bad

HAPPINESS

In the morning

Yoona woke up before Yonghwa

Yoona pov

I feel someone hand on my bare waist… without any cloths on my body, is him? Yonghwa …..

I can’t handle my tears again, I cry in silent, what did I do last night was wrong? I’m such a bad woman, I did “it” with my sister husband. I turn my body and look at his face, very peaceful and happy (?), I must go now before he wake up …

God please forgive me …

I leave a note beside him

“Yonghwa … I love you but what we did last night was wrong … we already had someone in our own life, I hope you can forget me. Seohyun is pregnant, and she needs you more than me.”

I walk alone and don’t know what to do, I can’t face Jonghyun after doing it with Yonghwa … I’m not anymore. He deserves a good woman, not a bad woman like me. I have to disappear from their life … from my sister, Yonghwa and Jonghyun.

Jonghyun pov

Where’s Yoona now? I was not able to reach her since last night. Yoona please where are you? What’s going on with you?

Yonghwa pov

I want to hug her, but she disappears. I can’t see her anywhere, she went without telling me. I find a not with her writing, I cry … yes I cry … this is the second time I cry because of her, she leave me and tell me to have happy life with her sister. Once again Yoona why are you sacrifice your happiness just for your sister?

“Arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”, I screamed.

Seohyun Yonghwa side

Seohyun POV

He didn’t come home last night, and he didn’t contact me. I don’t know why I have such a bad feeling. I’m too scared he will change become cold Yonghwa again. Am I too weak? I scare he would leave me … I rub my stomach and hoping that he’ll be home.

Not long after, God answers my hope. He comes but what is this feeling?

I can see his sad face, seems like he had been crying. He didn’t call my name and just sat on sofa. I approached him hoping he would tell his problem.

“Yong, are you okay?”, I wanted to touch his hand but he avoided me.

“Yong, are you crying? Is there something bothering you?”, I asked him again,

“Seohyun, I’m tired ….”, he just said that he is tired ….. “I want to take a rest, please don’t bother me.”

Now is my turn to cry …

I have to be strong for my child,,,,

Yong oppa …. What should I do to make you love me?

Jonghyun Yoona side

Jonghyun pov

II went to her apartment, hoping he's there. I open the door of her apartment but what I get ...

I saw Yoona lying on the floor with his hands covered in blood. Did she try to commit suicide?

I carried her to the couch and tried to stop the blood flowing.

Thanks God, I'm not too late ...

I stayed with her until she woke up ..

"Jonghyun…. ?", She said,

"Yoona, why are you doing this?"

"Jonghyun please just leave me ... I don't deserve to get you.",she cried in front of me look so fragile.

I hugged her ...

"I LOVE YOU Yoona ..."

"Jonghyun, I'm not a anymore."

I'm in shock ... of course ... but I don't care.. I want to make her happy

"I DON’T CARE .. what i care is you ..."

"Jonghyun,,, please do not be too kind to me."

"I'll marry you ........."

"WHAT?!!"

------------------TBC ---------------

THE DRAMA DIDN’T END HERE

SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMER