Getting to know Minah~

Don't Believe in Love?

Daehyun's POV!

"Today is a new day," I said to myself in my mirror. I walked out of my mansion with my backpack around my shoulders. I sat on my motorcycle and saw girls squealing. I just shook my head and ignored them. I finally reached school but didn't see Minah anywhere. 

 


NO POV

Sadly, you had a flat tire on your bike and had to pump it, so you were an hour late to school. You reached school and your principle just smiled and excused you. You were the best student anyways. You bowed and left to your next period. Your free period was average. You just stuck in the gym. B.A.P were playing basketball while others were squealing at them. They were always in love with the kingkas.

*I wonder who Daehyun likes* you thought looking at the crowd of girls. You just shrugged it off and plugged your earphones in. You got into your gym clothes and decided to play for 1 hour. You listened to b1a4 baby i'm sorry while running around the gym. B.A.P saw you. 

As you were running, your coach held out a hand. You highfived him while running past him. 

"That's my mvp!" he yelled. You just smiled lightly and waved while running. Daehyun just stared at you.

"What's wrong Daedae?" Youngjae asked him.

"That smile! It's so familiar!" he said frustrated.

The others just chuckled and they continued to play. 

"MINAH! YOU WANT TO JOIN?!" Yongguk called towards you. You unplugged your earphones and smiled. 

"If that's alright with you, I'm probably going to beat you all," you smiled innocently. They were smiled.

"What can a nerd do?" Himchan challenged. You smirked and stole the ball from him. 

"I can beat your record of freethrows," you smiled lifting up your glasses.

"Daehyun holds the highest of 20 freeballs," Youngjae said. You smiled and stood there.

"Ready?" you asked. They all nodded smiling. You easily made 19. 

"2 more to beat daehyun!" They all gasped. After a few minutes, you made up to 30. All of their jaws dropped.

"What?!" Daehyun looked devastated.

"I'm good at sports, keep that in mind," you gave them another hint. 

"I can't put my finger on it, but she reminds me of someone," Jongup said. The rest of b.a.p agreed and you just smiled.

*They'll never guess* you giggled.

 


You were excused from class and just sat at the gym. You were munching on an apple when someone sat next to you. They grabbed your iphone and you didn't bother to stop them. Everyone always stole your things, but you were rich. 

"Fan of us?" the person asked. You looked over and realized that it was Daehyun, and you were listening to sound of rain. You just smiled and nodded while biting your apple. He copied you and he ate an apple from his bag. 

"Minah-yah, let's play 20 questions," he smiled. 

"Okay," you smiled. You wanted B.A.P to know who you were, but you didn't want them to know about the nerdy you. 

"1. favorite song?" he asked.

"B.A.P Sound of rain," you smiled. It was your turn.

"1. favorite drink?" you asked.

"Strawberry smoothie from the cafe down the street," he answered. You smiled knowing that was your cafe. 

The game continued until the last question came.

"20. Do you believe in love?" he asked.

"Honestly, no. I guess it exists, but I'd rather focus on other things," you smiled. He then smiled.

"20. Who do you like?" you asked.

"Honestly, I can't tell you yet. You'll find out soon Minah," he said standing up. He then looked down at you.

"I gotta go, i'll talk to you later," he waved and you just smiled and plugged your earphones in again.