I don't love you~

Don't Believe in Love?

"I FREAKING HEARD EVERYTHING YOU SAID AT THE BRIDGE! I KNOW THAT AFTER YOU DIED AND SAW YOUR DAD, YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE, SO YOU RAN OUT OF EXCUSES," he firmly said getting a little frustrated. You weren't shaken at all. 

"Yes, it's true that Appa told me it's real. But why do you have to pressure me on this?!" you yelled.

"WHAT?! Pressuring you? All I did was confess. And you're making it harder to stay in love with you," he spat.

"GOOD! I'M GLAD THAT YOU'RE LOSING THE LOVE," you yelled. 

"Why are you so selfish? Trying to kill yourself because you wanted to go see your Appa, but leaving everyone that loves you behind?!" he said angrly. 

"S-selfish?" you asked. He scoffed and rolled his eyes while letting go of your shirt. *I'm not selfish am I? No wait! He doesn't even know about the whole story! That rich bastard that ruined it all for me! Should I tell him about that?* you thought to yourself. You didn't want to think about it. You just started to tear. 

"Why won't you answer me?!" he demanded. Your tears kept coming out. It wouldn't stop. You were too overwhelmed from all the depression around you.

"M-minah--yah, don't cry," his eyes softened after he realized how much pain you were in. You didn't make a sound, only your tears rolled down your eyes.

"Because you probably heard me at the bridge. I think I like you, i'm not sure. But stop pressuring me. I just started to understand after Appa told me. And also I don't trust any rich guys, so it'll take me time," you said. You grabbed his hand and it.

"Mianhae," you said sniffing. He just stared at you. You unlocked the car and got off and walked towards your cafe.