Daehyun Knows?!~

Don't Believe in Love?

The next day, you tried to forget the hug you and Daehyun shared. *Why is he always making me feel like this?!* you yelled. *Does he like me?* you thought. Then you shook your head. *NO! He only likes rich and pretty Minnie not nerdy and ugly Minah!* you thought to yourself. You put on your Minah outfit and decided to walk to school. You plugged in your earphones and took the long way. You loved the long way because that was where all the beautiful mansions and gardens were. It was usually empty so you could sing on your way. You sang along to 60 seconds while walking to school. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItWlVxkhdc0

Meanwhile Daehyun:

"Dang it I'm running a little late, hope the boys don't mind me not meeting them," Daehyun said while running outside to his motorcycle. He plugged in his phone and played 60 seconds by Kim Sunggyu. Before he could listen to the second line, he heard a sweet, yet powerful, girl singing. He looked around and saw no other then the nerdy Minah. He turned his phone off and listened while slowly following you. You sang beautifully with your hair blowing in the wind. You reminded Daehyun of a princess in a drama. When the song ended, you unplugged your phone and stopped at a bench. You quickly put on your huge frames, tied your hair and then plugged your phone in again. Daehyun frowned. *I knew it, but why are you keeping it a secret?* he asked sadly. 

"Minah-yah!" he yelled while pulling over. You were surprised.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Daehyun-sshi," you bowed.

"Why are you always bowing, we're friends aren't we?" he asked.

"I don't need any pity friends," you said remembering the argument you had with yourself in your head that morning.

"What's wrong? I don't pity you," he said. You just adjusted your backpack.

"Sure," you said not believing him and leaving. You turned around to see a shocked and confused Daehyun.

"Oh yeah, and Daehyun-sshi. I can take care of myself. No need to save me anymore, and here thanks for helping me," you said handing him an envelope. He took it and you left. He opened the envelope to find a $20 gift card to your cafe and a note saying, 'hope you can go enjoy those strawberry smoothies.' He just scratched his head in confusion.

"What did I do?" he asked himself before riding straight towards you. 

"MINAH!" he yelled grabbing your arm. You were surprised and just looked at him. 

"What did I do?" he asked. You just pulled your arm away.

"I can't tell you," you said trying to turn away.

"TELL ME!" he demanded. You were taken back and just looked at him with wide eyes. He saw the attension he was causing and just pulled you onto his motorcycle. He stuck a helmet on you and forced your arms around his waist, then he drove to the closed cafe. 

"What did I do? Why are you so mad?" he yelled.

"Why do you care?!" you yelled back, now pissed. 

He didn't say anything.

"That's what I thought. Stop pitying a nerd, so pathetic," you said throwing the helmet at him and walking away. He grabbed your arm and held your hand out. There was a scar from the fight with the body guards. 

"Where did you get this from?" he asked. You pulled back.

"I fell," you lied and looked away.

"Lies, I know you too well Minah," he said. You pulled your hand away and glared at him.

"You don't know anything about me!" you yelled. 

"I know a lot of things about you Park Minah!" he said glaring back at you. 

"Oh look you know my last name, now you know everything about me!" you said throwing your arms up and back down. He grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him he untied your hair and pulled your glasses off. You looked down to cover your face while trying to reach for your glasses. He just looked at you struggling.

"Why didn't you tell me Minah, or should I call you Minnie," he spat. You looked up and slapped him across the face.

"Okay, now you know Jung Daehyun! Tell the world! Make my life horrible! I only did this because I hate being rich. I'd rather live suffering with real friends, then suffer from fake friends. I miss the old days when my dad was still alive! I would have real friends, even though I was poor. When he died and my mom remarried, everyone just wanted money! Just like those people at school!" you started tearing. Daehyun just looked at you with softened eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked softly. 

"Because Daehyun. you are like any other rich kid. Flirting with the rich Minnie, and playing around and pitying the poor Minah. Go be a typical rich kid and tell the world," you spat and picked up your books and bags before leaving him. Before Daehyun could go run after you, your phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" you asked. Daehyun watched and listened silently.

"Oh hi sarang, no i'm not crying," you said wiping your tears.

"Fine, Daehyun knows," you said while adjusting your gym bag on your shoulder before heading to school. You didn't dare turn around, knowing that you might see one of the richest people plotting a way to ruin your life.