start

HAPPINESS

Seohyun's side

Where should I go now? Dong Goon … mianhae you have an useless mo mother like me, if only I have a strength.

The night was so cold. I’m such stupid woman who broken heart … I know Yonghwa doesn’t love me, but why he and my sister dare to do something like that? Even he made Yoona Unnie pregnant. I hate you Yonghwa Oppa … I hate you …..

Dong Goon, mianhae … omma will be a strong woman for you.. just for you ….  

Maybe God punished me because I took Yonghwa oppa from unnie.

*********************************’

I took a bus without knowing where’s the bus would bring me, pabo Seohyun ni .. you’re not alone, you with Dong Goon now ….

Until I didn’t find a hotel anywhere … I just saw a bakery which already closed, then I slept there peacefully.  Hugged my child …  

******************************’

 

Author pov

Krystal came to the bakery early morning to open it, she just married with her loving boyfriend Kang Minhyuk. She smiled happily until ……………. She was socking when seeing a woman slept in front of her bakery with a baby. She both scared and felt pity to that woman she just saw, how could a woman slept with her baby outside in this cold weather?

Krystal POV

“Miss, WAKE UP ….”, Oh my God, what am I doing, are they still alive or … no no … Fighting Krys !!!

“Oa, oa …….”

“are you okay baby?”, Krystal looked at the baby. “You’re so handsome honey.”

“Miss, hurry wake up your baby already woke up.”, I shook her body.

“Ah, Dong Goon …. Mianhae I fell asleep here.. I can’t find any hotels .”

“it’s okay, don’t worry about that, better you take arrest in my bakery … I pity your child …. May I know your name?”

“Seohyun, my name’s Seohyun.”

“Okay, let’s go inside you can change your cloth and give your child milk.”

“Thank you very much.”

******************************’

NONE POV

“Honey, baby … where are you?” , called a man.

“I’m here babe …..”, said Krystal.

“Who? Is it okay I’m here?”

“don’t worry Seohyun, he is my honey bunny sweetie husband kang Minhyuk.”

“Wow, you have such a unique nick name for him….”

When they met they kissed  each other, made Seohyun remembered Yonghwa again. She envies Krystal because she has husband who loves her.

“Who’s this baby boy?”

“he is a child from miss Seohyun.”

“Ah, anyong I’m Kang Minhyuk Krystal husband.”

“I’m Seohyun … Thank you for helping me.”

“Help …… what do you mean?”, Minhyuk just confused and Krystal told everything to him.

********************************’

“Miss Seohyun you can stay here for a while, you can help Krystal in this bakery because I have to work.”

“Are you sure?”

“Sure …. Krystal will be happy, right?”

“Chinca? So Seohyun and his child will stay here… YES, so I won’t be alone again, thank you hubby you’re the best.”, Krystal kissed Minhyuk’s cheek.

**********************************’

Yonghwa’s side

I miss Dong Goon already, I want to meet him badly. Jonghyun is right, I have to move on.

Seohyun loves me very much, she never angry with me even thought I hurt her. Now, I want to make her happy and be a good father for my child.

BUT ………………

Seohyun, where are you?

“Nurse, do you know where’s the patient?”

“Mrs Seohyun already out yesterday, she brought her child along.”

“WHAT!!!”

THIS IS CRAZY, GOD WHY YOU PUNISH ME LIKE THIS? WHEN I WANT TO BE A GOOD MAN FOR MY FAMILY THEY RAN AWAY FROM ME.

I can’t give up, I must search her and made my family become one again. I must success.

***************************’

----------------------------------*********************************

Two years later the new beginning ……. Will begin