Nothing?

HAPPINESS

SOME YEARS LATER ------------------------------------------ 

“Welcome to Seoul Im Yoona.”
“Jonghyun? Is you? Wow you’re handsomer now.”
“Thank you, you’re also 1000x more beautiful.”
Jonghyun approached her and took her luggage. 
 
*000000000000000000000000000000*
 
“It’s over, I’m sorry.”
 
Those words………
I could still remember clearly Yoona’s voice when she decided to leave me.  She went to Japan silently, leave me without giving me a chance.  What exactly did she want?  I would grant all her requests, including marrying Seohyun.  Seohyun, I never love her until now. Sometimes I felt like an evil, how could I marry HER without loving her? 
 
I saw the figure of a woman by my side, a woman who has now become my wife. She is very beautiful, I know it.
God, am I wrong? I did not love this woman. I felt guilty every time I make love with her, as I imagine was another female figure.
 
*00000000000000000000000000000*
 
Jonghyun drove Yoona to her house. They were doing some conversations on the car.
"Yoona, are you confident with your decision to go home?", Jonghyun saw Yoona's face with a look that was so deep.
"I can’t run anymore, and my father is old, I have to accompany him."
"So ... are you ready to see them?"
Yoona began to shed tears.
"I do not know, actually I'm scared.", her words made Jonghyun holding her hand tightly.
"Yoona, please give me a chance, I'll make you happy."
 
Yoona smiled at his words. He was always success to calm her. If she loved him, she would have a happy life now. But it was difficult because Yonghwa’s image always appears in her mind.
 
"Jonghyun, you know if God give me "New heart to love another man" I will choose you."
"Did you say that you give me a chance?"
"I'm not sure Jonghyun, I don't want to lost our friendship if ...."
"Maybe now you just see me as your friend, but I know you'll love me Yoona."
"Hyun, thank you for being so nice to egoist woman like me."
 
 
 
*000000000000000000000000000000000000000000*
 
- Yonghwa Seohyun –
 
Hearing the sound of shower, finally Seohyun woke up. She felt emptiness on her side. She knew Yonghwa was bathing now.  She went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.  
She was cooking happily until her husband was from their room, but she haven’t finished her cooking yet. 
 
“Yong, don’t you want to eat before going to office?”
“Sorry, Seohyun ah I’m in hurry now, I’m going, take care at home.”
 
He just went without giving her a kiss, actually never. They have married for two months, Yonghwa gave her everything that every woman dreams, money, jewelry, dress, etc. he also did “it” with her but he never kissed her, never even just on her forehead. Her heart was so hurt, she tried hard to make her husband loves her but she thought Yonghwa has another woman on his head. She cried every morning, why? Her husband never touches her cooking. 
 
With her heart crying out, she felt weird on her stomach and nuances. She vomited a lot. What’s wrong with her?
“God, is my disease recrudescent or I'm pregnant.”
  
she smiled and said, "If I'm really pregnant, will Yonghwa love me?", She smiled like a fool, without knowing that his husband ex-lover came again to their life.  
 
 
subscribes and comments?
sorry for short update, this chapter is still warming up. I'm not be able  to update next week end so i hpe i can make long chapter.