fate

HAPPINESS

"What are you doing Jonghyun ?"

"You .... you ask me? you dare to ask me what am I doing .. I'm here to BROKE YOUR FACE.. BASTARD!!"

Jonghyun punched Yonghwa's face again and again, he got blood on his lips, but he couldn't take revenge to Jonghyun. 

"Jonghyun, please forgive me ... i'm here because of Seohyun's labor, plaese stop hitting me."

"Cih... You're a coward Yonghwa ... don't dare to close to Yoona again from now on, she is my girlfriend now."

"What're you saying ?"

"I SAID THAT I'M YOONA'S BF NOW, DON'T DARE TO TOUCH HER AGAIN WITH YOUR DIRTY HAND ... YOU HAVE A WIFE WHO LOVES YOU YONGHWA!!! DON'T BE TOO GREEDY, I PITY SEOHYUN TO HAVE A HUSBAND LIKE YOU."

"Jonghyun.... you you know that I'm and Yoona ..................... "

"Yes, I know ... I know everything, so please ... ", Jonghyun coudn't take his sadness again, his eyes got teary ... 

"Jonghyun, I'm sorry ... i love Yoona."

"Love .. you said love??? if you love her, you won't hurt her and her sister."

"so what should i do now?"

"Leave both of us!! FORGET THAT I ever be your best friend, and let me be happy with Yoona."

************************************

Seohyun lied on the bed with her baby, she loves to see her baby ... her baby boy, the baby is so Yonghwa's .... he got Yonghwa's famous nose. 

"Seohyun, are you okay now?"

"Yes, I'm okay ... thank you for always beside me during my labor."

Yonghwa's smiled toward her ,,, he saw her happy face, he felt guilty and regret for everything he has done ... 

"can i kiss my baby boy?, asked Yonghwa

"sure!!!"

he kissed his face so gentle, "should we give him a name?"

"Dong Goon, Jung Dong Goon..... I like the name."

********************************

Seohyun walked outside the room, to get some fresh air until she saw Jonghyun, but Why Jonghyun's in the hospital?

she followed Jonghyun and stop after seeing Jonghyun with Yoona ... 

"unnie... what is she doing here? is she sick or what?", she said on heart.

she could hear what were they saying, 

"Yoona, I'm sorry i can't protect you and your baby?"

"this is not your fault Jonghyun, this is my fault .... God is right ... he makes me lost the baby."

"What do you mean?"

"the baby is from me and Yonghwa's fault."

Seohyun heard that, she coudn't take this, she ran away from there and looking for her baby.

"Yoona, I love You."

"I love you too Jonghyun.. if only God makes us love each other earlier ... i will be the happiest woman in the world."

then they kissed ,, the long kiss .... the kiss that will be the new begining for them .. hopefully.

******************************

Seohyun cried .... she just cried, she has to be strong for her baby.

she must leave Yonghwa, she has no hope to make Yonghwa loves her... 

*****************************

 

TBC ...

 

I'll continue this story from now on.... thanks for your support guys, i love you ..............