Nerd~

Don't Believe in Love?

Next day at school!

"Hey nerd!" you heard people in the hall. You turned the corner in the hallway and had things thrown at you. You just ignored and walked on. You saw your step sisters secretly winking at you you smiled and winked back. They then smiled and walked with their little followers. You then opened your locker. Before you knew it, someone pushed you in and closed the locker door. 

You hated the dark and small places. Freaking out, you started hitting the door to free yourself from your locker. 

"I hope you die in there," you heard a queenka say. Everyone was standing infront of your locker laughing. You were panicking, and soon it got hard to breathe. The bell rang and your mouth was against the small holes in your locker door. Breathing desperatly, you kept knocking on the door.

"Is someone in here?" someone asked outside of your locker. You reconized the voice. It was Daehyun. 

"Yes, help me," you said trying to breathe. You were light headed and started loosing feeling in your leg. Sadly, you couldn't move or sit down.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" he yelled. You couldn't answer. Instead, you weakly hit the door of your locker. 

"STAY WITH ME! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME YOUR COMBO!" he said. You wanted to tell him, but you couldn't. 

"HELLO? MINAH-SSHI! STAY WITH ME!" he started banging on your locker. You just smiled. *You remember a nerd's name* you thought.

He managed to break the lock of your locker and opened it. You fell out of the locker, but he caught you. You gasped for air and your skin went back to it's original color. You weakly stood up form his arms and bowed.

"Gamsahamnida," you said while adjusting your glasses.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he aske concerned.

"I'm fine. Thanks for saving a nerd," you said bowing and walking away. He just looked at you with sad eyes while you weakly walked to your class. 

"BEEEP!" the speaker in the school went off. 

"Volleyball try-outs are right now in the gym," it said. You smiled and ran over. 

"Look, it's mvp Minah," the coach smiled. You highfived him. 

You were a nerd, but you were different when you touched a volleyball. Once you touched a volleyball, all your passion for sports comes flowing. You end up becoming a different person. Aggressive during competition, and loud during the game. All the teammates were afraid of you.

"Don't need to try-out sweety, you're on the team," the coach patted your head. YOu smiled. The staff of the school were the only ones that cared for you in the school.


"Minah-sshi, congratulations," Daehyun said in the hall. All the b.a.p members smiled and patted you. You just hid your face. 

"Gamsahamnida," you bowed and lifted your glasses.

"Don't be so shy, we want to be your friends," Yongguk smiled and held a hand out to you. You were shocked, and raised your hand. Before you could shake his hand, you pulled back.

"I'm sorry, but i'm a nerd. I'll hurt your image, but thanks for always helping," you bowed and turned around hugging your books closer. Daehyun just watched you sadly. 

"Why are you so interested in her Hyung?" Jongup asked.

"Yeah, I thought you liked Minnie Noona," Zelo added.

"I don't know. I like Minnie, but I can't help but like Minah too. There's just something about Minah," he scratched his head.

"We support you. We like Minnie and Minah's personality. It's your decision," Yongguk patted Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun just nodded and walked towards his motorcycle. All of b.a.p got on theirs and rode to go change clothes to go to the cafe. All Daehyun could think about was you in his arms gasping for air. Something was attracting him to you and he didn't know. 

meanwhile~

The cafe was opened after you changed into regular clothes. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," you bowed, but saw Daehyun.

"Oh, you're early! Where are the others?" you asked looking over his shoulder. 

"I just came before everyone else," he said sitting at the bar area of the cafe.

"You look a little down need to talk?" you asked him. You handed him a bottle of juice. He took it and played with it in his hands.

"Well, I like this girl at our school, but I also kinda feels things towards another girl from our school. I don't know what to do," he grabbed his head in frustration. You just laughed.

"Calm down Man," you ruffled his hair. He gave you a playful glare while fixing his head.

"You called me man? And ruffled my hair?" he asked you just nodded while cleaning the counter. 

"It's Oppa, and that's my job," he said ruffling your wavy hair. You pouted and fixed your hair.

"Araso fine Oppa," you smiled. He smiled.

"Feeling better already," you threw a fist in the air. He just laughed.

"I guess," he said.

"I must be talented," you said putting a hand over your heart dramatically. He just chuckled. 

"This will probably cheer you up too," you smiled. You grabbed the microphone you had to call out orders. 

"Good afternoon everyone! Minnie here! Hope you enjoy this playlist. It's actually an album from one of the groups at my school!" you cheered while pressing play on your ihome. 

Stop it blasted through the speakers and all the people cheered. (The cafe was only filled with students from your school).

"Gomawo," Daehyun smiled widely. You just gave him a thumbs up when a girl approached you. It was the queenka that shoved you into your locker. You just it up and fake smiled at her.

"What can I get you?" you asked nicely.

"Actually, I came to say. You're really cool and was wondering, since you go to the same school we can meet! I never see you around," she said smiling while winking at Daehyun. You just rolled your eyes and so did Daehyun.

"Sorry, but actually, I have a different identity at school and I can't tell you," you smiled before walking back to Daehyun.

"What will make me feel really better is if you tell me something about that identity," Daehyun said while sipping his juice.

"Psh, fine. You know me at school," you said. 

"I know you?" he asked. You nodded.

"Yup, that's all i'm going to say Jung Daehyun Oppa," you stuck your tongue at him and went to go make the other smoothies for b.a.p who just walked in.

"That's not a big help, we know a lot of girls," Himchan pouted after hearing your second hint. You just smiled and flashed a peace sign and a light cute smiled.

*I know that smile from somewhere,* Daehyun thought. You just helped other customers while b.a.p argued about your real identity.



yay~ so I might double update it depends