CHANGE

HAPPINESS

 

Yonghwa pov
 
Jonghyun is really my best friend, he knows me so well. 
That’s true that I still love Yoona until now, but I can’t deny myself that I attract to Seohyun too. If not how can I made love with her? I just scare that Seohyun would leave me, like Yoona did to me. She had cancer, her body is so weak and now she’s pregnant. 
I know, my action made Seohyun suffer for a long time. Every time I saw her in front of my eyes, I can’t reject Yoona’s shadow on my brain. 
Jonghyun was true, I have to forget Yoona if I want to love Seohyun fully. My love to Yoona just make me, Seohyun and Yoona suffer. 
 
*0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000*
 
“Hyun, please wake up… Hyun, I’m sorry Hyun I make you like this.”, Yoona’s tears flowed on her face.
Yoona couldn’t stop crying, she remembered those memories when Seohyun must fight with her dieses. Without knowing Seohyun opened her eyes slowly. 
“Unnie, don’t cry? I’m fine.”
“Hyun, you awake …. Thanks God.”, Yoona grabbed Seohyun’s hand tightly. 
“Unnie, I’m sorry Unnie … I shouldn’t marry to Yong oppa, if only I’m not sick … unnie would be on Yong oppa side now.”, Seohyun was sobbing hardly. 
“No, no you’re wrong Seohyun, stop talking about that again.”
“But, Unnie.”
“You must be aware with your healthy Hyun, you have another life in your body now.”
Suddenly Yonghwa entered the room.
“Yoona, can you leave us alone? I want to talk with her.”
Yoona left the room and now only two of them in this room.
“Yong oppa, mianhae …”, Seohyun cried out loud, “Mianhae oppa, you’re not happy with me.”
“Hyun …….”, Yonghwa held Seohyun’s hand tightly and kissed her temple.
“Oppa???”
“Let’s start all over again.”
“Oppa? I don’t understand.”
“I want to have happy family life with you only you.”
“Oppa, but you don’t love me, I don’t want to force you.”
“I will try Hyun, I’m sure you can make me love you more than Yoona because I already fell for you.”
“Oppa, thank you.”, she hugged him tightly, “Oppa, I trust you .. we can find our happiness and I promise to be the best wife for you.
 
*0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000*
 
Jonghyun Yoona
“Yoona are you okay now? Want to go home?”
“Yes, Jonghyun thanks, we can leave them now.”
Jonghyun drove her home but …. On the car
“Hyun, I don’t want to go home, can I sleep at your apartment?”
“Yoona, are you sure? You know I’m hot blood man.”
“I trust you….”
“as you wish my Goddess.”
 
*0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000*
 
-Jonghyun apartment-
 
“Yoona, you can sleep on my bed, I will sleep on sofa.”, 
When he would come out, Yoona grabbed his arm.
 
“Jonghyun, I need you by my side.”, Jonghyun surprised with Yoona sudden confession.
“Are you teasing me Yoon? Don’t tease me please, you really test my patience.”
“Please, I beg you Hyun … I really need you now, I want to sleep in your embrace.”
Jonghyun couldn’t resist her puppy eyes, her sparkling eyes really tortured his inner defense. Yoona knew this was wrong, but Jonghyun was the only one who could make her comfort. 
“Okay, Yoona ….”
 
Day of the night, but the two of them could not sleep. They just stared each other, trying to explore each other minds. Jonghyun couldn’t hold back anymore his desire to touch her. Her beautiful eyes broke his defense. 
He hugged her and kissed her lips. Yoona aware of it, but she didn’t refuse. She enjoyed every touch and kiss from him. He getting drowned with pleasure, her fragrant made him wanted to touch her more and more. 
He kissed her lips passionately, and she replied it. Their tongue played together in rhythm until she could feel his lips moved to her neck and kissed it. He left some kiss marks on it. 
 
“ahhhhh …”, her moan liked melody for his ears. Until finally he realized, he was wrong.
Jonghyun stop all his action to Yoona, made Yoona confused. 
“Jonghyun, what’s wrong?”
“I’m sorry Yoona, we have to stop … you know I don’t want to take advantage from your sadness.”
“Jonghyun, mianhae I’m too egoist.”
“I will make you love me more than Yonghwa, so I can touch you freely.”
“ert …”, Yoona hit his shoulder.
“But you like it, right? You know I heard your moan.”
Yoona’s face reddish because of his nonsense talk.
“yaaaaa, Jonghyun stop talking about this.”
“hahahaha, I know …. So what I have to move?”
“No, sleep with me okay, I trust you.”
 
Finally they fell asleep in each other embrace. 
 
Tbc 
 
Thanks for 39 subscribers for my first ff, love you all … keep comments coming <3