Minnie to the rescue~

Don't Believe in Love?

"Minnie-yah!" someone yelled running into the cafe. It was Zelo.

"Noona! Call the cops! Someone is trying to beat Daehyun hyung up, and all the B.A.P memebers are still at home and I don't have a phone," Zelo said in one breath. You left the counter to one of your waitresses and ran outside with Zelo. 

"Where?!" you asked. He pointed over to the alley.

"What the heck were you doing in there?" you smacked Zelo's head.

"Noona! The people dragged him in there, we caught them vandalizing our motorcycles," Zelo said. You nodded and ran over the alley to see Daehyun fighting back. Although he could fight, the gang outnumbered him. 

"Yah!" you yelled throwing your apron on the floor. Daehyun was on the floor with a bloody mouth and nose.

"So pretty," a guy approached you. You grabbed his arm and twisted it. You grabbed your apron and slapped all of them while Daehyun and Zelo watched in amazment. You took them down and grabbed one of their ID cards. Your eyes widened.

"YAH! Do you know who I am?" you yelled holding the card in their face. They finally got a good look at you and started shaking.

"P-Princess! I'm so sorry! We didn't know! We never get to see you without your disguise!" they pleaded.

"I will make sure to punish you later! Scram!" you yelled. They got up and limped away.

"Stupid! What were you thinking?! They're body guards!" you scolded Daehyun and Zelo.

"Junhong-ah, put Daehyun on your back," you ordered. He did so and took him to the cafe. You brought him to the back room.

"Jung Daehyun, what were you thinking?!" you scolded while applying cream and band aids on his face. 

"Princess?" he questioned.

"No, I will not explain. Still not ready to tell you my identity," you smiled. He just smiled and all of a sudden hugged you.

"You don't need to tell me," he said. *Because I think I know* he thought.