the people who started coming to your cafe. He always liked talking to you, and he was the only guy you could open up to. 


Finally, school was over. You grabbed your things and ran towards your bike. You rode to the cafe and unlocked the doors. You changed your uniform, to something more comfortable and changed the closed sign, to open.

The first five minutes were empty, then the door bells jingled as your first customers walked in. Soon, they started to pile in and your waitresses came out to take their orders. 

You waited about 20 minutes and looked towards the door. 

*Right on time.* you thought, when you saw Daehyun and his group