Love~

Don't Believe in Love?

A week passed and you didn't talk to B.A.P.  You were at the cafe on a Saturday looking at your laptop.

You looked through the school website. The headline made you surprised,

"WHO IS MINNIE? THE ONE THAT OWNS THE CAFE!"

"Who is this mysterious Minnie? The beautiful yet mysterious girl who owns the busy cafe down the street. She claims to go to our school, but with a different identity. One girl claims to know who she is, but before she says who it is, she has a proposal." you read. You clicked the link under the text.

It was a recording of the girl's voice. 

"Minnie, I know who you are. If you want to keep that identity, I suggest that you stop ignoring my text messages!" she yelled. You ran into the employee room grabbed your phone and came back to the counter. 

"Minnie, or should I say Park Minah! My proposal is that you quit the volleyball team! I want your spot, but I can't get that if you're in the way so scram!" it said. You just closed your phone frustrated.

"Quiting the team means losing your scholorship," Sarang said behind you.

"WHAT THE HECK! When did you come?!" you asked looked at her. She just shrugged.

"What are you going to do MinMin?" she asked. 

"I don't know. I bet Daehyun told," you crossed your arms. Sarang just pouted.

"Doubt that. He's a good friend to you. I doubt he would do such a thing," she said.

"He's a rich kid Sarang-ah. He would do anything," you reminded her. She just shrugged and sipped on a juice. 

"MINNIE!" Daehyun came running through the doors. You just rolled your eyes and went back to wiping the counters.

"I need to talk to you," he said. You just ignored him, so he grabbed your arm. 

"I'm sorry Jung Daehyun-sshi, but I have to work my shift," you said. 

"No you don't I can take over," Sarang said. You glared at her and she playfully smiled and waved at you. 

*I will get you back Sarang!* you cursed her in your mind. 

"Thank you Sarang-sshi," Daehyun smiled and saluted her. He grabbed you and pulled you out of the cafe.

"What could you possibly want now Jung Daehyun?! A picture for the school webpage?" you asked him. 

"I just wanted to tell you that it wasn't me," he said grabbing your shoulders.

"You really expect me to believe you?! My scholorship is all gone because of you!" you yelled frustrated.

"It wasn't me! I don't know how someone could have found out! I would never do that to you!" he said shaking you a bit.

You just stayed silent thinking about the situation.

"Why are you so against rich guys?" he asked looking down but still holding onto your shoulders.

"Because my life was perfect until I met someone like you," you said.

"Is that why you don't believe in Love?" he asked looking up.

"Bingo," you said pushing his arms off your shoulders. 

"Tell the whole world Jung Daehyun, I don't care anymore. My scholorship is done anyways," you said.

"Why do you even need a scholorship? You're rich!" he yelled.

"You would never understand. You've been rich all your life," you said calmly.   

"What are you going to do Minah-yah?" he asked softly.

"I'm going to quit the volleyball team," you said.

"Just go back to rich Minnie then, then you don't have to give it up!" he said.

"People look at me badly. They'll think I'm a rich pathetic girl that wants to steal any other girl's chances to get a scholorship. At least if I just quit, I can live a quiet life," you said taking your cafe apron off.

"Think about it Minah. Honestly, I kept bugging you about the "love" questions because I liked Minnie," he said surpriseing you.

"But, you didn't feel the same towards Minah," you finished his sentence.

"No, not at all. I couldn't tell who I liked more Minah or Minnie," he said.

"Sorry," you said and walked away. Oh boy, you had a lot to think about that night.