Nothing??

HAPPINESS

 

Yoona-Jonghyun

If God give me a chance to love another man

I want you Jonghyun

Yoona surprised with her own words, how could she talk those words to him? Is she really greedy? She loved Yonghwa but she gave Jonghyun a chance to love her.

She must try to forget Yonghwa. The only way is that she should try to love Jonghyun. She must accept his love for her. She was sure that she could love him.

*=

Yonghwa office

Text message

Drit … drit …

From : Seohyun-shi

Yong oppa, can you go home earlier tonight? <3

I prepare something for you.

Yonghwa sighted seeing her message, and replied

To : Seohyun-shi

“okay.”

From : Seohyun-shi

“Thank you Yong oppa I love you.”

Yonghwa didn’t replay her last message for him.

Seohyun saw her phone screen, hopping that Yonghwa would reply her message but got nothing.

“So still only me who love him?”, she touched her stomach with bitter smile.

***=

Jonghyun’s office

Text message

To : Jonghyun-shi

Hyun, can we lunch together? I have an important talk to you ^^.

From : Jonghyun-shi

Sure, what’s not for my Goddess Yoona.

From : Yoona

*giggle* I’ll wait for you.

From : Jonghyun

I’ll come as fast as I can for my Goddess.

*0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000*

 

-@restaurant-

Yoona sat alone on the corner of restaurant. She couldn’t wait any longer to answer Jonghyun’s confession  until a man came and gave her a night mare.

Yonghwa

A man with long coat entered the restaurant and made Yoona’s heart flutter. She wanted to escape from that place immediately but she was late.  Yonghwa already saw her. They looked to each other eyes, trying to figure their longing. They knew that there’s still love in their heart.

Yoona went blank, she didn’t what to do? She smiled to him, smiled but cried inside.

“Yonghwa op… shi, anyo…….ng.”

“Yoona anyong, how are you?, he smiled to her,

“I’m fine, how’s about you? Sorry, I didn’t come to your wedding.”

Yonghwa expression changed, he was upset with her words “wedding”. How could this woman so cruel to him?

“I’m fine.”

“How’s Seohyun?”

“Seohyun, just Seohyun…  Im Yoona don’t you miss me too?”

“WHAT?! What’s wrong with you Mr. Jung Yonghwa? You married with my sister but ….”

“Yes, I’m married with your sister but my heart still loves you, and I know you just the same as me.”

Yoona couldn’t hold back her tears, to be honest “YES” she still loves the man in front of her. But he couldn’t say it, she has to hide her desire. In the middle of chaos, Jonghyun came and quickly placed his hand around Yoona’s waist.

“Yonghwa, don’t you know if Yoona is my girlfriend now?”

“What? Is it true?”

“Yup, I have been in relationship with her around a month but I haven’t told you yet, sorry… so I’ll take my girlfriend now we can talk together later Yonghwa.”

*000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000*

Yonghwa Seohyun

Yonghwa rang the doorbell over and over again, he looked very crumpled. Seohyun confused with her husband condition “what’s wrong with him?”. She tried to help him but he refused it. She tried again and again until she managed to place her hand on his forehead.

“HOT … Oppa, you’re getting fever.”

“Seohyun, just let me I’m fine.”

“No, I won’t let you oppa, please just for this time I beg you to hear me.”

Yonghwa looked into Seohyun’s eyes, he could see her sincerity. His head was so hurt because of so much stress. She tried hard to bring him to their room. She laid him on the bed and took off his shoes. She compressed his head, gave him medicine and waited him until saw him fall asleep. She out from the room, she was relieved that Yonghwa’s condition improved.

She went to look the dining room and she took a deep breath. She saw her present for him.

“I failed again … Oppa, ottoke…”

Seohyun rubbed her stomach, “Kid, don’t worry!! I’m sure your appa will love us.”

-morning-

Yonghwa felt his head was so heavy, he didn’t see Seohyun on his side, he remembered that Seohyun caring her at night. He looked for her and found her slept on sofa.  He could see her tired face but still beautiful. He touched her bare face.

“Seohyun, I’m so sorry, if only I can love you, I’m sure I’ll be the happiest husband in the world.”

Then he saw a box on the table and opened it.

He couldn’t say anything except “Sorry” again and again after seeing the thing on that box “test pack”.

*0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000*

Jonghyun Yoona

Jonghyun brought Yoona to another restaurant, he didn’t want to see Yoona cry again because of his best friend Yonghwa.

And then something really make him surprise.

“Jonghyun, I want to be your girlfriend.”

“WHAT? ARE YOU SURE!”

“Yes, I’m sure …. But ….”

“Shhtttttt, don’t talk anymore Yoona.”

“But … I….”, Jonghyun placed his index finger on Yoona’s lips.

“I know, u still love him … but I’ll make you love me.”

“Hyun, thank you again.”

Then Jonghyun kissed Yoona’s forehead. He was so happy because finally she accepted his love. Even thought he must try hard to make Yoona loves him.

 

-TBC-

This is my first ff so sorry for some grammatical errors and lack of art on my writing. I also don’t have time to make long chapter but try hard to make update soon.